• This topic is locked This topic is locked
344 replies to this topic
T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Calm Like a Bomb

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 15 September 2013 - 02:54 PM

I'm not mad, just a little disappointed. I'd expect all this from Tommy, but from a moderator, event host and supposedly one of the most respected members of the forum? Put the GL aside, it's not about that, it's over now and we'll graciously take our trophy. It's about you and your behaviour of late.

As I said, poor show, mate :v:

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
  • Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:10 PM Edited by AndyGanteks, 15 September 2013 - 03:10 PM.

What behavior mate? I'm just having some friendly banter with y'all right now, and besides, isn't that what aj's been doing since the start of the year with everyone? :p

Last night was a good laugh as well, and like i already said, a well deserved win for TDMC, no doubt about that. No cheats, no turbos, no show all blips, no teleports to opponent/objective, no game freezing, no infinite health hacks, no manipulation of rival members, no setting them on fire/exploding...and whichever other hacks exist on IV. None of that.

A clean and well deserved victory for you guys in 2013, so i'd suggest you enjoy it, as V is right around the corner, and you have better things to do them argue over nothing. :)

Wrong Kind
  • Wrong Kind

OG

• Members
  • British-Antarctic-Territory
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:20 PM

What did I do exactly? 

Also, congrats Damned MC

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Calm Like a Bomb

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 15 September 2013 - 03:28 PM

It wasn't the banter, there was no banter anyway, you know we love banter. You didn't do anything, Tommy. We're just a little disappointed with Andy. it's not important.

See you on V, I guess :^:

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 15 September 2013 - 04:20 PM

It's all cool, give us our virtual trophy ! 

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:20 PM

Im just gonna jump in and ask what the hell is Mm9090 and Andy talking about? What happened?

Plus i would say congrats to Damned MC but f*ck you guys :pp :evilgrin: :whistle: :D

(Just making sure i used enough similies so you know im joking)

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 15 September 2013 - 05:58 PM

Im just gonna jump in and ask what the hell is Mm9090 and Andy talking about? What happened?

Plus i would say congrats to Damned MC but f*ck you guys :pp :evilgrin: :whistle: :D

:D Thanks Hodgey

Eof89uk.jpg

Our main gripe was the lack of effort from Andy and Tommy during the game, in two games of Team Mafiya Work their scored amounted to $0. 

We pride ourselves on winning with honour, but there is little honour in beating people that simply don't try, and now for Andy himself to not even compete in his own event, just doesn't bode well with some of us, I don't care a win is a win, and I'm just glad to have IV finished with, looking forward to a fresh start with V.

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:12 PM Edited by Hodgey1989, 15 September 2013 - 06:13 PM.

:D Thanks Hodgey

Our main gripe was the lack of effort from Andy and Tommy during the game, in two games of Team Mafiya Work their scored amounted to $0. 

We pride ourselves on winning with honour, but there is little honour in beating people that simply don't try, and now for Andy himself to not even compete in his own event, just doesn't bode well with some of us, I don't care a win is a win, and I'm just glad to have IV finished with, looking forward to a fresh start with V.

Your welcome

I have to say though that there isnt a rule stating that you have to try. I know that makes for boring games when people dont try, but its pretty much the last GL game on IV and you had pretty much already won the GL, so i can see why 100% effort wasn't involved. Secondly TMW is probably the worst game mode IMO. It doesn't seem fairly balanced at times as sometimes in games you spawn right on top of the obj 95% of the time will the other teams are miles away. Im not saying thats what happened here but it always felt to me as if TMW was more of a game of spawning rather than actual play.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Calm Like a Bomb

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 15 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

Well yes, that's one of the reasons behind my disappointment. All I know is that if I were in the same position I'd fight 'til the last, even if I had nothing to win and didn't enjoy the game mode. I'd expect that from the event host, at the very least.

