Mission/Storyline
150 replies to this topic
THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 31 July 2013 - 04:48 AM

Gameplay #3 "The orgs of San Fierro" added.

THBP, work in progress...

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 02 August 2013 - 12:48 AM

New screen added.
Trailer, new gameplays and screens coming soon.
Release date not set.

Questions? Suggestions? Post here.

THBP, work in progress

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:53 AM

Details, details and more details.
Details revealed about Chapter San Fierro.
More informations soon.

THBP-Work in Progress

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 15 August 2013 - 03:54 AM

Man... i downloaded the Los Santos chapter, and it blowed my f*cking mind! It's amazing, keep up the good work!

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 August 2013 - 04:50 PM

QUOTE (Martin_GDF @ Thursday, Aug 15 2013, 03:54)
Man... i downloaded the Los Santos chapter, and it blowed my f*cking mind! It's amazing, keep up the good work!

Hey, Martin_GDF
Thanks for your reply. Keep waiting, the new chapter of Long Theft Auto will be available soon.

Grateful, THBP

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 August 2013 - 05:42 PM

New beta mission and map of San Fierro revealed. Soon, the new trailer, screens and more information about the "Chapter of San Fierro". If you find some bug on the mission, post in the comments.

THBP, work in progress

kk.
  • kk.

So long

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:35 PM

Downloaded and played first few missions of LS chapter. I'm impressed. Cutsenes are awesome, but the MP reminds me a lot of IV. sly.gif

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 19 August 2013 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (Syndrome @ Monday, Aug 19 2013, 18:35)
Downloaded and played first few missions of LS chapter. I'm impressed. Cutsenes are awesome, but the MP reminds me a lot of IV. sly.gif

Thanks for your reply, Syndrome.
The main story was based on GTA IV. Some users even questioned why the story was based, but I think it's okay to mix a little. If you want, you can play the mission beta of the "Chapter of San Fierro" and see what gives to change next pack.
Grateful, THBP

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 24 August 2013 - 07:07 AM

Alright, I played it, it's good. Still, you should make an MP for chapters from SF. You know why? Because, not everyone can play missions smoothly like you. Someone could crash at a mission, and then he'll miss the rest of the mission because you cannot advance to the next mission if you keep crashing in this mission. Just suggesting, you should consider it.
Btw, this reminds me of GTA IV too.

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 26 August 2013 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (Revolver1 @ Saturday, Aug 24 2013, 07:07)
Alright, I played it, it's good. Still, you should make an MP for chapters from SF. You know why? Because, not everyone can play missions smoothly like you. Someone could crash at a mission, and then he'll miss the rest of the mission because you cannot advance to the next mission if you keep crashing in this mission. Just suggesting, you should consider it.

Hello, Revolver1, thanks for your reply.
I get your suggestion. I was thinking in create a version not only like a storyline, but with separate missions. It can be in that way?

Grateful, THBP

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 26 August 2013 - 04:52 AM

QUOTE (THBP @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 01:27)

I get your suggestion. I was thinking in create a version not only like a storyline, but with separate missions. It can be in that way?

Grateful, THBP

That's what I meant bro, release the whole chapter BUT in a ZIP file, and in that ZIP file contains many missions. You could separate each 8 missions = 1 part too.

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 26 August 2013 - 12:59 PM

QUOTE (Revolver1 @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 04:52)
QUOTE (THBP @ Monday, Aug 26 2013, 01:27)

Grateful, THBP

That's what I meant bro, release the whole chapter BUT in a ZIP file, and in that ZIP file contains many missions. You could separate each 8 missions = 1 part too.

Ok, I'll make two versions: the standard version (storyline) and the missions on the ZIP file as you requested.
Another questions or suggestions, post here.

Grateful, THBP

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:19 PM

Hello, friends.
Long Theft Auto: Chapter of San Fierro won today six new screens, release date of the chapter, of the trailer and two beta missions. LTA: cosf will be available on August 31 with two versions: One version storyline and another on separate missions.
The trailer will come tomorrow, along with two beta missions, called "Explosions" and "Drive-by". These missions, while missions are called "beta", are now 100% completed.
LTA: cosf is 100% completed the main story. The side missions are 70% completed, but will be completely finished tomorrow. These missions will be separate from the main missions. LTA: cosf will have two folders: one with the side missions, and one with the main.
Any questions, reply here.

