Sting4S
  • Sting4S

/ / / / / AMG

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 June 2014 - 05:13 AM

Habanero

640px-Habanero-GTA4-front.jpg

Took a blue Habanero out for a drive around Liberty City and Alderney State today and it was relaxing. I dressed Niko up in a sensible black suit with a light purple tie and silver glasses and rode around feeling like the average business man. This car is so underrated and so relaxing to drive. I mean it's slow, it's stiff, it can't off-road even though it's supposedly a crossover, and it sounds like a vacuum cleaner but it somehow manages to be a decent car to drive. That kind of sounds like the real last generation Lexus RX, lol!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pros:

+ I feel very upper middle class driving it

+ It's a fine daily driver

+ The design is refined and modern for 2008

+ The interior fits the car very well and helps the car feel solid as far as design goes

+ It actually feels at home in Algonquin - all of those grids don't make this car feel like an absolute chore to drive

+ The bi-xenon headlamps and the white LED turning signals look so cool, almost as cool as the Serrano

+ The tint is nice and I prefer all of my cars to have a full 50-60% tint

Cons:

- The suspension is firm and noisy

- It ain't exactly what you'd call fast

- The steering is numb

- No ABS makes braking a hassle

- No glass sunroof is kind of a let down

Overall Score: 8/10

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Lt Phill Bellic. Law Enforcement Enthusiast.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 June 2014 - 11:04 AM

I like my modded in Ford CVPI in LCPD livery.

If that does not count, then I do like the Imponte DF8-90 with V8 badging and the spoiler.

Cheers.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users