• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic
gtabwoy
  • gtabwoy

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:44 AM

Hey folks,

I just need some assistance on how to complete the 360. I know to hold W and S, but when I hold A or D Down, then press W and S, It just gives me my certificate.

gtabwoy

Shoumic
  • Shoumic

16 5 5™

• Members
  • Bangladesh

Posted 20 January 2013 - 04:11 AM Edited by shoumic, 20 January 2013 - 05:47 AM.

Try using the left key instead of pressing A, you're only supposed to go one direction. Hold only one of the direction keys not both.

Tactics

This one is pretty simple, as this is only the very first test in the driving school. All you need to do is hold W down then hold S, then left and let the car spin around 360º, then try to stop it in the exact place you started, you can use the burnt tires as an indicator. This is a bit tricky, but once you get the hang of it, you shouldn't have too much trouble. Usually stopping with about 3 seconds remaining should put you almost right in the center of the required spot.

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 January 2013 - 09:54 AM

Press and hold W, S and A at the same time. And you'll do it.

gtabwoy
  • gtabwoy

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:22 PM

QUOTE (MrMateczko @ Sunday, Jan 20 2013, 09:54)
Press and hold W, S and A at the same time. And you'll do it.

already tried that. doesn't work.

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:23 PM

It's weird, because it works for me.

gtabwoy
  • gtabwoy

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:28 PM

QUOTE (shoumic @ Sunday, Jan 20 2013, 04:11)
Try using the left key instead of pressing A, you're only supposed to go one direction. Hold only one of the direction keys not both.

Tactics

This one is pretty simple, as this is only the very first test in the driving school. All you need to do is hold W down then hold S, then left and let the car spin around 360º, then try to stop it in the exact place you started, you can use the burnt tires as an indicator. This is a bit tricky, but once you get the hang of it, you shouldn't have too much trouble. Usually stopping with about 3 seconds remaining should put you almost right in the center of the required spot.

I tried holding D but it still doesn't work.

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 20 January 2013 - 12:31 PM

Something must be wrong with your commands then. Try to remove the gta_sa.set file located in the San Andreas User Files folder to get back the default controls, then press W+S+Arrow Right (Press W+S firstly then press Arrow Right and hold them until you do the 360 circle).

gtabwoy
  • gtabwoy

Rat

• Members

Posted 20 January 2013 - 02:57 PM

QUOTE (miromiro @ Sunday, Jan 20 2013, 12:31)
Something must be wrong with your commands then. Try to remove the gta_sa.set file located in the San Andreas User Files folder to get back the default controls, then press W+S+Arrow Right (Press W+S firstly then press Arrow Right and hold them until you do the 360 circle).

I never even thought of that. thanks. I got passed the school.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:12 PM

I too found the arrow use the best.
You might consider getting a USB Generic GamePad. Don't waste time trying to get a console control to work on the PC.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users