• Scotland

Posted 25 November 2013 - 06:44 AM

Rush job.... Stick it up your arse.

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

We can do this the easy way or the Yard way

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 26 November 2013 - 03:15 AM Edited by Greasepalms, 26 November 2013 - 03:20 AM.

lets boycott it  tbh

• Commissioner Monk, TheIllaDopest and T0X1C like this

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

Bank$

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 26 November 2013 - 10:13 AM

lets boycott it  tbh

Shut up Dust boii.

But yeah, wait for content creator.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Sweet Gasoline!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 November 2013 - 07:06 PM

So, I assume you knock it back?
As it's apparent no-one really wants to play in it's current state.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Most Valuable Player 2014
    Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:43 AM Edited by AndyGanteks, 28 November 2013 - 01:47 AM.

Um no, it's happening, it's nothing critical and its worth a try, one way or another keep organizing your matches.

I've got the contact from MMD, so our matches are to occur in the next 2-3 days maybe even before the weekend.

• A J likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 28 November 2013 - 11:04 AM

It's funny that you think you're in control of this, ratty. This goes ahead when all gangs involved agree that it does. To have a match between the Retardies and MMD and claim it as a final because the other two gangs would prefer to postpone it is laughable.
Spoiler

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 28 November 2013 - 01:51 PM Edited by AndyGanteks, 28 November 2013 - 01:54 PM.

Where did i claim Y vs MMD is the final? it's the semi final, just like THR MC vs Damned is.

And you and your gang should stop with your insults and act more mature, insulting someone constantly is not okay.

That also goes for those avatars and signatures, insulting someones disability is not nice. Remove them now.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

Bank$

• The Yardies
  • Unknown

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:06 PM Edited by Tommy., 28 November 2013 - 02:31 PM.

You lads take this way too seriously. Andy is in charge of this if you like or not. Don't want to play? Then f*ck off and stop complaining like bitches. I think we should wait for content creator but Andy wants the cup to go on now so either play or f*ck off. Simple really.

And stop with the 'ratty' comments and sh*t. You think it's funny but you come across as a bunch of 13 year old girls obsessed with Andy aka Justin Bieber fans.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:09 PM Edited by T0X1C, 28 November 2013 - 02:14 PM.

You didn't claim that. However, if The Damned and the Reapers decide that we'd rather wait, but you insist on going ahead with this, that match will basically be the final and the whole event will be nothing more than an exercise in futility. I've contacted the Reapers about a game tomorrow, whether our semi final goes ahead or not is entirely up to us.

Shut up, Tommy. If I wanted a child's opinion I'd check out the latest artwork at the local nursery school.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

Bank$

• The Yardies
  • Unknown

Posted 28 November 2013 - 02:12 PM Edited by Tommy., 28 November 2013 - 02:35 PM.

You didn't claim that. However, if The Damned and the Reapers decide that we'd rather wait, but you insist on going ahead with this, that match will basically be the final and the whole event will be nothing more than an exercise in futility. I've contacted the Reapers about a game tomorrow, whether our semi final goes ahead or not is entirely up to us.

Don't play the match then. You're not forced to play so if you don't want to then don't.

Yeah nice response Toxic considering I'm not a f*cking child and you're the one being childish instead of having discussion here. Look at your forum username, yea it's a 8 year old's xbox live gamertag :lol:

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 28 November 2013 - 05:17 PM Edited by T0X1C, 28 November 2013 - 05:22 PM.

That's cute, Tom, that's real cute. You see, the thing with a discussion is that it needs two relatively intelligent people in order to function properly. On the one hand, we have me. A pretty decently educated engineering student who very much enjoys winding people up. On the other hand, we have you. A loud-mouthed kid who enjoys sticking his nose where it doesn't belong and talking tall (which is all well and good to me in all honesty), but begins whimpering like a pre-teen girl who didn't get Justin Bieber's autograph the second someone makes a 'yo mama' joke. I could have a discussion with you and probably win by using a sophisticated vocabulary alone, you'll be too young to understand what I'm saying and will simply have to shut up. Considering how easy and unsatisfying this would be, I'm really not going to bother. All I'm going to say is that it's time to hush, now. I was having a discussion with ratty, not you.

Yes, my display name could be taken to be one of a child or a neanderthal. However, as you so often explain to me in your far too frequent, personal messages (you seriously need to stop that, I'm not a therapist, I can't handle such insecurities): "You don't know me at all." :'( There is a story behind the name T0X1C_SUNS3T, a decent story actually. I'm not exactly going to write a book about it, but you get my point.

