Photo

Need Help With PS3 Version Of San Andreas

6 replies to this topic
Dmos23
  • Dmos23

Mangu_Power

• Members

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:50 PM

So I purchased the San Andreas game from the Playstation Store a few days ago. I finally got a chance to download it overnight since my internet is so awesome like that. -__-

Now that I have it installed and ready to go, I find out that my PS3 Controller does not sync with the PS3 when I start the game. I have to have it plugged in for it to work. Please tell me this is NOT normal and that there is a solution for this. Otherwise it was just a waste of money confused.gif

If anyone can help me with this it would be greatly appreciated. cookie.gif
Cheers!

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:55 PM

Do you get black screen with text? It's probably cause it's a ps2 port, I got the message but I mashed with the buttons on my controller and it works fine without the cord.

Dmos23
  • Dmos23

Mangu_Power

• Members

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (Radoonhagaydoon @ Wednesday, Jan 16 2013, 20:55)
Do you get black screen with text? It's probably cause it's a ps2 port, I got the message but I mashed with the buttons on my controller and it works fine without the cord.

Yes, I get the whole "Please connect a Dualshock Analog controller etc etc etc"
Do you remember if I have to "mash" the buttons at a specific moment when starting the game or just any time?

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

When I unplug the controller, I get that message but I actually don't mash anything (accident post, i made mistake) - it just disappears and goes back to the gameplay/menu in like 2 seconds. Does it perm stay on that black page for you?

Dmos23
  • Dmos23

Mangu_Power

• Members

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (Radoonhagaydoon @ Wednesday, Jan 16 2013, 20:59)
When I unplug the controller, I get that message but I actually don't mash anything (accident post, i made mistake) - it just disappears and goes back to the gameplay/menu in like 2 seconds. Does it perm stay on that black page for you?

Yeah if I plug it back in, the 4 leds on the controller continue to flash until I press the PS button then it takes me to the pause screen. Once I unplug it it goes back to the black screen. I've tried pressing the PS button continuously when unplugging it and nothing. This sucks, i was just trying to tame my GTA V fever lol bored.gif

Dmos23
  • Dmos23

Mangu_Power

• Members

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (Dmos23 @ Wednesday, Jan 16 2013, 21:08)
QUOTE (Radoonhagaydoon @ Wednesday, Jan 16 2013, 20:59)

Yeah if I plug it back in, the 4 leds on the controller continue to flash until I press the PS button then it takes me to the pause screen. Once I unplug it it goes back to the black screen. I've tried pressing the PS button continuously when unplugging it and nothing. This sucks, i was just trying to tame my GTA V fever lol bored.gif

Well ok..a couple of resets later and it works perfect. Not sure what that was all about but its working now. Thanks for your time anyway icon14.gif

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

• BUSTED!

Posted 16 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

Glad you solved your problem.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users