Posted 04 March 2013 - 07:07 PM

When will be this released.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 18 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

QUOTE (THBP @ Monday, Jan 14 2013, 17:50)
INTRODUCTION COMING AT MARCH 2013

Is this still going?

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:14 PM

INTRODUCTION COMING AT MARCH 2013

Is this still going?

Ah, it's coming! I'm finishing and adjusting some details and then post the introduction in 8 missions. Will introduce three characters... =)

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 19 March 2013 - 09:17 PM

And more ... Along with the introduction, post the release date of all other packs, which is scheduled for May 2013, and some more information of characters.

mkthetimelord
  • mkthetimelord

:3

• Members

Posted 20 March 2013 - 05:27 PM

This looks like it will be good, I hope it lives up to the trailers and screenshots smile.gif

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:53 AM

Anyway ... The introduction.
I apologize sincerely to all, I had problems with the notebook containing all content and missions, along with my stuff, and he blew ... I had to pack up and send erased everything he had in him.
Now when he came back, I had to do this mission "hastily" not to disappoint them further.
And: Now, to compensate for the lost time, I'll post direct missions without prior release date, not to be too boring for you.
Again, I apologize.

THBP

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 15 May 2013 - 01:42 AM

Finally, the introduction, with 10 missions. Sorry for the delay, because the notebook is spoiling, is not the first nor the second time, but the third. I have lost all the initial design, then to decrease the work, started a new one. But the proposal is the same. There are some bugs but will be corrected. New pack soon.

THBP-Work in Progress

Be Kowalski
  • Be Kowalski

"I wasn't counting cards, I was cheating."

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 15 May 2013 - 10:03 PM

Man, besides that some grammar mistakes, that's a very good job there. Only thing to correct is short lenght of some cutscenes or timeout with long text. Watch out for it next time. And hey, that intro of yours gave me some inspiration. Just don't sue me for Copyrights. biggrin.gif

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 17 May 2013 - 12:17 AM

Pack # 2 "Starting a new life" and added map. More information and new missions soon.

THBP Work in progress

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 26 May 2013 - 04:24 AM

Pack #3 avaible!

THBP- Work in progress

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 10 June 2013 - 06:57 PM

Pack #4 now!

Work in progress...

BrunoVilhena
  • BrunoVilhena

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 June 2013 - 04:33 PM

Hello!

Here I am smile.gif

So ..

Can you explain this? ahah No problem, I was surprised by my name be here eheh;

Do you speak Portuguese ?

If yes, read the following text:

Poderia logar no fórum do bpg e me mandar uma MP a identificar-se ? Gostava de saber mais sobre este seu projeto. Parece-me interessante !

Cumprimentos,

Bruno Vilhena,

Brasil Play Games

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:11 AM

Friends! Here I am, ending the first chapter (an introduction gigantic) of Long Theft Auto. Planned, I know, all to be released in May 2013, but the problems on my PC were f*cking everything. Now, I hope it all works out, and next time, may post the pack of San Fierro soon.

Before posting the full pack of San Fierro, I will also post a complete package with all missions of Los Santos (this time, trying to fix the bugs). Then I will post a trailer and some screens of the missions, and the map of San Fierro, with everywhere.

So Long Theft Auto is developing with every effort. I hope you enjoyed the first part of the story.
(There were 37 missions, will be around 30 in pack of SF, a few more in the LV and so many others for the final LTA).

THBP-Work in Progress

_________

Se eu tenho público do Brasil, peguem a seguinte tradução:
Amigos! Aqui estou, encerrando o primeiro capítulo (uma introdução gigantesca) de Long Theft Auto. Estava previsto, eu sei, tudo ser lançado em Maio de 2013, porém os problemas no meu PC estavam fudendo tudo. Agora, espero que tudo dê certo, e na próxima vez, possa postar o pack de San Fierro logo.

Antes de postar o pack completo de San Fierro, também irei postar um pack completo com todas as missões de Los Santos(dessa vez, tentando corrigir os bugs). Depois, irei postar um trailer e algumas screens das missões, e o mapa de San Fierro, com todos os lugares.

Assim, Long Theft Auto estará se desenvolvendo, com todo o esforço possível. Espero que tenham aproveitado a primeira parte da história.
(Foram 37 missões, serão ao redor de 30 no pack de SF, mais algumas no de LV e tantas outras para o final de LTA).

THBP- Trabalho em desenvolvimento

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 01 July 2013 - 03:12 AM

One more thing: Any questions, criticism, suggestions, anything ... Respond here or send a PM.

THBP- Work in progress

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 08:54 PM

I gathered all the packs in one, called "Long Theft Auto: Chapter of Los Santos." Now, #LTA enter the second part of the development. I'll post the "Chapter of San Fierro" soon, but before, that such a trailer and some screens?

