Quantcast

» «
Photo

Alchemist in GTA 5

81 replies to this topic
ACR
  • ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 27 January 2013 - 09:25 PM

QUOTE (theworldfamous @ Sunday, Jan 27 2013, 20:13)
QUOTE (libertycityfilms @ Sunday, Jan 27 2013, 18:25)
QUOTE (ACR @ Thursday, Jan 10 2013, 22:59)
Finally something normal regarding hip hop in GTAV, if it's true that is.
Sick of lil wayne, monnneeey pop hop retarded sh*t.

exactly!

I'm sick of corny kids mouthing off about whatever's commercial at the moment, trying to prove what underground backpack hardcore motherf*ckers they are. barf8bd.gif
That sh*t was old 10 years ago, get over it. There has always been some wack overrated rapper topping the charts.. can we get over it and discuss decent rap music? Besides, fashion, being flashy and pop has always been a part of hiphop, like it or not.

Wow you are so intelligent for calling others kids. Hip hop hadn't been in a worse state. Sure there were mainstream rappers, but that mainstream was quality music, those artist had talent even though they were considered mainstream (2pac, Biggie, Mob Deep, NWA, Ice Cube, Xzibit, Eminem, hell even G-unit and 50cent back in the days). But sadly hip hop started to degrade in last 10 years to the point where morons who use auto tune, wear pink hairstyles and tight hipster pants are considered rappers. Mainstream sh*t these days doesn't sound like hip hop at all, so it's gay and retarded and these morons should call themselves pop performers and that would be acceptable. But for them to call themselves rappers is f*cking smack in the head to the legacy of real hip hop, end of story.
Good thing is that real raw hip hop is now underground and there are great artist, who are sadly not recognizable as greatest because of stupid kidz that think lil gayne is gratest rapper alive.

But i bet you don't even listen hip hop, you are just here to talk sh*t and call other people kids. Good job, i will vote for you to get a medal for idiocity, but for now here have a cookie my good man cookie.gif .

Zip87
  • Zip87

Hustler

• Members

Posted 28 January 2013 - 07:24 AM Edited by Zip87, 28 January 2013 - 07:27 AM.

QUOTE (ACR @ Sunday, Jan 27 2013, 21:25)

exactly!

I'm sick of corny kids mouthing off about whatever's commercial at the moment, trying to prove what underground backpack hardcore motherf*ckers they are. barf8bd.gif
That sh*t was old 10 years ago, get over it. There has always been some wack overrated rapper topping the charts.. can we get over it and discuss decent rap music? Besides, fashion, being flashy and pop has always been a part of hiphop, like it or not.

Wow you are so intelligent for calling others kids. Hip hop hadn't been in a worse state. Sure there were mainstream rappers, but that mainstream was quality music, those artist had talent even though they were considered mainstream (2pac, Biggie, Mob Deep, NWA, Ice Cube, Xzibit, Eminem, hell even G-unit and 50cent back in the days). But sadly hip hop started to degrade in last 10 years to the point where morons who use auto tune, wear pink hairstyles and tight hipster pants are considered rappers. Mainstream sh*t these days doesn't sound like hip hop at all, so it's gay and retarded and these morons should call themselves pop performers and that would be acceptable. But for them to call themselves rappers is f*cking smack in the head to the legacy of real hip hop, end of story.
Good thing is that real raw hip hop is now underground and there are great artist, who are sadly not recognizable as greatest because of stupid kidz that think lil gayne is gratest rapper alive.

But i bet you don't even listen hip hop, you are just here to talk sh*t and call other people kids. Good job, i will vote for you to get a medal for idiocity, but for now here have a cookie my good man cookie.gif .

His point is, stop giving attention to sh*tty hiphop artists, because half of their fame comes from haters. Just stick to underground artists and support them.

ACR
  • ACR

• Members
  • China

Posted 28 January 2013 - 04:27 PM

QUOTE (Zip87 @ Monday, Jan 28 2013, 07:24)

exactly!