Anyway enough about this, I second the call for our virtual trophy :^:

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

• Members
  • England
  • Best Avatar 2012

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:04 PM

Well yes, that's one of the reasons behind my disappointment. All I know is that if I were in the same position I'd fight 'til the last, even if I had nothing to win and didn't enjoy the game mode. I'd expect that from the event host, at the very least.

Anyway enough about this, I second the call for our virtual trophy :^:

Ehh. You may play and give more effort but i dont think you can really be that angry as like i said, people have played IV for a number of years now and with it being so close to V release alot of people really cant be bothered to play it anymore.

Wrong Kind
  • Wrong Kind

OG

• Members

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:02 PM Edited by Tommy., 15 September 2013 - 08:03 PM.

I turned up, didn't I? That's trying in my book. Maybe if it was another game mode I would of tried more.

Enjoy your victory and see everyone in V when the real sh*t starts again!

• A J likes this

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 16 September 2013 - 07:39 AM

Hey, i may be MVP, but i'm not THAT good. :p

1 more day til V amigos!

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 18 November 2013 - 12:42 AM

HbZrG.png

It's that time of the year again, the time for GTAF Gang Cup 2013.

The cup will take place only on GTA V this year, and in it's dedicated modes, which aren't in such a huge number as they were in IV.

The lack of TW, Car Jack City and other Cup modes will be replaced by new V modes, such as LTS and other.

The draws have been made, so this is the lineup of the duels on the PS3 and 360 side. PC side is non-existent this year, unfortunately.

This is the lineup below. On the PS3 side, winners will play in the final, losers in the battle for 3rd place. On the 360, Legion awaits the semi final winner in the final, and the loser of that semi will end 3rd, as there is 3 gangs like on PS3 last year.

PS3 Calendar

1/2 Final:

The Damned-The Highway Reapers MC

Mobilized Mercenary Division-The Yardies

3rd Place:

TBA

Final:

TBA

360 Calendar

1/2 Final:

Academi PMC - Warriors of the Night

Final:

The Legion -

The dates for the matches are the following:

1/2 Finals ----- November 17th, 2013 - November 24th, 2013
Finals ----- November 24th, 2013 - December 1st, 2013

So basically, we'll be conducting 1/2 finals likely this coming weekend 22-24, and the finals and battles for 3rd place the next weekend (29-30-1st december)

You can of course get the matches done before the weekend of course, especially now seeing that everyone plays on every day, and there isn't much inactivity like with the IV.

Minimum for the matches from GTA V will be 3v3, so 2v2 will not be allowed, so do a 3v3, or 4v4 which is recommended.

R* created a lot of maps for Online, but some of them only feature up to 4 people, so even if they are good maps, some simply cannot be used due to these restrictions.

Hopefully when the content creator comes out, we'll be able to recreate all existing maps and make them 16 people sized, as well as add new maps.

For GTAF Gang League 2014, we may even create(the gangs playing) a few custom races/dm's and so on for use in the event, but all in it's time.

The following 5 modes will be playing during this cup, and hopefully next year when Capture the Flag mode is out, and the content creator, the range of modes becomes bigger, and who knows maybe R* might even return some older modes or add newer ones(not very likely though)

Modes:

- Team GTA Race

- Parachuting

- Rally Race

- Last Team Standing

- Team Deathmatch

These are the modes. You can find their settings in the 1st post, as well as the download link to the playlist containing the 5 chosen maps for the modes.

Please follow the weapon/type/etc settings written below the modes in the settings, so you know what to do.

Certain weapons are not allowed because some take very high levels to unlock, and some are simply overpowered, so the weapons allowed pretty much match GTA Iv's Standard weapon setting.

In case we somehow end up tied in some of those modes, a random Race tie-breaker will decide the winner of that round.

Make sure to add the playlist to your game now, so you can conduct some training prior to your 1/2 final matches or the finals/3rd place afterwards.

Here is the link if you're lazy to search in the 1st post: http://socialclub.ro...sF0e0tFL4y_enPw

I might make some slight adjustments to the playlist tomorrow regarding the Team GTA Race map choice (In the grove may be slightly short), but the other 4 are all set and should be very amusing and intense.

