Favorite Car(s) in GTA IV

61 replies to this topic
albanyave
  • albanyave

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 January 2013 - 08:34 PM

The Comet, Sentinel, and Serrano. I like all because of performance, style, and the way the Comet hugs the highway in tight spots is great especially during races. Anybody can look cool in the Sentinel. The Serrano is just plain laid back.

ThunderSt0rm
  • ThunderSt0rm

(CDC ftw)Do you think we could play another game?

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 February 2013 - 09:49 AM

Suprisingly i love Bullet GT due to its awesome design. Although i still like Infernus, Sentinel XS look alike, Sabre GT, Super GT, Sultan RS, Banshee and of course DF8.

Ferocious Banger
  • Ferocious Banger

Big Homie

• Members
  • India

Posted 02 February 2013 - 11:33 AM

I'm sorry dude, there are too many cars I love to name a particular one!

By the way, I think I'll be in the small group of people who actually like Roman's taxi, I guess; i don't know why people hate it. confused.gif

invader1978
  • invader1978

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 February 2013 - 08:46 AM

user posted image

best car in the Game overall !

Tornathan
  • Tornathan

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:57 AM

My personal favourites would have to be the Willard, specifically in that beige colour you get from Dardan at the beginning of the game (I stole it from him after running him over in "It's your call".), and the Ubermacht Oracle, specifically in light gray.

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

Recently listening to a lot of Aphex Twin...

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 March 2014 - 10:31 AM

Oooh I have some faves. These are:

Emperor-GTA4-beater2-front.jpg

Oracle-GTA4-front.jpg

Regina-TLAD-front.jpg

Serrano-TBOGT-modified-front.jpg
I have many more but these are my biggest faves :inlove:

bst81
  • bst81

GTA V & Watch Dogs videos

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 March 2014 - 02:55 PM

SultanRS and Infernus 

Because I like the model

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 30 March 2014 - 04:59 PM

GTA IV:

1. Dinka Hakumai

2. Vapid Bobcat

3. Willard Willard

4. Imponte Ruiner

5. Dundreary Virgo

6. Declasse Moonbeam

TLaD:

1. Dundreary Regina

2. Vapid Slamvan

3. Declasse Rhapsody

4. Declasse Gang Burrito

TBoGT:

1. Bravado Tampa

2. Benefactor Schafter

3. Benefactor Serrano

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 March 2014 - 05:02 PM Edited by StingrayX, 30 March 2014 - 07:03 PM.

GTA-IV-Addon-Sentinel-new-lights_4.jpg

The Sentinel

I was driving a dark grey Sentinel with black rims today and it just bonkers! This car offers a wonderful driving experience- its just a pure driver's car! The steering is so precise and supple, that traction control system joyfully allows a lot of slip. The drifts are almost flawless if you pull them off correctly and you should as they are incredibly easy to pull. The performance is almost comparable to a Coquette and even though a DF8-90 can do what the Sentinel does and more, I'd still take the Sentinel. It's looks are stealthy and no matter what anybody says, the V Sentinel has nothing on this Sentinel's looks. Also, those big, beautiful, yellow calipers look absolutely stunning. I feel Rockstar made it look as close to the real thing as they could without producing a carbon copy:

sskTC1F.jpg

One last thing, the suspension system on this car is delightful. It gives you a good feel for the road whilst being comfortable and subtle. There is a bit of body roll but it isn't enough to become bothersome. The suspension system really does make this car's handling. The way this car drives is so lovely and enjoyable that I wish there was a longer freeway in Liberty City where I could just thrash it! This car is almost flawless- the only extra little thing I would've asked for was a convertible variant.

Rockstar could've built on this Sentinel in V, making it appear as striking as an e92 M3 Competition whilst making it as thrilling as the IV Sentinel, but unfortunately they've disappointed me. To put it quite bluntly, I'd trade any V sports coupe in, all just to have this car and it's handling return. No car in V has anything on this... :^:

gravelli
  • gravelli

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 April 2014 - 01:09 PM

I like the modified 2nd gen Schafter.

640px-Schafter-TBOGT-modified-front.jpg

Preferably in black.