His point is, stop giving attention to sh*tty hiphop artists, because half of their fame comes from haters. Just stick to underground artists and support them.

No, i think that his point was that i am underground rap hipster who hates everything that is mainstream now days and that i think that i'm so hardcore because i listen underground and i do it on purpose. But whatever, there is no point in internet fight, bring it live biatch angry.gif !

CSM. HB J-DOGG
  • CSM. HB J-DOGG

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:18 AM

@ZIP yes I was talking about wayne the reason he is on top is because his work ethic is like none other do you understand How hard it is to go in the lab and release that many albums including free mixtape and not write anything because I do. I dropped my debut mixtape and I dont write its not easy it takes Work Ethic. some of his songs dont have the most lyrical content and Some do. Some people here what he says but dont listen or can comprehend.

ACR
  • ACR

• Members
  • China

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:31 AM

QUOTE (CSM. HB J-DOGG @ Tuesday, Jan 29 2013, 03:18)
@ZIP yes I was talking about wayne the reason he is on top is because his work ethic is like none other do you understand How hard it is to go in the lab and release that many albums including free mixtape and not write anything because I do. I dropped my debut mixtape and I dont write its not easy it takes Work Ethic. some of his songs dont have the most lyrical content and Some do. Some people here what he says but dont listen or can comprehend.

Oh, cmon man, i can talk trash and nonsence on the mic without flow and wordplay and release 20 albums per day. Does that make me lyrical genius and skilled MC? Hell f*cking not.

Bomberlegend
  • Bomberlegend

Seeing through the bullsh*t

• Members

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:35 AM

QUOTE (ACR @ Monday, Jan 28 2013, 16:27)
QUOTE (Zip87 @ Monday, Jan 28 2013, 07:24)

exactly!

No, i think that his point was that i am underground rap hipster who hates everything that is mainstream now days and that i think that i'm so hardcore because i listen underground and i do it on purpose. But whatever, there is no point in internet fight, bring it live biatch angry.gif !

Trying to pick a fight over the internet. Just shut up.

ACR
  • ACR

• Members
  • China

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:56 AM

QUOTE (Bomberlegend @ Tuesday, Jan 29 2013, 04:35)

Did i say anything to you? I don't think so. The person who is trying to start an internet fight is obviously you, so you need to STFU.

Bomberlegend
  • Bomberlegend

Seeing through the bullsh*t

• Members

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:34 AM

QUOTE (ACR @ Tuesday, Jan 29 2013, 04:56)

Did i say anything to you? I don't think so. The person who is trying to start an internet fight is obviously you, so you need to STFU.

Just shut up. Seriously. You will be doing everyone a favor.

CSM. HB J-DOGG
  • CSM. HB J-DOGG

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:36 AM

QUOTE (ACR @ Tuesday, Jan 29 2013, 03:31)
QUOTE (CSM. HB J-DOGG @ Tuesday, Jan 29 2013, 03:18)

Oh, cmon man, i can talk trash and nonsence on the mic without flow and wordplay and release 20 albums per day. Does that make me lyrical genius and skilled MC? Hell f*cking not.

Get to work, Let me know when you Drop infact I will send you a Beat for Free and if Better be hot.

ACR
  • ACR

• Members
  • China

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:54 AM

QUOTE (CSM. HB J-DOGG @ Tuesday, Jan 29 2013, 05:36)
[
Get to work, Let me know when you Drop infact I will send you a Beat for Free and if Better be hot.

Well, i don't have time for stupidity and i'm not a rapper but he is not neither, any decent MC could destroy him. Quantity is not equal to quality, he might be dropping 10 albums every day, but all songs are retarded and wack and i honestly hope you don't think that he is skilled or one of the best ever , cause then it would be definitely something wrong with you...