I'll also write which race is the one to be used for tie-breaker tomorrow, and fix any other errors that may have snaked in(It's 4 AM after all)

I think that's about it, any more questions, ask, download the playlist and good luck in your upcoming matches! I've also PM reminded the gangs now letting them know of the playlist!

So once again, good luck and have fun and may this Cup be an amusing testing ground for the upcoming 2014 GTAF Gang League!

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:34 PM

A few questions Ratty,

To be fair you've made a decent playlist here, but you are going to need to set more specific settings or rules! 

IE. the races, number of laps, custom vehicles? the TDM's number of kills or time limit? Assault shotgun gentleman's agreement? Parachute jumping, weapons on? Unless otherwise stated, whoever happens to host the games, their respective gang has the advantage. 

You need to outline these specific settings, or have them discussed and agreed here prior. 

Also contact the other groups that are involved as a heads up to this event starting agan, even those you have not listed, DDZN , Angels of Death MC, they might wish to join, and add a bit more substance to this event! 

Commissioner Monk
  • Commissioner Monk

Spelt it wrang....N wit!!!

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:42 PM Edited by Madmonk420, 18 November 2013 - 06:59 PM.

Lets cut the bullsh*t here. Andy nobody in the gang section is going to be racing or parachuting m8 forget it. LTS is iffy so I only see TDM as a valid option here. That way each team can get at the other for reasonable amount of time and a clear winner can be determined . Other than that postpone the competiton till better modes are available. See what the other gangs think about this before making it gospel. I believe this is getting rushed into without getting feedback from the parties involved.

Edit**

Good point AJ. This is a new era so other gangs that distanced themselfs from your events might want to play and give it a bit more promise.

I propose a new tie breaker if there is a draw. The Two leaders of each crew front and centre 1v1 DM. Nowhere to hide,no pussy racing, just good old fashioned spitefull killing in the good name of our gangs. Give the leaders something to hold title for?

• A J likes this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Calm Like a Bomb

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 18 November 2013 - 07:18 PM

The whole weapon thing is iffy, ratty.

How do I know that I was sniped by a normal sniper as opposed to a heavy sniper. How do I know what weapon I've been killed with? It doesn't tell you, it just says that you were killed. Then there's the issue of grips and silencers, etc.

Why not just wait for the content creator and see what options it gives us? There's no way to keep this fair and consistent. If we could prevent people from bringing their own weapons into games, that would be great. We can't, though. If this is going to go ahead, limit the weapons to pistols only (any pistols) or assault rifles only (any assault rifles) or something. Or just make a no shotgun (none at all), no minigun, no rpg abd no grenade launcher rule.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:14 PM

Alright, i've done with adding the remaining missing setting and edited the remaining things to make it all clear, 2nd posts settings contain it all now.
We officially begin today with GTAF Gang Cup 2013.

This years event is set to be a test ride of the first V modes, so after we're done with it at start of December, we will then discuss to perfect settings for 2014 GL based on the Gang Cup 2013 experience with the existing modes, and suggestions and other tweaks/ideas for modes, missions and what not.

We'll play these modes for the Cup, and then next year, we'll add/remove other modes, such as upcoming Capture the Flag, custom races/DM's, maybe some better missions, returning modes and what not on the go, as R* releases them, if they release them.

Finally GTA Racing modes have been included, lack of its team mode in IV was missed by some people and gangs, now we can finally have it all. We have shooting based DM and LTS, and driving based Rally and Team GTA Race, together with parachuting. So it's all covered in the Cup as always, mix of shooting and driving, 2 key elements of GTA games. Shame about the other IV modes, but oh well, good memories remain.

Here is the playlist again: http://socialclub.ro..._AUiCwT87hWW9Fg
Add to your game, train and play your matches. We officially begin today, next weekend is the 1/2 finals deadline, in 2 weeks the final/3rd place deadline.