Grateful, THBP

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 31 August 2013 - 03:14 AM

With a little delay, the trailer and the missions are there. It was supposed to be 11:00 PM, but the time zone is different from yours, I noticed this error now.
Tomorrow, the time comes, Long Theft Auto: Chapter of San Fierro will be released.

(100% of main missions and secondary complete)

THBP, work in progress

Martin_GDF
  • Martin_GDF

Schizophrenic Bastard

• Members

Posted 31 August 2013 - 04:18 PM

Man, keep this up, one of the best storylines i've ever played in my f*cking life! :33333 i love this!

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:16 PM

Long Theft Auto: Chapter of San Fierro out now!
Missions and storyline version, with the Story of San Fierro.
Download now!

Chapter of Las Venturas coming soon

THBP, work in progress

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:18 PM

QUOTE (Martin_GDF @ Saturday, Aug 31 2013, 16:18)
Man, keep this up, one of the best storylines i've ever played in my f*cking life! :33333 i love this!

Thanks, man.
How about download and play the second part of Long Theft Auto(Chapter of San Fierro)?
I think you'll like.

Grateful, THBP

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:02 AM

This topic will be decorated with informations about the "Chapter of San Fierro" until Wednesday (September 4), when the information will be finished to add new informations about the new chapter, "Chapter of Las Venturas". Any questions, suggestions, reporting, criticism or something, post here. I'll reply as soon as possible.

THBP, work in progress

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 02 September 2013 - 04:56 AM

QUOTE (THBP @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 04:02)
This topic will be decorated with informations about the "Chapter of San Fierro" until Wednesday (September 4), when the information will be finished to add new informations about the new chapter, "Chapter of Las Venturas". Any questions, suggestions, reporting, criticism or something, post here. I'll reply as soon as possible.

THBP, work in progress

I am actually suprised you are still working on this. Many designers just post a topic then leave the mission to fend for itself, without updating or making more missions. Keep up the good work.

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 02 September 2013 - 05:49 AM

QUOTE (Revolver1 @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 04:56)
QUOTE (THBP @ Monday, Sep 2 2013, 04:02)

THBP, work in progress

I am actually suprised you are still working on this. Many designers just post a topic then leave the mission to fend for itself, without updating or making more missions. Keep up the good work.

Thank you! I'm really taking the project seriously, I hope to post up the last mission in the future(. It will be great...

Grateful, THBP

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 03 September 2013 - 07:55 PM

Patch to LTA: COSF added.
The patch fixes:
- Wrong routes some missions;
- Puts more obstacles in the mission "The blue jungle";
- Get the bug the mission "The end smuggling";

If someone find another bug, post here.

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 04 September 2013 - 09:58 PM

Hello, friends.
First, I would say that the final patch of "Long Theft Auto: Chapter of San Fierro" was released and the mission "The final smuggling" was removed from the pack. (reason: crash of unknown origin).
Now, the main page was changed to the new "Chapter of Las Venturas," which will be released soon. Now begins the production of "Long Theft Auto: Chapter of Las Venturas." New gameplays, screens, map and trailer/trailers soon.

THBP, work in progress

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:54 PM

News about Chapter of Las Venturas added.

[OFF] Does anyone know how I can add the videos in this new GTAForums? I tried the [youtube] but I can't. D:

Boris The Vodka
  • Boris The Vodka

[Y]es

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 09 September 2013 - 06:29 AM

[OFF] Does anyone know how I can add the videos in this new GTAForums? I tried the [youtube] but I can't. D:

Just copy and paste the url of the video.  (that was just the first video I've found on YT main page)

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:00 PM

Just copy and paste the url of the video.  (that was just the first video I've found on YT main page)

Ah, thanks. I use the [media]...

Agent Kowalski
  • Agent Kowalski

Secret Service Penguin

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:36 PM

You don't need to use [media]. Just copy and paste the link of the vid. That's all.

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 09 September 2013 - 12:45 PM

You don't need to use [media]. Just copy and paste the link of the vid. That's all.

I try this but when I paste the link, just the link appears, not the video. There's no problem using the [media], it's the same thing, no?

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:21 PM

Hello, boys.
I came here to warn you that I will stop with the LTA to work to focus on GTA V.
Wait a bit in DYOM page, I will post a mission with the opening minutes of the first mission of GTA V. The LTA project back in October with new informations. 
THBP, work in progress

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

What? You stop this? Whattttt? You serious?

Agent Kowalski
  • Agent Kowalski

Secret Service Penguin

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 13 September 2013 - 04:33 PM

He's not stopping this. He's just taking a break from designing, so he could play in GTA V.

You lucky bastard...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users