CSM. HB J-DOGG
  • CSM. HB J-DOGG

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 January 2013 - 04:28 PM

QUOTE (ACR @ Tuesday, Jan 29 2013, 05:54)
QUOTE (CSM. HB J-DOGG @ Tuesday, Jan 29 2013, 05:36)
[

Well, i don't have time for stupidity and i'm not a rapper but he is not neither, any decent MC could destroy him. Quantity is not equal to quality, he might be dropping 10 albums every day, but all songs are retarded and wack and i honestly hope you don't think that he is skilled or one of the best ever , cause then it would be definitely something wrong with you...

Manny Mc have tried to destroy him and they have all failed. FACT

ACR
  • ACR

• Members
  • China

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:24 PM

QUOTE (CSM. HB J-DOGG @ Tuesday, Jan 29 2013, 16:28)
[

Yea, FACT suicidal.gif . Enjoy listening your best rapper alive and your role model like every mainstream consumer (read sheeple) who accepts what it's served to him as the best.

carloff1212
  • carloff1212

King Dingaling

• Members

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (Bomberlegend @ Tuesday, Jan 29 2013, 00:34)
QUOTE (ACR @ Tuesday, Jan 29 2013, 04:56)

Just shut up. Seriously. You will be doing everyone a favor.

Both of you need to...
user posted image

CSM. HB J-DOGG
  • CSM. HB J-DOGG

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:37 PM

QUOTE (ACR @ Tuesday, Jan 29 2013, 17:24)
QUOTE (CSM. HB J-DOGG @ Tuesday, Jan 29 2013, 16:28)
[

Yea, FACT suicidal.gif . Enjoy listening your best rapper alive and your role model like every mainstream consumer (read sheeple) who accepts what it's served to him as the best.

Not my Role Model I just respect a Guy who came from nothing in a City that I know and made something out of himself. To the point to where he is able to sign other artist to 6 figure contracts and did before he was 30. I have no problem with underground as I am Underground now see my signature. I do understand that rapping along will not get you where one desires to be. He drops mixtapes for the underground.

YoungChrist
  • YoungChrist

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:49 PM

exactly!

J Cole is mainstream, so is Kendrick Lamar, Stalley, Andre 3000, Kanye, Curren$y, Dom Kennedy, etc....

Man I swear to God. You 90's underground "real hip hop" dudes are the WORST I swear to God. Talking about "the mainstream aint real", "sh*ts fake, lil new boys jerkin on tv" SHUT THE f*ck UPPPPP BRO

If you want to listen to good music don't turn on BET and be like "hurr durr, Nicki minaj in a pink weave yelling over a mic, hip hop is dead" shut UPPP I swear to God. If you want to listen to good music go look for it. You guys clearly don't appreciate Hip Hop enough not to actually make an effort to look for good music. All of you are the same, you're lazy and wanna go against the norm when theres nothing for you to rebel against. Good hip hop is out there, you just don't want to make an effort to look for it. suicidal.gif sh*t man..

I SHADOWFOX I
  • I SHADOWFOX I

Makin' Bacon Pancakes

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:58 PM

QUOTE (YoungChrist @ Tuesday, Jan 29 2013, 17:49)

exactly!

J Cole is mainstream, so is Kendrick Lamar, Stalley, Andre 3000, Kanye, Curren$y, Dom Kennedy, etc....

Man I swear to God. You 90's underground "real hip hop" dudes are the WORST I swear to God. Talking about "the mainstream aint real", "sh*ts fake, lil new boys jerkin on tv" SHUT THE f*ck UPPPPP BRO

If you want to listen to good music don't turn on BET and be like "hurr durr, Nicki minaj in a pink weave yelling over a mic, hip hop is dead" shut UPPP I swear to God. If you want to listen to good music go look for it. You guys clearly don't appreciate Hip Hop enough not to actually make an effort to look for good music. All of you are the same, you're lazy and wanna go against the norm when theres nothing for you to rebel against. Good hip hop is out there, you just don't want to make an effort to look for it. suicidal.gif sh*t man..

