Photo

Shopping mall

5 replies to this topic
thommo
  • thommo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2002 - 02:43 PM

I heard rumors a wee while ago which claimed there was a shopping mall in vice city (i fink it was vice city resource) which you could go in, and as tommy can change his close a figured this might be where u would do it.

I also heard it went underground but a fink that a bit unrealistic but u never know.

Anyway a was lookin at the pic's of the cars on scraper n a found the pic of the regina Scraper and it has a sign next to it saying wot a think is "Washington Mall" or summit like that.

sorry bout the whole page but a cant find a pic of the car on its own   :dontgetit:

so dya fink this shows there will be a mall?

let me know wot u fink

Cheerz
thommo

Grandthefter
  • Grandthefter

I am not a member!

• Members

Posted 19 September 2002 - 02:54 PM

There will be a mall with escalators, i don't know if you change your clothes there, but you most likely do

Samoth
  • Samoth

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 19 September 2002 - 04:15 PM

You'll buy your first new suit at Rafael's, wich isn't in the mall. That's all I know.

The End
  • The End

I love ice hockey

• Members

Posted 19 September 2002 - 05:38 PM

go to vice city website..then go to the red box where the car keys are,then open the file ''regina''...then there is a picture where is a sing and it says Wasingthon(or something) mall..so..there you can see it outside.. http://www.gtavicecity.com

thommo
  • thommo

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 September 2002 - 10:08 PM

did a not just say that? well a used scrapers pic but its the same thing.

a fink a shopping mall will be cool a wonder if there will b other shops where u can buy stuff.

a dont want a shopping simulator n a dont wanna forget that stealing things n hurting people r the main theme's but a mall would b cool

Cheers
thommo

idiot
  • idiot

Better than you.

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 September 2002 - 01:04 AM

I cant remember where i saw it,(gamespot?) but there is a very high resolution pic of the esculators of the mall. thats all
kbye

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users