Now Tommy, let's get serious. May I suggest that you stop making a fool of yourself? Contradicting yourself is one of the worst mistakes anyone could make. If I'm not mistaken, in the early pages of our Damned topic there is a post by you boasting about how the Yardies are superior to us. You basically told us to "come at you," using different wording. You were the top dogs and, dammit, you let us know it. Clearly you took things pretty darn seriously. Now suddenly, you look down upon us for "taking things too seriously." Oh the tides, how they have turned. Let's not forget your delusion that when we mention you or your gang in our topic, it means that we are "obsessed." Your mistake here is forgetting that the only way you could possibly know of these mentions is if you study our topic like a religious text. See the problem? Of course, not forgetting the way that you act like a Liverpool fan while supporting United. We've been through that already, though.

I say this because I care. It's never too late to change.

Anyway, I digress. A time for the semifinal between us and THR has been suggested. It's impossible to find a game in GTAO so we're willing to go with this, despite not being terribly fond of it in its current state. Whether THR are keen is entirely up to them.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

Bank$

• The Yardies
  • Unknown

Posted 28 November 2013 - 06:31 PM Edited by Tommy., 28 November 2013 - 06:56 PM.

haha you sound like a typical Bertie. Good job you don't go to the matches chucking stupid comments at our support. f*ck off and support Citeh with the rest of the Bertie blue twats, you'll fit right in.

I do hate people like you. Think you know me or the United support when you clearly don't because you would never come out with so much sh*t. Hate fellow supporters that bash others over the internet. COME TO UNITED ROAD.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 28 November 2013 - 07:27 PM Edited by T0X1C, 28 November 2013 - 07:30 PM.

Now you see Tommy, in every fan base there are always a few idiots who embarrass the rest. With Liverpool you get people who say sh*t like that Allen is the next Xavi. With Arsenal you get people like Piers Morgan. With United you get people such as yourself.

What you do is you make the rest of us cringe with the stuff you say/things you do. You make the rest of us look bad and give the opposition something to pick at. I don't hate you, I find it adorable that you're using such a word. No, I just wish you would dissappear and save me and the rest from the embarrasment that you lot so love to bring to us. It's hilarious that you're trying to call me a City fan, seemingly what I'm saying has gotten to you and you have to try and get me back. We'll ignore the fact that I presented clear evidence and explained why your behaviour so resembles that of one of the aforementioned idiotic Liverpool supporters. What else could you do?

If you can't beat them, imitate them as best you can.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

Bank$

• The Yardies
  • Unknown

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:08 AM Edited by Tommy., 29 November 2013 - 10:14 AM.

I don't see how internet gang beef got onto me being a scouser? I know a lot of United supporters and I've never heard that one before. How do I embarrass fellow supporters for getting behind the team and having discussions with them on forums like Red Cafe, Red Mancunian. See the thing is, I'm on them forums, got to the matches and I'm good friends with a lot of people on them forums and not once have I been called a scouser. You're just letting internet beef cloud your support. You're the one being a Bertie for bashing the United support which is disgraceful. 

Tbh, we don't need people like you who think you're better. United we stand.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Keep yer moaning for the bedroom!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:47 AM Edited by Madmonk420, 29 November 2013 - 10:50 AM.

Stay on topic lads. The topic was the modes put forward for this event are a joke. TDM is the only one with the right credentials.  LTS maybe but that does not let sworn enemies get at each other enough for satisfaction.Andy this has to be said the rat propaganda is about your preceived rat like behavor nothing to do with a phyiscal disablity that only now has been mentioned. You know what people are like on these forums so why even mention that? Do you think people are going to feel sorry for you or even worse your lying trying to gain sympathy.Whatever its is wisen up. Its for you own good. You tried to screw us over last GL with bullsh*t about dropping th MC form our name. You and Tommy bent over like a cheap hooker and let us win costing a worthy opponent THR the league. You got AJ banned for a posting a harmless post after giving him permission to do so then you engineered this cup so TD and THR face each other in an attempt to make an easier path for your own lot. That not even mentioning parachuting which can only be to suit you because the rest of the gangs are combat effective. You are not. If grease dont play you make an excuse not to play. Thats what rat bullsh*t is all about so dont try and makes us out to be cruel. We are not cruel because I wont stand for it. You get the abuse same as anyone else who tries to mug us off. The fact is we have players who know the game and want this to be a level playing field. Your full of your own self importance and wont listen. Call a meeting with all the leader and leaders only and thrash out a deal over the modes and settings. Compromise and things will get moving. Everyone here can help. For example just ban suppressors all together they leave doubt over which weapon is being used. IV did not have any of this tarted up sh*te like supressors and we got just fine. Strip each mode down to its bare roots then rebulid them after testing and gaining thoughts from all the gangs. Dont go all "This is my event" you wont have an event without the rest of us.

At the end of the day were all here for the same reason ffs.