For real. icon14.gif

ACR
  • ACR

• Members
  • China

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:10 PM

. Good hip hop is out there, you just don't want to make an effort to look for it. suicidal.gif sh*t man..

''Good thing is that real raw hip hop is now underground and there are great artist, who are sadly not recognizable as greatest because of stupid kidz that think lil gayne is gratest rapper alive''.

That's what i wrote. So i'm listening real sh*t now with great respect for the past and people who paved the way for raw rap, not that gay mainstream sh*t.
When i was writing about rappers who gain fame in 90's, i was referring to the fact that a lot of this people were considered mainstream and even though they were perceived as mainstream and have big presence in the media, they had talent and they deserved that money and fame, unlike fake mainstream morons nowdays. I wasn't claiming that only 90's rap was real and today rap is sh*t, just that mainstream rap back in the 90's was better, therefore wider audience had insight on quality music, unlike pop retarded poop which is called rap today.

AOTP, La Coka Nostra, Sean Price, Sean Strange, Ruste Juxx, Lord Lhus, Immortal Tehnique, Psycho Realm, Necro, Slaine, Blaq Poet, Rugged Man,Hopsin and many others.
That's all i'm going to say, i'm done with this thread. Check those artists if you want and if you after that still continue to claim that lil gayne or Kanye (LOL) is better than those people, then just open the window and hop out.

CSM. HB J-DOGG
  • CSM. HB J-DOGG

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:59 PM

QUOTE (ACR @ Tuesday, Jan 29 2013, 18:10)

. Good hip hop is out there, you just don't want to make an effort to look for it.  suicidal.gif sh*t man..

''Good thing is that real raw hip hop is now underground and there are great artist, who are sadly not recognizable as greatest because of stupid kidz that think lil gayne is gratest rapper alive''.

That's what i wrote. So i'm listening real sh*t now with great respect for the past and people who paved the way for raw rap, not that gay mainstream sh*t.
When i was writing about rappers who gain fame in 90's, i was referring to the fact that a lot of this people were considered mainstream and even though they were perceived as mainstream and have big presence in the media, they had talent and they deserved that money and fame, unlike fake mainstream morons nowdays. I wasn't claiming that only 90's rap was real and today rap is sh*t, just that mainstream rap back in the 90's was better, therefore wider audience had insight on quality music, unlike pop retarded poop which is called rap today.

AOTP, La Coka Nostra, Sean Price, Sean Strange, Ruste Juxx, Lord Lhus, Immortal Tehnique, Psycho Realm, Necro, Slaine, Blaq Poet, Rugged Man,Hopsin and many others.
That's all i'm going to say, i'm done with this thread. Check those artists if you want and if you after that still continue to claim that lil gayne or Kanye (LOL) is better than those people, then just open the window and hop out.

Im better than everyone you mention #FACT

InstantCClassic
  • InstantCClassic

Musik please

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2013 - 08:12 PM

Mainstream hip-hop....I was watching 106 & Park the other night, and let's just say it wasn't satisfying...

YoungChrist
  • YoungChrist

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 January 2013 - 03:40 AM

QUOTE (ACR @ Tuesday, Jan 29 2013, 18:10)

. Good hip hop is out there, you just don't want to make an effort to look for it.  suicidal.gif sh*t man..

Wait what??? You're laughing at Kanye but you're listening to some 9/11 insame asylum conspiracy thoerist Immortal Technique??? You wanna talk down on Kanye but you call yourself real????? Come onnnn man

Juletre
  • Juletre

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 January 2013 - 08:14 AM

Alchemist, jeg vet det går bra til sist.
Så lenge jeg lever her er jeg en Alchemist.

BlackNoise
  • BlackNoise

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 February 2013 - 08:28 PM

I f*cking love that dude! I can't believe I missed this news. R* does pretty good with the Hip Hop in GTA. I still listen to a few songs from GTA IV. "Hip Hop" and "My Favorite Song" stay in heavy rotation. I can't wait to see what they do with GTA V.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users