» «
Photo

Vice City Anniversary Collection Giveaway

6 replies to this topic
Michael De Santa
  • Michael De Santa

Big Mouth Prick

• Members

Posted 14 January 2013 - 05:47 PM Edited by sarvesh25, 14 January 2013 - 06:00 PM.

user posted image

In honor of the recent release of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for select iOS and Android devices we're giving away 10 Prize Packs of Vice City Anniversary Collection gear and collectibles over at the Rockstar Facebook page.
Each Prize Pack's got 4 tees (both the Blue and Grey Body Fader Tees plus the Pink and Black Vice City Logo Tees) as well as the Head Band, Rubik's Cube, Beach Ball, Money Clip, and Pin Set. You've only got until Monday, January 28th, 2013 to enter. Winners will be chosen at random and announced in early February. Of course for those that don't want to rely on the luck of the draw, you can purchase any and all of the Vice City collection gear at the Rockstar Warehouse now.

NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void in certain countries and where prohibited. Must be 18 years or older. See Official Rules and Privacy Policy for eligibility details. Ends Monday, January 28th, 2013.

http://www.rockstarg...-the-rocks.html

http://www.rockstarw.....ry Collection

MrMateczko
  • MrMateczko

Gangsta

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:55 PM

WHERE'S TOMMY'S ACTION FIGURE?

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 14 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (MrMateczko @ Monday, Jan 14 2013, 18:55)
WHERE'S TOMMY'S ACTION FIGURE?

Yeah bro we want Tommy's action figure rahkstar2.gif I don't even care about those items, Tommy's action figure could be the best... cryani.gif

Zee
  • Zee

Shut up, sit down, relax.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:26 PM

All that stuff is crap, really. Not going to lose sleep over not winning this contest.

If they were giving away the members only jacket from VCS, that'd be a different story.

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 03:10 AM

SO rockstar makes a Claude figure, a character that was impossible to like becuase he never said sh*t, but don't make one of the most badass and best voiced character of the series?

Urban Legend
  • Urban Legend

No, f*ck no.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2013 - 06:06 AM

Damn they f*cked over Vice City...trying way too hard with that merch. They coulda kept it simple...I mean some pink ass 10th anniversary T? It's just too much.

+1 Zee

I wanted the beach ball from the game, not some pink and black one. Maybe Tommy's Hawaii button up...some sh*t to do with Rosenberg. I mean c'mon!

lazloisdavrock
  • lazloisdavrock

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 15 January 2013 - 07:55 AM

The button up would have been best. I still have a Vice City Martini Stirrer. They shoulda made some of those again, or had martini glasses.

Not my pic
user posted image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users