1/2 Finals ----- November 23rd, 2013 - December 1st, 2013
Finals/3rd place ----- December 1st, 2013 - December 8th, 2013

The matches are in 2nd post, and 3 posts above in my post.

Few more thingies to clear it up about weapons.

@Monk - The Cup is for the gangs who played in 2013 GL, just like the 2012 Cup was. One month and a half is left until the 2014 GL, so all other interested gangs can join/rejoin then. :^:
As for weapons, it's best to stick with pistols, melee and throw-able explosives(aka tear gas, sticky bombs and grenades) for the time being.
All shotguns are quite OP in GTA V, and other weapons, such as snipers, MG's, Miniguns etc, not all players have unlocked them yet + now that farming has pretty much been extinct by R* some will need to lay a bit more.

We'll play with these now, and then we'll discuss and figure something out for 2014 GL, eg  how to let certain SMG's, Shotguns and AK's slide.
Hopefully the content creator will be out then, so we can make weapon-specific DM's again...If they let us make something like that at all...

In case you run into some weapons that are not allowed in the DM/Race maps, pick then up but dont use them, just switch and proceed using pistols, melee and bombs.

Once doing rally, you'll select your preferred partner and vice-versa so you're matched with each other. And so on, the rest is in settings of 2nd post.

That is it now, we're done setting and talking, lets get this done over the next 2 weeks, START ORGANIZING YOUR MATCHES, have fun and test V:MP competitive a bit, and then we'll get to talking and preparing the real deal, aka setting for the 2014 GL. :)

Good luck everybody!

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:37 PM

Iim adding the chosen settings here

Modes:

Team GTA Race

Map: Taking Off

Vehicle: Super / Cheetah

Laps: 4

AA - Off

Weapons: Handguns, Melee, Thrown explosives allowed / Everything else disallowed. If you pickup a weapon not allowed, don't use it.

All weapon mods are allowed for handguns.

Catchup Off

Custom Vehicles Off

Police and Traffic On

No airstrikes or other phone services. (hiding blips, heli backup, etc)

Role Switching: off / Preffered partner and role - choose each other at start.

Winning pair's gang is the winner.

Parachuting

Map: Timber

Weapons are off

If more people are tied on the same number of points, the one who reached bottom fastest is the winner.

1st Placed person and his crew are the winner.

Rally Race

Map: In Harmony

Vehicle: Off-road / Sandking SWB

Laps: 2

AA - Off

Weapons: Handguns, Melee, Thrown explosives allowed / Everything else disallowed. If you pickup a weapon not allowed, don't use it.

Catchup Off

Custom Vehicles Off

Police and Traffic On

Role Switching: off / Preffered partner and role - choose each other at start.

Mics disallowed for Rally Race only, both the driver and co-driver are meant to be def and blind and only use arrow pointers.

Winning pair's gang is the winner.

Last Team Standing

Map: Movie Studio LTS

Time Limit: 10 Minutes

AA - Off

Police and Traffic On

Player ID's & Health bars: On

In case of a tie, a 3 lap race will be held.

Team Deathmatch

Map: Hospital

Time Limit: 20 Minutes

AA - Off

Police and Traffic On

Player ID's & Health bars: On

As for weapons, it's best to stick with pistols, melee and throw-able explosives(aka tear gas, sticky bombs and grenades) for the time being.
All shotguns are quite OP in GTA V, and other weapons, such as snipers, MG's, Miniguns etc, not all players have unlocked them yet + now that farming has pretty much been extinct by R* some will need to lay a bit more.

We'll play with these now, and then we'll discuss and figure something out for 2014 GL, eg  how to let certain SMG's, Shotguns and AK's slide.
Hopefully the content creator will be out then, so we can make weapon-specific DM's again...If they let us make something like that at all...

In case you run into some weapons that are not allowed in the DM/Race maps, pick then up but dont use them, just switch and proceed using pistols, melee and bombs.

