Photo

Unique Jumps 32/36

9 replies to this topic
tazza1973
  • tazza1973

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:01 AM

Hi I have completed 32 out of the 36 jumps and have tried every jumps several times over but honestly don't know what ones I have missed or done, can i find out?

crackhead91090
  • crackhead91090

I don't want a f*cking title

• Members

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:03 AM

Best way in my opinion is to go through the list

http://www.gtavice.com/stunts/

tazza1973
  • tazza1973

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:14 AM

Have been through the lists over and over again, just want to concentrate on the ones I have missed!

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 07 January 2013 - 03:04 AM

I got your PM with link to your save-- it's a little late tonight, will run unique call on it tomorrow and hopefully let you know what you have left--

My PC with VC on it is not hooked up currently-- so will be a bit of a pain for me to do it right now-- I'm going to bed soon... will get back to you tomorrow sometime.

Spuds.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 07 January 2013 - 01:58 PM Edited by Spuds725, 07 January 2013 - 02:02 PM.

Ok-- not sure if I got the right save in your PM but this one only shows one jump left... not 4.

Your missing jump is the one heading south in the alleyway on 1st island.... it is the first stairway jump. It is the one that Tommy stands on in the mission guardian angels.

This one... http://www.gtavice.c....php?image=3658

HTH-- Spuds.

tazza1973
  • tazza1973

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

Hi spuds yeah found the other three, keep doing this one over and over and it is one of the easier ones and it just won't activate! Thanks for your time!

tazza1973
  • tazza1973

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 January 2013 - 10:49 PM

Hi spuds, done it thank you very much, had to clear the building not land on it! 100% done thanks a lot!

tazza1973
  • tazza1973

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:12 PM

Although it still shows 99% everythings done? No cheats used!

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 07 January 2013 - 11:19 PM Edited by miromiro, 08 January 2013 - 12:24 AM.

Do you mind posting your save file here? I have a tool that can find what's missing. wink.gif

EDIT: Okay, since it's late here and I'll go to sleep, I'll simply post a way for you to find out yourself what's left. Thus, I'm going to teach you how to check what you've got left with the Ancestral Recall Tool which was created almost a decade ago by Demarest. It contains two files ancestral.scm & American.gxt. These are files that need to be replaced in the Vice City directory in order to be able to get the tool working. Obviously, the original files need to be renamed or moved in a separate folder, in order to be able to re-gain them after you're done with the tool and its' custom files.

Now, first off everything, go to \GTA Vice City\data and renamed the main.scm file into main.scm-1 or anything else that differs from its original name. Or you could just move it somewhere outside the current folder but in a way to remember where you put it. Now, take the ancestral.scm file of the Ancestral Recall Tool you downloaded and put it in the \GTA Vice City\data location; and rename it to main.scm (in case you are asked to replace a file do NOT click "Yes" since that would mean that you'd lose your original file; however, that should happen only if you didn't do the first step, which is to either rename the original main.scm or to put it in a different location).

Now, the same thing will go for the American.gxt file of the Ancestral Recall Tool. This time, go to \GTA Vice City\TEXT folder and rename the american.gxt to american.gxt-1 or anything else that differs from its original name. Or, as in the other case with main.scm, you could just move it somewhere outside the current folder but in a way to remember where you put it. After you've done this step, which is very important, place the American.gxt in the \GTA Vice City\TEXT location. Unlike the main.scm, this one doesn't need to be rename, since it apparently has the same name as the original file, the capital letter not making any difference at all (again, in case you are asked to replace a file do NOT click "Yes" since that would mean that you'd lose your original file; however, that should happen only if you didn't do the first step, which is to either rename the original american.gxt or to put it in a different location).

Now that this is done, and hopefully correctly, you may start your game and load your save file. Now, just as you're spawn you should see text rolling on the southern side of your screen. That obviously lists you what you have left in order to gain 100% completion percentage. After you've remember or written down everything, exit the game, go to \GTA Vice City\data location and delete the main.scm file which is the custom one that the tool uses. After you've done that, rename the original main.scm-1 file, or however you renamed it and rename it to main.scm; or in case you moved it outside without renaming it simply move it back in the data folder. Same goes for the american.gxt file. Delete the current one located in the \GTA Vice City\TEXT folder and put the old one back to rename it back from whatever you've named it.

This should be it. I know it's a lot of reading and understanding, but if done correctly it should work out well. Good luck and have fun! In case nobody helps you until in about 9-10 hours, make sure to post the save file and I'll help you tomorrow. wink.gif

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 08 January 2013 - 03:39 AM Edited by Spuds725, 08 January 2013 - 03:43 AM.

Since I still had his save, I ran ancestral recall on it....

Showed-- Keep your Friends Close, Rifle Range, Unique Jumps were left to do.

Rifle range is the most frequently missed thing for those going for 100%... you must go back to the downtown ammunation AFTER the shootist mission and do the rifle range... you need to score a 45 or better (which is very difficult)-- this score is NOT in your stats.

Spuds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users