• TheIllaDopest likes this

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

Bank$

• The Yardies
  • Unknown

Posted 29 November 2013 - 10:56 AM Edited by Tommy., 29 November 2013 - 10:58 AM.

Andy never reported AJ though. Why would he report him when he's a staff member?

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:19 AM Edited by Madmonk420, 29 November 2013 - 11:25 AM.

Tommy you here to argue or sort out the cup? I notice there was no argument for the rest of the post so I take it hit the mark. As for your reply one of you done it and since Andy is a mod he could have let his collegue know that AJ had permission to post but failed to do so so he`s gulity too. Get back on topic. What do you think about suppressors being used to disguise rapid fire and outlawed weapons? The inclusion of parachuting which is an admission of lack off ability. Lets see something worthwhile from you for a change. Do you think we are rushing into this cup since GTAO is incomplete?

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

Bank$

• The Yardies
  • Unknown

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:29 AM

He posted in the Y topic, anybody who is in Y could of reported him. If Damned post in our topic then Andy usually just deletes the posts so he's kind of saving you from being temp banned.

What's wrong with parachuting and races? This is GTA after all. Everyone had to put up with your sh*tty TMW on IV :p Fair enough, there would be no GL if it wasn't for other gangs taking part but he's still the organizer of the whole thing so what he says goes. There is nothing to be discussed here if Damned aren't taking part.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:41 AM Edited by Madmonk420, 02 December 2013 - 07:01 PM.

Tommy you dont have a f*cking clue son. Was TMW not a team based mode that included completing tasks and featured combat in vehicle and on foot the very soul of what GTA games are about? Not to mention it perfectly suited the GL structure?  I tried to bring you and get your view on the real issues here but you decide to take the c*nt out of yourself again.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

Bank$

• The Yardies
  • Unknown

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:47 AM

Tommy you dont f*cking clue son. Was TMW not a team based mode that included completing tasks and featured combat in vehicle and on foot the very soul of what GTA games are about? Not to mention it perfectly suited the GL structure?  I tried to bring you and get your view on the real issues here but you decide to take the c*nt out of yourself again.

Monk, calm down I was joking :lol:

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:50 AM

You'd think that The Yardies beat us in their home game, fact is we would have beaten you regardless of the mode :p Let's not be bitter because you were crap at it.

Parachuting requires no combat skill. As much as R* are f*cking the series over with their "re-imagining of the online world," GTA has always been a series based on combat ond vehicles and that's how it should stay. Modes such as TDM, races and TMW all require one or more of those skills. Parachuting requires you to spiral around in circles 'til you're in a good position to fly through the center of the checkpoint. Let's be serious. Could the Yardies beat any of the other 3 teams at TDM or racing? Doubt it, Grease is all you have. Pretty sure that it's inclusion is to give you a lifeline.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

Bank$

• The Yardies
  • Unknown

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:53 AM

My point was try and use most activities. I doubt anybody will pick parachuting but there's no harm in including it as a playable mode.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 November 2013 - 11:53 AM Edited by Madmonk420, 29 November 2013 - 12:04 PM.

Except from the avatar does it look as if im joking? Surely you see what im getting at here. Im not here to cause trouble im here to offer guidance and help brings more attraction to this. A lot of people are already finished with GTA due to lack of competitive modes adding things that people are already sick of is just a cracking idea to bring more interest eh? AJ, Toxic, Reaper and myself see the light here so lets get it done properly.

There is plenty of opertunity to include parachuting and other activites in events but it should not be included in the cup or the league. It get taken seriously which is good thing and bad thing. Now people will say they dont care but they fact the dont play due to differing opinons over settings and modes show that they do care.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:01 PM

MMD, any chance we play our matches tonight sometime between 21-23 30 UK, maybe even one hour later if you cant, or one hour earlier if you can(20) ?

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:06 PM

We'll use parachuting as a tie breaker. If the score is 2 - 2 after the 4 real modes.

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 29 November 2013 - 12:21 PM

We should use crash bandticoot as the tie breaker.

• T0X1C likes this

Shady C
  • Shady C

MMD Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:26 AM

MMD, any chance we play our matches tonight sometime between 21-23 30 UK, maybe even one hour later if you cant, or one hour earlier if you can(20) ?

I thought we honestly were to delay the Gang Cup matches till the content creator comes out.

Im not going to have a 3rd guy ATM, My guys, except Enjoi, are on PS4. You'd need to give me a bit more time to have my guys on.

Also, in the future contact me conserning any gang matches, ECT.

Nitty Don
  • Nitty Don

C*nt Mode - [ON] OFF

• Members

Posted 02 December 2013 - 05:49 PM Edited by Nitty Don, 02 December 2013 - 05:54 PM.

What do you think about suppressors being used to disguise rapid fire ?

More info please, I haven't heard about or witnessed this ?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users