Photo

Problem with girlfriends cars'

4 replies to this topic
gabriielvitoor
  • gabriielvitoor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:21 AM

The cars of my girlfriends doesn't appear! The only one still here is the Hustler of Denise, but the doors is closed. I'm 100% with all the six girlfriends, I try go to the house in the exactly hour, for sure, I try everything, go with the special clothes, everything, I need help. The cars never in the house. Just the Denise car's, but I can't get in. When I get 50%, the message "Like you blah blah blah, give you the key" appear, but the car not. Help! (Sorry for the bad English, I'm Brazilian and it's my first topic.)

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Members

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:29 AM

Based on your description of the problem, I would guess that Denise's locked Hustler is always there, even when she is not home. This should not happen unless the values of the global variables have been changed. The appropriate car, locked or unlocked depending on progress, should be displayed along with the red dating circle by the dating scripts when CJ is near the girlfriend's home whenever the girlfriend is home. The car generators will be disabled again when the girlfriend is not home, although if the vehicles has already spawned it will remain until CJ leaves the area. Perhaps a bad CLEO mod has scrambled your global variables.

If you upload your save to http://www.gtasnp.com someone can take a look at it an confirm the problem.

gabriielvitoor
  • gabriielvitoor

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 January 2013 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE (OrionSR @ Saturday, Jan 12 2013, 04:29)
Based on your description of the problem, I would guess that Denise's locked Hustler is always there, even when she is not home. This should not happen unless the values of the global variables have been changed. The appropriate car, locked or unlocked depending on progress, should be displayed along with the red dating circle by the dating scripts when CJ is near the girlfriend's home whenever the girlfriend is home. The car generators will be disabled again when the girlfriend is not home, although if the vehicles has already spawned it will remain until CJ leaves the area. Perhaps a bad CLEO mod has scrambled your global variables.

If you upload your save to http://www.gtasnp.com someone can take a look at it an confirm the problem.

Yeah... I have Hot Coffee. And, you know, with this, the girls are always available. All girlfriends are availabe, all the time, but the cars never appear. When appear (like the Denise cars') it's locked. Now I'm sure it's because of Hot Coffee... Thanks, man, but I can't do anything to fix it? Because I'm 100% in this save, and I don't want to lost that.

OrionSR
  • OrionSR

Chain Game Development Team

• Members

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:40 PM Edited by OrionSR, 22 January 2013 - 09:52 PM.

Hm... I doubt HC caused the problem, but if it does cause the problem then a repair might not stick. If you want to try anyway then...

Download GTA:SA Save Game Editor v1.0 by Ryosuke: http://gtasamod.web....sase/index.html
and the runtime module from Microsoft linked on that page.

Use the Car Generator tab to find the girlfriend cars (probably starting with ID 58) and note the Index of each vehicle.

Use the Script tab to confirm that the global variables ($2818-$2823 = locked, $2824-$2829 = unlocked) do not match the indexes of those vehicles, which is what I think is causing the problem. Set the Type to Int (integer) so the numbers make more sense than the default Hex display.

You could try setting the correct index numbers with SASE, but this program was designed for the Japanese version of SA and has some odd behaviors (unexpected clothing changes and other oddities), so I don't trust it for editing my saves. However, if you save in a different slot you should be able to see if tweaking the globals will repair the problem.

Write a CLEO script to assign the correct index values to the appropriate global variables. Load the save, run the script, and save the changes. Assuming that your modded scripts hide and display the vehicles in the same way as a normal script then the appropriate vehicle should be displayed when you approach a girlfriend's house.

Note: If the global variables have indexes that don't match the girlfriend cars but are still in the range of 0 through 240 then the scripts may have hidden other vehicles on the map.

If you have any problems take your questions to the modding forum.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members

Posted 22 January 2013 - 09:50 PM

Do you have any other mods?
Are you playing with the DVD in the Drive?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users