Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Keep yer moaning for the bedroom!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 July 2013 - 10:16 PM

Cheers lads Enjoy your weekend. See ya next round Reapers smile.gif

2-0

Got pic of second game. Forgot first game like a tool. Too much pressure :S tounge.gif

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:11 AM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Wednesday, Jul 3 2013, 20:04)

Now The Damned vs THR MC game, will be counted regardless of the outcome of the Damned / Damned MC rename/remake thing.
Like i said, a gang is identified by its theme, it ain't the same if the graphics are of some wild rebels called The Damned...or a motorcycle gang ruling LC called The Damned MC...and so on, i already explained in the above post. It's also not the same if you revert the topic to The Damned MC and have gfx that say The Damned..or vice-versa. tounge.gif

But i can make an exception, if all the gangs agree via voting for it that is.
So gangs, MMD, THR MC, Rofl, nic, Shady, Reaper...please vote and i'll do what the votes have decided. icon14.gif

Either

A) Per rules, The Damned start over, with the match vs THR MC to count as it has been done after the rename, and other duels to get done in the same fixture both home and away since its a restart.
B) Exception of rules, Let The Damned retain the scores from The Damned MC and continue by the end of the year and into the future.

So, there, tell me what is your opinion, and i'll go by what the majority wishes.

QUOTE (myself)
We've started this league as the Damned MC and we'll end it as the Damned MC.

Andy if it pleases your rules, I'll ask Toke to re-add the MC part of our topic title, because as far as I can see the graphics and everything else has remained the same. wink.gif

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 06 July 2013 - 09:41 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 06 July 2013 - 10:31 PM.

Ive already told you our plans don`t infringe on GL rules as you will see. There`s is nothing further to comment on. Our theme is that of an outlaw biker gang and remains that of an outlaw biker gang regardless of how we present the topic.The Damned MC is what our story is about it.Think of our plans as a DLC expansion to our topic. Other gangs are updating graphics I don`t see them getting harassed about content. I find the timing of all this suspiciously convenient to all the other members of the GL

We control the destiny of our Gang. Not the other gangs and their respective leaders. Your either part of the steamroller or part of the pavement.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

🇯🇲 🇬🇭 🇯🇲

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Most Valuable Player 2014
    Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:55 PM

I added the win vs THR MC to 1st post. Any screenshots from the matches? I do need 'em for the awards y'now. rolleyes.gif

Still don't get it how you're gonna be named though. lol.gif I made the option of voting, so that an exception can be made to that rule, because i was pretty sure everyone would vote to retain MC scores rather then restart, as The Damned, and that would solve your problem smile.gif , but then you added back The Damned MC...and now i'm totally confused...I didn't ask or demand to you to get the MC back lol. confused.gif

Can someone from the gang(1 person only) slowly, post by post, answer to a few questions so i can finally understand what is going on, because none of these posts make sense to me. And lol Monk, how are we stuck in the III era? tounge.gif

Ok, so question 1 out of 2. Once GTA V is out(or a few weeks before that), once you update your gangs first post with new graphics and new story how you beat everyone in LC new roster and other new stuff whatever else you have prepared in your private forum...are those graphics going to say The Damned...or The Damned MC...?
That's question 1, answer it, please no lies. tounge.gif Once you answer, i'll ask question 2, and then we'll finally end this confusion.

----------

Will add new 360 gangs for the weekend. icon14.gif

----------

Also, The Yardies upcoming GL games are The High Rollers and THR-MC, away and home.
I'd like to get those games done soon, if possible both at the same time and day, one after another.
Can you nic & Reaper suggest a time and date when you'll both be free this and next weekends, so we can get those done with, arrange, etc?
After that Y has 2 more matches in August, and 1 more in September.

----------

Anyway, watch the last few seconds of the official gameplay video if ya haven't yet, has some MP stuff...

smile.gif

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 12 July 2013 - 09:49 AM

This isn't important now, Andy, all will be revealed at the end of the season.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:28 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 12 July 2013 - 06:47 PM.

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Thursday, Jul 11 2013, 20:55)
I added the win vs THR MC to 1st post. Any screenshots from the matches? I do need 'em for the awards y'now. rolleyes.gif

Still don't get it how you're gonna be named though.  lol.gif  I made the option of voting, so that an exception can be made to that rule, because i was pretty sure everyone would vote to retain MC scores rather then restart, as The Damned, and that would solve your problem  smile.gif , but then you added back The Damned MC...and now i'm totally confused...I didn't ask or demand to you to get the MC back lol.  confused.gif 

Can someone from the gang(1 person only) slowly, post by post, answer to a few questions so i can finally understand what is going on, because none of these posts make sense to me. And lol Monk, how are we stuck in the III era?  tounge.gif

Ok, so question 1 out of 2. Once GTA V is out(or a few weeks before that), once you update your gangs first post with new graphics and new story how you beat everyone in LC new roster and other new stuff whatever else you have prepared in your private forum...are those graphics going to say The Damned...or The Damned MC...?
That's question 1, answer it, please no lies. tounge.gif Once you answer, i'll ask question 2, and then we'll finally end this confusion.

