Quantcast

» «
Photo

Longest 2 wheels distance stat is f*cked up!

7 replies to this topic
mitchnorton
  • mitchnorton

Fly High Pizza Pie

• Members

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

Now I've played San Andreas so much that I've come to learn of most bugs and glitches in the game. But as far as I'm aware, I've never come across this. Has anyone else had this stat display enormous values that you've never achieved?

user posted image

It's given me some insane value of 117mil feet in 2 wheel distance which is gargantuan and unrealistic especially in a time of 0 minutes and 0 seconds biggrin.gif
Anyone else know about this? I haven't found anything else on these forums detailing this glitch but then again, the search tool here does suck some major ass.

hall90
  • hall90

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 January 2013 - 02:55 AM Edited by hall90, 19 January 2013 - 03:00 AM.

QUOTE (mitchnorton @ Saturday, Jan 19 2013, 11:51)
Now I've played San Andreas so much that I've come to learn of most bugs and glitches in the game. But as far as I'm aware, I've never come across this. Has anyone else had this stat display enormous values that you've never achieved?

user posted image

It's given me some insane value of 117mil feet in 2 wheel distance which is gargantuan and unrealistic especially in a time of 0 minutes and 0 seconds  biggrin.gif
Anyone else know about this? I haven't found anything else on these forums detailing this glitch but then again, the search tool here does suck some major ass.

I think it happens when you do the Mount Chiliad Challenge race that stat appears after you win it you get the glitch the only way you will not get the enormous longest 2 wheel distance is to do the distance before doing the Mount Chiliad challenge this happins on PS2 but do not know about PC version.

mitchnorton
  • mitchnorton

Fly High Pizza Pie

• Members

Posted 19 January 2013 - 03:06 AM

This is the PC version. The image is the stats.html file that you can create from the Stats menu in the game. But your theory makes sense as I've finished all three Chiliad races.

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Winter Wrap Up!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 January 2013 - 11:41 AM

I had this error before, and many people had it as well. It's a proven glitch. I think it has something to do with either Mount Chiliad challenge, or Tanker Commander mission, or one of the Quarry missions.

hall90
  • hall90

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 January 2013 - 12:40 PM Edited by hall90, 19 January 2013 - 12:43 PM.

QUOTE (MrMateczko @ Saturday, Jan 19 2013, 21:11)
I had this error before, and many people had it as well. It's a proven glitch. I think it has something to do with either Mount Chiliad challenge, or Tanker Commander mission, or one of the Quarry missions.

It is definitely the Mount Chiliad challenge were the glitch occur because as I said in my last post when you do a 2 wheel distance before doing the Mount Chiliad challenge you will not get the enormous longest 2 wheel distance.

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:29 PM

Tanker Commander? I doubt it because I've played that mission countless times and no glitch, I don't think Quarry either cause it doesn't make sense, Mount Chilliad Challenge is the most realistic because you ride a bike which is 2 wheels.

mitchnorton
  • mitchnorton

Fly High Pizza Pie

• Members

Posted 19 January 2013 - 06:52 PM

So it looks like it's a common glitch then. I can't believe I've never come across it before. I've finished Tanker Commander but I haven't gotten up to the quarry missions yet.

hall90
  • hall90

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 19 January 2013 - 09:22 PM

The glitch only happens when the longest 2 wheel distance stat is 0 when you do the Mount Chilliad Challenge first race.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users