Photo

Clean cars on 3.0

3 replies to this topic
OctavioVBR
  • OctavioVBR

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

Hello guys,i'm new here,but i've been lurking the forums for some time and tried to find the answer to my question before posting;

So,are the dirty cars only bug in the steam version (v3.00) ?

My game is legit,bought from steam,with no mods and even if i go to transfender or pay'n'spray the vehicles come out dirty.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:48 PM Edited by lil weasel, 17 February 2013 - 04:46 AM.

Dirty Cars are normal. You need a modded game to remove them. Steam (v3) is the same as DVD (v2).

Dirty Cars Car Wash?

This is an Olde Game, many questions can be answered with the FORUM TOOL: SEARCH. Always SEARCH before making a ‘new’ topic.
If your SEARCH contains words of less than Four letters use Bing/GOOGLE.

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Winter Wrap Up!

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 15 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

As lil weasel said, stock cars in SA will never be clean, this is hardcoded, via a texture in vehicle.txd called "vehiclegrunge256". You can replace the texture with an blank texture, to get rid of this dirt. Does not apply to modded cars, as they don't use vehicle.txd typically.
Sorry lil weasel, I wrote something about modding, but I just wanted to explain this, once and for all.

radioman
  • radioman

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Tuesday, Jan 15 2013, 15:48)
Dirty Cars are normal. You need a modded game to remove them. Steam (v3) is the same as DVD (v2).
Clean Cars
can cars be clean in gta sa v2 Read Only.
DVD version/dirty cars conflict Read Only.
Dirty cars fix Read Only.
Cars are always dirty Read Only.

This is an Olde Game, many questions can be answered with the FORUM TOOL: SEARCH. Always SEARCH before making a ‘new’ topic.
If your SEARCH contains words of less than Four letters use Bing/GOOGLE.

Just a heads up, but those links are of no help, as they are dead links(ie. just give an error message) on all of them... tounge2.gif

However, On V2, the Clean car thing ONLY works with Medium or High settings-NOT Low...

There is a glitch on V3 to where no matter what setting gets used the cars are still dirty after PnS/Transfenders...This is another reason I keep using the DVD V2 instead of my Steam version(V3).. tounge2.gif

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users