|QUOTE (miromiro @ Thursday, Jan 17 2013, 15:49)|
| When you say it "doesn't work" can you tell me that you tried each and every solution I told you? I suggested you more than 10 solutions, yet none of them work. And why don't you answer the questions I asked you? |
If you want help, try to post more than just "it doesn't work"
Alright so I did all of this:1. Deleted all of my game settings
2. Installed the Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable
3. Re-installed VC++ libraries from the game disk
4. Re-installed the game
5. Run LaunchGTAIV.exe as an Administrator
6. Update the game with the 18.104.22.168 patch from the Rockstar Games site
7. Update the game with the 22.214.171.124 patch
8. Removed Internet Explorer 9 and 8
( BTW: After I re-installed my game, I was able run the game with GTAIV.exe and if I update my game to patch 126.96.36.199 and launch the game with LaunchGTAIV.exe as an administrator or just normal it gives me the ''SecuROM Launcher has stopped working'' error.
And I've tried to install .NET Framework 3.5 but at the end of the setup it says: Fout in setup.
'' is a Dutch word and it means error in English. )