• The Connection
  • None
  • Best Poster in Music 2017
    Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014
    Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 20 November 2017 - 01:32 AM Edited by Mister Pink, 20 November 2017 - 01:33 AM.

I'm glad to read hear the news as posted on the previous page regarding the lack of Microtransactions in CP2077. Hopefully, this game is a critical and commercial success and they can inspire devs/publishers to think of the gamer first. 

• Static and Hit by Lightning like this

Hit by Lightning
  • Hit by Lightning

ಠ_ಠ

• Members
  • Vatican-City

Posted 20 November 2017 - 08:39 AM

@Static

I care if something is proven, not some random video or reviews that a 12 year angry kid would believe immediately with no evidences to back up. Same genius would get triggered at a comment that wasn’t directed at him. Going back and forth? Actually not, my posts always short, you are the one who writes long essays!

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Siamese Dream

• The Connection
  • None
    Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014

Posted 20 November 2017 - 10:04 AM Edited by Mister Pink, 20 November 2017 - 10:04 AM.

@Static

I care if something is proven, not some random video or reviews that a 12 year angry kid would believe immediately with no evidences to back up. Same genius would get triggered at a comment that wasn’t directed at him. Going back and forth? Actually not, my posts always short, you are the one who writes long essays!

Hit By Lightning and Static, I appreciate both of your views and passion. Lets get back to the game. If you like to continue your discussion, please take to PM. Thanks :)

Dryspace
  • Dryspace

The Infinitely Prolonged

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 November 2017 - 06:09 PM Edited by Dryspace, 20 November 2017 - 06:12 PM.

@Static

Whoever told you that The Witcher: Enhanced Edition was "nothing but cut content", or indeed cut content at all, was sorely mistaken. The Witcher: Enhanced Edition was a massive effort to bring the game to the quality that it should have been upon release, and was 100% free to owners of the The Witcher. Among many other things:

Loading times were reduced by up to 90%. I didn't buy the original release, but I played the demo which was the same build, and can attest to the fact that loading times upon entering and exiting interiors were inexcusably long--it caused one to think thrice about simply entering a shack.

Over 5,000 lines of English dialogue were rewritten and re-recorded. As far as I am aware, this is by far the most extensive of the improvements. In addition, dialogue animations were reworked.

Combat responsiveness and the inventory system were both improved, and variation in the appearance of NPCs was significantly increased.

A game should of course release in a polished state, but I am not aware of any other developer, at least in the ten years following The Witcher, that has on its own dime worked so diligently to rectify a game's shortcomings after release. I don't know as much about the details of The Witcher 2's Enhanced content, but I know that it was also 100% free, and that it consisted of improvements and not cut content.

• Journey_95 likes this

OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick
  • OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

The first tweet from the official Cyberpunk 2077 Twitter account in 5 years. Some think this is the beginning of the marketing campaign.

https://twitter.com/...091371200466944

• Typhus likes this

Jason
  • Jason

Sporadic

• Daily Globe
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Would be surprised to see the game released this year, feel like it'd be too soon? If it does though, 2018 just became even more stacked for games.

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago Edited by Zello, A week ago.

If the game does come out I might wait for a complete edition like they did for The Witcher 3.

Noale
  • Noale

OH HI MARK

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 3 days ago

If this game actually releases in 2077 will they just call it Cyberpunk?

Corndawg93
  • Corndawg93

OG

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A day ago

If the game does come out I might wait for a complete edition like they did for The Witcher 3.

That's an awful long time to play a game, what if they never release a complete edition

Journey_95
  • Journey_95

Soldier

• Members
  • Germany

Posted A day ago

So damm excited for this game. TW3 is one of my favourite games of all time, it did everything right in my book. I just hope they can continue with that quality and don't pull a Bioware (who have been sucking ass since quite some time sadly, especially their last two games)

• Mister Pink likes this

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Siamese Dream

• The Connection
  • None
    Best Poster [Music] 2016
    Best Poster [Music] 2015
    Best Poster [Music] 2014

Posted 18 hours ago

The first tweet from the official Cyberpunk 2077 Twitter account in 5 years. Some think this is the beginning of the marketing campaign.

https://twitter.com/...091371200466944

Yeah the YouTuber LegacyKilla made a good point and said he thinks it's because the game is in a playable state now. The "beep" symbolizing a computer being switched on. They're finally online etc.. I still think it will be another 2 years. Perhaps something at E3, with a release for 2019

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 hours ago

That's an awful long time to play a game, what if they never release a complete edition

Yeah I'm changing my mind I'm not gonna wait I'm going to just get the regular game when it releases.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users