• Sting4S likes this

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:30 PM

I just recently fell in love with the Jamaican Huntley Sport:

640px-HuntleySport-GTA4-Jamaican-front.j

I like mine in either dark blue or black w/ the red stripe. It is surprisingly powerful for how large it is, and the extremely smooth suspension allows for very capable off-roading capabilities. I'm going to be driving this thing for a while. :cool:

• Vercetti42 likes this

THE GHETTO JEZUS
  • THE GHETTO JEZUS

Tape Is Love, Tape Is Life

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 19 April 2014 - 10:37 PM

Sultan RS

tWi5hqF.jpg?1

Police Stinger

1271292723_policestinger.jpg

And the Turismo

Turismo_GTA_IV.png

Johnny Spaz
  • Johnny Spaz

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:01 PM

The Willard, Bobcat, Stallion, Primo, Uranus(lulz), Faction, Dukes, Tampa, Hakumai, Presidente, and the PMP 600.

Niobium
  • Niobium

Johnny the Commie

• Members
  • Canada
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:36 PM Edited by nobum62, 19 April 2014 - 11:37 PM.

YELLOW CAR!

Taxi-GTA4-Declasse-front.jpg

but in all seriousness, i like the merit as shown above^

• Drunken Cowboy likes this

Jimbatron
  • Jimbatron

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 19 April 2014 - 11:45 PM

I like the Sultan RS for it's ability to turn on a six pence with the handbrake.

I know it's not a car, but if you want to get somewhere super fast, it's hard to beat an NRG 900.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 23 May 2014 - 09:27 AM Edited by Vercetti42, 23 May 2014 - 09:27 AM.

Bump.

I just recently fell in love with the Jamaican Huntley Sport:
640px-HuntleySport-GTA4-Jamaican-front.j

I like mine in either dark blue or black w/ the red stripe. It is surprisingly powerful for how large it is, and the extremely smooth suspension allows for very capable off-roading capabilities. I'm going to be driving this thing for a while. :cool:

Thanks for the suggestion. The car is awesome man. One of the best cars in the series for me. It's very easy to find as well. You can find some Yardie Huntley Sports in Beechwood. I prefer the Jamaican version although I won't say no to other colors such as red and white as well. The car is the fastest SUV in GTA IV (Excluding TLAD and TBOGT) and the handling is perfect and easy once you master it. Using the brakes with this beauty is a joy and it just feels very responsive and I like how the back of the car slightly lifts when you do that. The wheels also match the car perfectly and it's real-life counterpart (Range Rover L322) also looks exactly like the same. Rockstar did a great job with this vehicle:

L322-1.JPG

Overall a 10/10 for me. I also have a light blue Sentinel stored near Roman's Apartment but I haven't given it much driving yet, the Huntley Sport is just too good. :)

Aaron030792
  • Aaron030792

I love curry. :D

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 May 2014 - 07:12 AM

My favourite is the gang style Hakumai you find not far away from Northern Gardens in Bohan. Have two on my save data, one in light gold and another in a really nice burgundy red. :D

Blista Compact. That thing is such a whiz to drive, again I own two of them. One in a light powder blue, the other in dark red.

Honourable mentions also go to the Intruder, gang Feroci, Admiral, Huntley Sport and the rusty Vigero. :)

Kevinnicholls62
  • Kevinnicholls62

My names Lewis (gamertag is inside joke) and I'm that white

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 24 May 2014 - 02:52 PM Edited by Kevinnicholls62, 24 May 2014 - 02:54 PM.

I love the Blista Compact and the Admiral.

The Blista Compact reminds me of this car some chavs I live near drive which always made me laugh as me and my friends parodied it, and the Admiral makes me think of The Sopranos. Tony Soprano drives a similar car in one of the earlier seasons (think it was two and three).

Admiral-GTA4-front.jpg

BlistaCompact-GTA4-front.jpg

fefenc
  • fefenc

Blue Dante

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 27 May 2014 - 02:35 AM

Premier is the best car in de geme

Premier_GTA_IV.png

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 27 May 2014 - 04:29 AM

Slamvan!