Once doing rally, you'll select your preferred partner and vice-versa so you're matched with each other. And so on, the rest is in settings of 2nd post.

That is it now, we're done setting and talking, lets get this done over the next 2 weeks, START ORGANIZING YOUR MATCHES, have fun and test V:MP competitive a bit, and then we'll get to talking and preparing the real deal, aka setting for the 2014 GL. :)

Good luck everybody!

:^: Good work Ratboy on updating the settings and making everything clear for each mode.

:v: Not all shotguns are OP, just the Assault Shotgun. I like the idea of pistols only in the TDM, but I don't think that needs to be the case, and especially not in the GTA Race No Uzi driveby? RPG checkpoint? Why take them options out.

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:41 PM Edited by Mr. Reaper., 23 November 2013 - 08:43 PM.

So I have a few of questions.

- Do we have current weapon limitations, such as; Automatic Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, Minigun?
- Do we have to play the entire playlist, if so I assume 'In Harmony' is the Rally Race. Can you edit out the Parachuting?
- If we have to play the entire playlist, it comes down to best of four: TDM, LTS, Race, GTA Race. The Tie Breaker is?
- Do we have preset settings for each mode? Such as weather settings, Player ID's, Health Bars or Race Class.

EDIT: Seems there was a post as I was writing, are these official settings or your suggestions?

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:46 PM Edited by AndyGanteks, 23 November 2013 - 08:47 PM.

Those are the ones to be used Reaper, the ones AJ copied from 1st post.

Also, please try and play 4v4. 2v2 isn't allowed anymore, and in 3v3, one guy from each gang would not be able to do rally race then. (Darn R* and their limits...)

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 23 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

So I have a few of questions.

- Do we have current weapon limitations, such as; Automatic Shotgun, Rocket Launcher, Minigun?
- Do we have to play the entire playlist, if so I assume 'In Harmony' is the Rally Race. Can you edit out the Parachuting?
- If we have to play the entire playlist, it comes down to best of four: TDM, LTS, Race, GTA Race. The Tie Breaker is?
- Do we have preset settings for each mode? Such as weather settings, Player ID's, Health Bars or Race Class.

EDIT: Seems there was a post as I was writing, are these official settings or your suggestions?

He's posted the precise settings on page 1 post 2 (I've quoted in my post above)

As far as I can see, it's Andy's call on the weapons to be just Pistols and thrown explosives (so no, SMG, Rifle, RPG, Shotgun, Grenade Launcher or Sniper). Understandable, but a bit  :/ .I'd rather just no Assault Shotgun. Would everyone else agree? or is it best to just play with pistols/melee/explosives?

Mr. Reaper.
  • Mr. Reaper.

Inactive Account

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:19 PM

My personal disagreements, probably not shared by all, but surely by some.

- "Weapons: Handguns, Melee, Thrown explosives allowed / Everything else disallowed. If you pickup a weapon not allowed, don't use it.

All weapon mods are allowed for handguns."

I just feel it should be restricted against the Automatic Shotgun, RPG and Minigun, maybe the Grenade Launcher, but at least those three.
Some may want to see the MG's restricted too, but for the most part they can be outplayed with Assault Rifles.

I also feel there shouldn't be any restrictions on what attachments you can have as it will cause too much drama. I mean,
I can usually tell what weapon or at least it's type that I was killed by but not whether it had a grip or not.

- "Parachuting"

Really?

- "Police On"

Whilst it doesn't look like a major issue in these race tracks.
It'll be a joke to have it in the Infantry Combat Modes, especially LTS.

- "LTS - Time Limit: 10 Minutes"

Can we at least get 15 Minutes, I honestly doubt anyone will last that long.
But you'd feel less inclined to actually rush in and make a false move.

- "Player ID's & Health bars: On"

This one's more-so trivial, but I just feel it causes you to pay more attention to the game.
Whilst allowing for more stealth based combat.

- "In case of a tie, a 3 lap race will be held."