THBP
Work in progress

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:26 PM

Hey there, I lobe your enthusiasm! Keep doimb the great work, im on my phone atm, but when ill get to my PC, ill play your project.

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 03 July 2013 - 09:35 PM

Hey there, I lobe your enthusiasm! Keep doimb the great work, im on my phone atm, but when ill get to my PC, ill play your project.

Thanks, friend!
I am very enthusiastic about the project, and I hope you are too.
I'm curious what will be your assessment for the "Los Santos Chapter".
I look forward... smile.gif

(Note: I've been taking a look at your project. Spectacular, man. You are also doing a good job. Await their continuing part)

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 01:07 AM

New gameplay beta of one of the missions of the chapter of San Fierro. Provisional name of the mission is "Exiled prince". More information coming soon.

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

Noob designer :D

• Members

Posted 05 July 2013 - 02:03 AM

Aw yea, this sh*t looks good. I will play it fo'show.
But... perhaps you can explain the whole story and re-do the topic a little bit, too less info = people don't know much, and they won't spend their time playing your mission.

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 11 July 2013 - 03:01 PM

I can post a document or something,if I post here in topic, will be much to the topic. It was very confused the previous version, and now I am dedicating the topic for information of the new pack.
Soon, I'll post a link from a document in word with information about the history.

THBP-Work in Progress

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 06:05 PM

New gameplay and new document with the history of Los Santos added.

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:45 PM

I'm getting an error in the intro mission. For some reason the player spawns outside of the taxi instead of inside.

RandomStunt
  • RandomStunt

Tuning Maniac!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:33 PM

Sorry to ask, where can you download this?

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:35 PM Edited by THBP, 16 July 2013 - 10:57 PM.

QUOTE (Platinum Card @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 16:45)
I'm getting an error in the intro mission. For some reason the player spawns outside of the taxi instead of inside.

Hello
Thanks for the reply, Platinum Card.
The error must be the lag in your GTA or something. Try again and post the results here, ok?
Grateful, THBP

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 16 July 2013 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (StuntmanDYOM @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 18:33)
Sorry to ask, where can you download this?

Hello
Thanks for your reply, Stuntman DYOM
You say when you can download, right? The pack will be available soon for everyone and will be released here on the topic and also the site of DYOM.
Grateful, THBP

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 17 July 2013 - 01:46 AM Edited by Platinum Card, 17 July 2013 - 01:51 AM.

QUOTE (THBP @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 22:35)

Hello
The error must be the lag in your GTA or something. Try again and post the results here, ok?
Grateful, THBP

I tried it on my modded and unmodded versions of the game. Each time I end up spawning on the sidewalk. Which resulted it me having to use the jetpack to follow the cab. Both run pretty well with no lag at all, so I'm not sure of how I could be getting this error.

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 18 July 2013 - 02:56 AM

QUOTE (Platinum Card @ Wednesday, Jul 17 2013, 01:46)
QUOTE (THBP @ Tuesday, Jul 16 2013, 22:35)

Hello
Grateful, THBP

I tried it on my modded and unmodded versions of the game. Each time I end up spawning on the sidewalk. Which resulted it me having to use the jetpack to follow the cab. Both run pretty well with no lag at all, so I'm not sure of how I could be getting this error.

Well, friend. If isn't lag, I don't know what can be. Because here the mission is ok and I never received a error report before... I don't know how I can help in your problem. Play the another missions and see if are a problem on there.

Grateful, THBP

Platinum Card
  • Platinum Card

DYOM mission maker

• Members

Posted 19 July 2013 - 08:51 PM

I've played a lot of the other missions and no crashes have occurred. So far I love how everything is set from the cutscenes. I've noticed small errors such as an actor not being hidden after cutscenes and some grammatical errors. I would love to see this mission pack receive the attention it deserves. You have potential to grow in the dyom community. I'll probably play more a bit later and post screenshots.

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 20 July 2013 - 04:41 AM

QUOTE (Platinum Card @ Friday, Jul 19 2013, 20:51)
I've played a lot of the other missions and no crashes have occurred. So far I love how everything is set from the cutscenes. I've noticed small errors such as an actor not being hidden after cutscenes and some grammatical errors. I would love to see this mission pack receive the attention it deserves. You have potential to grow in the dyom community. I'll probably play more a bit later and post screenshots.

Thanks, friend. Good to know that you liked the pack.
About the grammatical errors, I'm brazilian and don't know too much english. Some times I use the Google translate and this is not a good thing... About the characters after cutscenes, I'll try to abolish this error on the next pack.

Grateful, THBP

THBP
  • THBP

DYOM Designer

• Members

Posted 22 July 2013 - 01:42 AM

New screen and month of release. Long Theft Auto: Chapter of San Fierro is coming August 2013.
More informations soon.
THBP, Work in progress

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users