I swear to tell the truth... the whole truth.... and nothing but the truth so help me god.

Your honor.... ladies and gentlemen of the jury.... The Damned MC will be called........wait for it......
The Damned MC..(muffled laughs heard from around the court room)

All joking aside....

The Damned MC. Andy that`s what the topic title will be called.Im trying to be as open as i can be. I wont tell you directly what we are up too but The GFX will have references to both The Damned MC and The Damned. You don`t have to know exactly what "The Damned" is but you can take it from me that other gangs have similar aspects except our delivery of said aspect is very different. I don`t tell lies Andy. I may add color to my posts through less than formal language and few movie quotes but I don`t fabricate "realities" for my own benefit or the benefit of my friends.

The "GFX" or "theme" will be about the fortunes and misfortunes of an Outlaw Biker gang formed in Liberty City after the Vietnam war. Our GFX contains the history of said Outlaw Biker gang. We don`t make wild predictions for the future so any GFX or mythology is done in the past tense as our story continues to develop through the online adventures of our members.

My GTA 3 era comment is this

In a sort of mixed fortune situation like other gangs The Damned are caught in a limbo as the theme of our gang is not taken directly from GTA lore. The Yardies were a gang in GTA 3 era lore. They have not featured or been mentioned in any GTA lore since that game. This puts restrictions on what you can do with that theme. We in The Damned recognize that we are not bound by the same situation so our topic can go through an evolution as long as it stays relevant. So we are taking the negative of not being a gang that exists in GTA lore(which is a huge advantage for gaining interest) and turning it into a positive by using the creative freedom afforded by our non-GTA -direct theme. In short and for the third time, Our story or theme tells the tale of an Outlaw biker gang using people and locations relevant to the GTA 4+5 era.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

🇯🇲 🇬🇭 🇯🇲

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 12 July 2013 - 06:53 PM

There we go, problem solved.

See y'all on TMW tomorrow.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 12 July 2013 - 07:10 PM

QUOTE (AndyGanteks @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 18:53)
There we go, problem solved.

See y'all on TMW tomorrow.

Andy I trust that is us in the clear then?

Banks.
  • Banks.

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 13 July 2013 - 09:26 AM

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Friday, Jul 12 2013, 19:28)
My GTA 3 era comment is this

In a sort of mixed fortune situation like other gangs The Damned are caught in a limbo as the theme of our gang is not taken directly from GTA lore. The Yardies were a gang in GTA 3 era lore. They have not featured or been mentioned in any GTA lore since that game. This puts restrictions on what you can do with that theme. We in The Damned recognize that we are not bound by the same situation so our topic can go through an evolution as long as it stays relevant. So we are taking the negative of not being a gang that exists in GTA lore(which is a huge advantage for gaining interest) and turning it into a positive by using the creative freedom afforded by our non-GTA -direct theme. In short and for the third time, Our story or theme tells the tale of an Outlaw biker gang using people and locations relevant to the GTA 4+5 era.

The Jamaicans are in IV. They are called the hillside posse but also known as The Yardies. You would know this if you played the story and not just play the multiplayer tounge.gif

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:09 AM Edited by Madmonk420, 13 July 2013 - 11:13 AM.

Jacob and badman are never referenced as the yardies. Yardie Is a collective term for Jamaican gangsters. However the gang name the Yardies exists in GTA 3 era loreand is not used in GTA 4 era. Non iof GTA 3 cannon was brought into gta 4 except brand vehicles and places. The GTA 3 era.characters don't exist. Therefore the gang called. The Yardies
don't exist. You can label every Jamaican crook a yardie if u want but they are not the same gang. You don't say that every Italian crook is from the same mafia family. You s
hould know this as a GTA fan should know the complexities of the different eras of GTA

Banks.
  • Banks.

• The Yardies
  • Unknown

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:51 AM

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 12:09)
Jacob and badman are never referenced as the yardies. Yardie Is a collective term for Jamaican gangsters. However the gang name the Yardies exists in GTA 3 era loreand is not used in GTA 4 era. Non iof GTA 3 cannon was brought into gta 4 except brand vehicles and places. The GTA 3 era.characters don't exist. Therefore the gang called. The Yardies
don't exist. You can label every Jamaican crook a yardie if u want but they are not the same gang. You don't say that every Italian crook is from the same mafia family. You s
hould know this as a GTA fan should know the complexities of the different eras of GTA

I said they are called the hillside posse but also known as The Yardies. Read my post's before you reply to them sigh.gif

Bob_Dole
  • Bob_Dole

CrazyDole™

• The Yardies
  • Antarctica

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:52 AM

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 06:09)
You don't say that every Italian crook is from the same mafia family.

No, but you'll usually use a genericized term such as Mafioso, Goombah, Goon, Mob gorilla, Wise guy, Mobster, Greaseball, and what have you. Yardie is a genericized term like those mentioned above.

Banks.
  • Banks.