Honestly, why?
I strongly suggest you simply go with the team with the highest overall K/D.

Lastly,

- "Mics disallowed for Rally Race only, both the driver and co-driver are meant to be def and blind and only use arrow pointers.

Winning pair's gang is the winner."

How do you honestly expect anyone to follow this, and how will you enforce it?
No matter who wins, they will be convicted as a Headset Cheater.

Even if all they did was memorize the track, which isn't that difficult.
In Rally Race, Headset chatter is limited to you and your partner.
So you wouldn't even know they had used headsets, if they did.
But at the same time the driver simply could've remembered the track.

I suggest you drop this rule, otherwise it will be the spark of a large flame-war.

Again, these are my personal disagreements, probably not shared by all, but surely by some.

• A J likes this

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:27 PM Edited by AndyGanteks, 23 November 2013 - 09:28 PM.

Right, about the headsets, ignore that, i've meant to remove it lol, but didn't somehow. The rests' alright.

MMD, when can you play, maybe tomorrow, or monday?

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:27 PM

Lastly,

- "Mics disallowed for Rally Race only, both the driver and co-driver are meant to be def and blind and only use arrow pointers.

Again, these are my personal disagreements, probably not shared by all, but surely by some.

I missed this. 

LOL Ratboy and his rules. Rally with no headsets rule, dirty stinking rat! 

We all run this event, every gang on here taking part, have an equal say in the rules, and with that said, I 100% agree with every thing said by Reaper. 

• Greasepalms likes this

Wrong Kind
  • Wrong Kind

OG

• Members

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:44 PM

Lastly,

I missed this. 

We all run this event, every gang on here taking part, have an equal say in the rules, and with that said, I 100% agree with every thing said by Reaper. 

No we don't Andy does.

stash-1-510326e83921d.gif

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Calm Like a Bomb

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:56 PM

All sounds good. There's a problem with playlists in this game, it would be better to just launch each mode separately. I've never completed a playlist, either everyone will freeze, get stuck in the sky cam, get told that the job didn't download. If at any point the playlist fails you have to go back to the 1st mode when restarting it. We're not exactly going to replay the completed games if it fails after game 3 now are we?

Please edit the allowed weapons to "pistols." The micro SMG is technically a handgun, too.

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:58 PM

Lastly,

I missed this. 

No we don't Andy does.

stash-1-510326e83921d.gif

It's no wonder two of the biggest groups on the forum, quit this nonsense a long time ago. 

At least Ratboy has changed his mind on that rally rule, but the inclusion in the first place is a sign of the limitations of having one noob decide the settings for players that know a lot better. 

Please attach a poll, to decide the ruling regarding weapons. In all, this event will consist of 10 games, we have over 5 weeks for them to be played so there is no rush. 

Weapon options:

All Weapons (Nothing banned)

Pistols Only (no Explosives)

Pistols & Explosives

All Weapons (Assault Shotgun banned)

All Weapons (Assault Shotgun, Minigun, Grenade Launcher, RPG banned)

Please also consider removing Parachuting 

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Calm Like a Bomb

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:02 PM

Well if we're voting, I can't decide between:
Pistols and explosives or
All weapons (excluding AS, minigun, RPG, etc).

I'm leaning more towards pistols and explosives, as it will be easier to control.

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

The Yardies

• Members
  • Jamaica
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:04 PM Edited by AndyGanteks, 23 November 2013 - 10:06 PM.

Please edit the allowed weapons to "pistols." The micro SMG is technically a handgun, too.

Yep, will do, to prevent potential confusion.

Pistols/Explosives.

The rest stays as it is. it's a test for the 2014 GL, so play it, and then we'll debate the settings for the 2014 Gang League.

The deadline is Sunday 9th December, it won't go further then that. 15 days is more then enough to do thi, 2-3 days up or down, but not until the end of December.

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 23 November 2013 - 10:08 PM

should be combat pistol only tdm and a buffalo only race.

simple and easy tbh.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users