Quantcast

» «
Photo

GTAF Gang League 2013

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
344 replies to this topic
T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Shorter of breath and one day closer to death.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:25 PM

What do you think about suppressors being used to disguise rapid fire ?

More info please, I haven't heard about or witnessed this ?

Usually it's pretty obvious regardless. You know how fast an assault shotgun fires, for instance, and you know what it's like to be killed by a normal one. If suddenly you're seemingly hit by an unusual volume of bullets, it's rapid fire. One instance when I was killed by someone using rapidfire my character looked like he was having a seizure. I was hit by so many bullets that I didn't even fall over immediately after dying, the shear number of bullets hitting me seemed to hold me in the air. The guy was also using a suppressor so from what I've seen it doesn't disguise it.

One thing I have heard is that rapidfire is useless with automatic weapons, e.g carbine, AP pistol, etc. It does work with the assault shotty.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:27 PM Edited by T0X1C, 02 December 2013 - 08:30 PM.

edit: double post

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 02 December 2013 - 08:40 PM

Im not going to have a 3rd guy ATM, My guys, except Enjoi, are on PS4. You'd need to give me a bit more time to have my guys on.

Also, in the future contact me conserning any gang matches, ECT.

Can you maybe for Wedensday, Thursday or Friday have 3 or 4? I've spoke to enjoi earlier by the way.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

THR-MC ✠ PREZ

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:52 PM

Seriously, why are we doing this now without the content creator?

Three out of the four groups wish to wait, as honestly I think we feel the current playlist is a rush job.

• A J, Madmonk420 and TheIllaDopest like this

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 03 December 2013 - 05:38 PM

Rush job just what I said m8.

• A J likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:05 PM

I'm no political expert, but I'm pretty sure that deleting 2 of my (on topic) posts counts as abuse of power :monocle:

Reason maybe?

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:14 PM Edited by AndyGanteks, 03 December 2013 - 07:34 PM.

I'm no political expert, but I'm pretty sure that deleting 2 of my (on topic) posts counts as abuse of power :monocle:

Reason maybe?

Spam. You're not the one to decide what goes on and what does not - 1st post spam. 2nd post was deleted cause of insults "rattyboy" and so on.

Also, I've already warned you and AJ to remove those signatures and avatars, and to stop insulting a led-by. This is the 2nd warning now, and there won't be any more, you got 72 hours.

The event will go on, one way or another. With 1, 2 or 4 gangs. 360 section is there too.

• A J and Tommy. like this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:43 PM

I'm speaking on behalf of 3 gangs. The leaders of THR and MMD both feel the same way as we do. Even Tommy, Grease and Dnero of your own gang have said the same thing. Are you seriously suggesting that this goes ahead with 1 gang? Do I actually have to explain to you why that can't happen?

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 03 December 2013 - 07:44 PM Edited by T0X1C, 03 December 2013 - 07:47 PM.

-

A J
  • A J

Damned Brotherhood [DAMN]

• Members
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:05 AM

The event will go on, one way or another. With 1, 2 or 4 gangs. 360 section is there too.

The Yardies to win the cup because you're the only one that wants to play it, in it's current form, every other group on here wants to wait until content creator is available, capture the flag is released, and GTAO is a bit more complete, infact even some of the Yardies prefer to wait too, so listen up Ratty, this event is postponed until everyone is ready. 

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 04 December 2013 - 11:17 AM

The Yardies to win the cup because you're the only one that wants to play it, in it's current form, every other group on here wants to wait until content creator is available, capture the flag is released, and GTAO is a bit more complete, infact even some of the Yardies prefer to wait too, so listen up Ratty, this event is postponed until everyone is ready. 

Give it up, aj. His power has gone to his head to such an extent that he thinks he's in control of an event that is clearly controlled by all of those involved. I think it was It_Yao who claimed that he has some mental disability. His words, not mine.

Really, if he insists on having a one man event and claiming it as victory, there is honestly nothing stopping the rest of us from forming a "rebel" league and cup and adding DDZN in place of The Yardies. If he had any wisp of cognitive function he'd realise he's fighting a losing battle and just postpone the damn thing.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

MUFC

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 04 December 2013 - 12:57 PM

Give it up, aj. His power has gone to his head to such an extent that he thinks he's in control of an event that is clearly controlled by all of those involved. I think it was It_Yao who claimed that he has some mental disability. His words, not mine.

Don't comment on sh*t you know nothing about. His power went to his head but he gave all you the benefit of the doubt and didn't take action when you were all insulting him.

Shame it's not going ahead, I would wait for content creator but I want to play some good games on V :/

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 04 December 2013 - 02:44 PM Edited by T0X1C, 04 December 2013 - 02:45 PM.

Don't comment on sh*t you know nothing about. His power went to his head but he gave all you the benefit of the doubt and didn't take action when you were all insulting him.

Shame it's not going ahead, I would wait for content creator but I want to play some good games on V :/

Yeah because insults on a videogame forum amongst people you don't know and will never meet are so rare and so hurtful :sarcasm:

If you want to play some good games on V, add one of us. We'd be more than happy to have some friendly crew vs crew battles :^:

Madmonk420
  • Madmonk420

"The One Man Riot"

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:54 PM

http://gtaforums.com...-freeaim-topic/

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:44 PM

PuFOC.png

GTAF Gang League 2013 is "officially" over now. We finished it in September due to the GTA V release, but the awards have been issued now, as per usual.
GL 2014 will again finish around December like the previous ones(unless we get a GTA 6 mid-year :p)
Once again congrats to the winners, you can see the award winners in the 1st post.
PC section is without awards/winner this year sadly, as there is only 1 gang alive there(had to be at least 2). Same for the Cup.
Hopefully GTA V PC release in 2014 brings new PC gangs to this place.

GTAF Gang League 2014's topic will begin shortly, in the mean time(during the topic launch, rules and settings preparation, finalization and sign up) check -  Official Gang Race 2014 (http://gtaforums.com...icial-gang-race)
If any of the gangs taking place in Gang League wish to participate in that, where a very quick Race+DM MP competition will also be organized and run by the administrators and moderators among other competitions, feel free to. The Gang Race will take place during January and start of February if i recall well.

After that is over, and after we've finished setting up GTAF GL 2014, it's matches can begin, and gangs their title defence/attack.
Among other things, i've been thinking of custom DM's for the event, with people contributing and making them...and then link to them for usage in the matches to be in 1st post in "Event approved Maps" section or something...but all that and more, soon as the 2014 topic is up.

HbZrG.png

Unfortunately, this year, we did not have GTAF Gang Cup 2013 run properly due to circumstances surrounding inclusion of a Team GTA Race mode in a GTA event in a GTA game...among others. :sarcasm:
With that being said, there are no awards for it, as it did not happen properly(n/a everywhere). Such a shame for all my hard work for it, noted, but oh well.

PS3 and 360 side winners of the 2012 event(The Yardies & The Legion) have been translated, and will defend their title in the GTAF Gang Cup 2014 that WILL take place, in October/November/December 2014, aka the scheduled period for the Cup sub-competition.
Amongst the existing modes(+new mode capture), hopefully by October there are even more modes to test the wits of GTAF gangs in the cup competition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I believe that's it, so happy new year 2014 & Xmas, and see you soon in GTAF GL & GC 2014! :santa:

• A J likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users