• The Yardies
  • Unknown

Posted 13 July 2013 - 11:58 AM

Also, they are referred to as Yardies in CW so you're wrong monk and embarassed yourself. Go play the GTA stories because you might actually learn a few things.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:46 AM

Aye because cw is what all the gangs play. See to.be perfectly honest with you I don't really give a f*ck m8. My original point still remains I wont be dragged into an argument with the yardies resident mouth piece.

Banks.
  • Banks.

• The Yardies
  • Unknown

Posted 14 July 2013 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (Madmonk420 @ Sunday, Jul 14 2013, 12:46)
Aye because cw is what all the gangs play. See to.be perfectly honest with you I don't really give a f*ck m8. My original point still remains I wont be dragged into an argument with the yardies resident mouth piece.

Because gangs don't play CW it's irrelevant? Get a grip. You tried to say we were stuck in III era and I told you not to reply here and PM me instead but once again you fail to read what I say.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 14 July 2013 - 11:10 PM Edited by ajbns87, 16 July 2013 - 08:36 PM.

MMD 0 The Damned MC 2

TCJC
HD & Killa $6100
Shady & Enjoi $5800
pic:user posted image

TURF WAR
ajbns87, Muffin Man & PUKEMAGGOTS $4000
Shady , Enjoi & Zombrex $3000
pic:user posted image

killa4eternity99
  • killa4eternity99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:02 PM

Great match guys smile.gif

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

🇯🇲 🇬🇭 🇯🇲

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:53 PM

Why are y'all debating those eras and who is in what GTA lol. Don't ya have better things to do? tounge.gif
Yes Monk, as long as it doesn't end up a lie, it's all good for now. smile.gif

-----

Anyway, added Academi PMC to 360 side icon14.gif , i wish you luck and i hope you manage to play some last IV games before the V GL next time.
In fixture 4, you're first two are up against The Legion, 2 rounds home and 2 rounds away, good luck!

-----

I added MMD-The Damned mc result on PS3 result.

-----

Also on PS3, haven't had any reply from The High Rollers or The Highway Reapers MC about the GL matches last week nor through the week since my last post. confused.gif I'll quote it again, hopefully there will be some reply, deadlines are soon.

The Yardies upcoming GL games are The High Rollers and THR-MC, away and home.
I'd like to get those games done soon, if possible both at the same time and day, one after another.
Can you nic & Reaper suggest a time and date when you'll both be free this and next weekends, so we can get those done with, arrange, etc?
After that Y has 2 more matches in August, and 1 more in September.

So if some of y'all can suggest some times when you'll be free, do tell soon please.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

Ring me mum

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:54 PM

Good to see the 360 side starting to stir again!

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 20 July 2013 - 09:30 AM

Our next game is against THR-MC also, they should try posting here regarding their availabilities for those games against both Yardies and Damned.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ President

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 July 2013 - 07:25 PM

Yardies, how does Saturday 21:00 UTC sound?

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

🇯🇲 🇬🇭 🇯🇲

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 24 July 2013 - 04:54 PM

I've asked 'em, should have a reply soon, but i think Saturday is the preferred date, just need a time settled.
If it's between 16-19 UK, likely Grease Dnero Andy, if it's 19-22 UK or later likely GB Grease and maybe Dnero.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 24 July 2013 - 06:59 PM

Reapers, if Yardies fail to show or you find the time on perhaps Sunday, do you think we could also play our game too?
It will be your settings wink.gif

Bob_Dole
  • Bob_Dole

CrazyDole™

• The Yardies
  • Antarctica

Posted 24 July 2013 - 10:45 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 14:25)

Saturday sounds fine to me. I'll wait to see what Grease says though.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

🇯🇲 🇬🇭 🇯🇲

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 26 July 2013 - 09:33 AM Edited by AndyGanteks, 31 July 2013 - 07:50 PM.

Ok Reaper see if you guys can be online on Saturday between 20-23, Grease & GB should be on then, so slap them for the match if so.

edit: So it didn't happen, blame Grease, but you could've rescheduled for another day, you had sunday, how about this weekend?

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ President

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:50 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Sunday, Jul 21 2013, 19:25)

Yardies, same time this week.

Just actually let us know if you can't show.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 31 July 2013 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 19:50)

Hi Reaper, is there any possibility of playing our game on the Sunday? THR-MC vs Damned (your settings).
Between 8-11pm UTC/GMT?

I Arch Angel v
  • I Arch Angel v

Freelancer

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 31 July 2013 - 10:56 PM

is this still going?.

The Imposter
  • The Imposter

Time to go ;)

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:01 PM

Gang Name: The Royal Navy
Gang Tag: [TRN]
Gang Topic Link: http://www.gtaforums...pic=566759&st=0
Systems competing (PS3, 360, PC): 360

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ President

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 July 2013 - 11:06 PM

QUOTE (ajbns87 @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 19:58)
QUOTE (Mr. Reaper. @ Wednesday, Jul 31 2013, 19:50)

Hi Reaper, is there any possibility of playing our game on the Sunday? THR-MC vs Damned (your settings).
Between 8-11pm UTC/GMT?

I doubt it, we don't really play Sundays.
But we'll see just don't hold your breathe I'll let you know if anything changes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users