Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to kill cokckroaches in GTA Chinatown Wars PSP

2 replies to this topic

Poll: Do you find this topic usefull ? (23 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you find this topic usefull ?

1. Yes (9 votes [56.25%])

Percentage of vote: 56.25%

2. No (7 votes [43.75%])

Percentage of vote: 43.75%

Vote Guests cannot vote
GTA Productions
  • GTA Productions

DYOM Mission Designer

• Members

Posted 14 January 2013 - 01:22 PM

In Chinatown Wars, the player can go up to a red or green dumpster to search it, in other words, conduct dumpster diving.
A minigame will start in which the player removes trash bags from the dumpster to find items. In the DS version, the game utilizes the touchscreen to remove the trash bags and collect the item. The touchscreen is replaced by button presses in the PSP version. Green dumpsters contain a number of items, whilst red dumpsters contain weapons hidden by the Triads. Once a dumpster has been searched, the player can come back to it some time later to search it again. While removing trash bags, cockroaches emerge. Only on the DS and iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad version, the player can squish these by touching them; the number of cockroaches squished is measured in the game statistics.
Those who have played on DS and IOs version of this game knows that these creatures can be squished by touch screen. PSP Version does not have a touch screen .In order to squish these press triangle button .It has worked for me .Tell me if it has worked for you.

MythicalNomad
  • MythicalNomad

Player Hater

• BUSTED!

Posted 14 January 2013 - 10:22 PM

Thank you, I will take great pleasure from replacing a sprite of a cockroach with a dead one.

AdvanceTrak RSC
  • AdvanceTrak RSC

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 January 2013 - 04:46 AM

Yes

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users