It's a hearse/functional van hybrid. What's not to like?

Slamvan-TLAD-rear.jpg

• Aaron030792 likes this

MitchMaljers
  • MitchMaljers

Eat a dick, clown!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 27 May 2014 - 12:47 PM Edited by MitchMaljers, 27 May 2014 - 12:47 PM.

I like the older cars in this game.
Emperor.
Primo.
Voodoo.
Sabre.
Marbelle.
Virgo.

And the Willard's.

Also I like the Huntley Sport, and the Patriot to a certain agree.

Vercetti42
  • Vercetti42

I have moved to a new account.

• BUSTED!
  • India
  • Best Contributor [Gaming] 2012

Posted 29 May 2014 - 05:04 PM

Dukes-GTA4-HighwayReaper-front.jpg

The Dukes

Today I just found a shabby Dukes driving around in Bohan. Not wasting any time, I car-jacked it and took it for a spin.

Firstly the car (like any car in Bohan) was dirty. So I took it to the car-wash while also doing a test run en-route. It surprised me a lot actually. It's a delight to handle. Cornering in this car is surprisingly easy and responsive when you pull it off and it also feels satisfactory. Breaking is top notch and the car is multi-functional. It can even go at high speeds and could be useful for Races. The car be mostly found in Bohan.

It is chiefly modelled after the 1970's Dodge Charger. Which looks exactly the same once again. Great job Rockstar.

1968DodgeCharger.jpg

Lastly, the design of the car is good. The picture above is one of the variants it has. And that is my personal favorite. The car looks delightful in a nice yellow color and has a good 80's/90's feel to it, however sometimes you'll need to go to the car wash and Pay and Spray often to make the car look better as it does look a bit dirty even after short rides.

Overall an excellent car:

+ Cornering is very responsive.
+ Can be used for Races.
+ Nice design.

- Gets dirty pretty quickly.

My score for this car: 9/10.
  • Sting4S likes this

Lucario 2.0
  • Lucario 2.0

Archbishop of Banterbury

• Members
  • Greece

Posted 29 May 2014 - 07:30 PM

I belong to the small group of Roman's Taxi fan club. But if it doesn't count, then THIS:

640px-Voodoo-GTA4-Jamaican-front.jpg

It looks awesome!

Sting4S
  • Sting4S

High Roller

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 May 2014 - 08:09 PM

640px-Schafter-GTA4-modified-rear.jpg

The Schafter: Russian Edition

Simply I just cannot get enough of this car. I've been in love with this car since early last year and my love for this car has only grown since then. I took it out for a tranquil drive around Algonquin on Monday and enjoyed every second of it. Cruising down every street was sublime and the car handled beautifully. I looked like every other S-Class-lookalike on the road I knew that my car was more powerful (GTA Wikia claims it is 10-15 mph quicker). Rolling around this city was relaxing - enjoying the sights, listening to the Vibe, and just acting like a typical driver on the road. But then I decided to have a little bit of fun. I didn't run any red lights, nor did I hit anybody, but I did increase my average speed, did a lot of high revving, and had a little more fun with the steering. The handling on this thing is just so fun and at times it was a bit hard to tame. It doesn't seem so fierce when you're just prowling around town, but step on the gas and it transforms itself, honestly.

GTA Wikia claims that it looks like a Mercedes S65 AMG W220 but to me it looks more like a Mercedes E63 AMG W211. That is a good thing because I frikkin' love that car.

640px-2006-2009_Mercedes-Benz_E_63_AMG_%

Many people aren't too impressed by performance cars with subtle styling; some might get the impression that the styling leaves a lot to be desired. However, I'd gladly take a sleeper sports sedan over an over-the-top and flashy sports sedan. Whilst this V12 monster might seem a bit subtle but wherever it goes, it has a stealthy presence. I love it in black and I love it in a rich grey - a paint job that also comes equipped with smoked wheels. The bi-xenon headlamps and the full LED taillamps give the car a modern-y vibe - especially the way the taillamps are shaped at night with their unique-stealthy design. This car is a joy to look at and arriving at a shop in Suffolk with this car looks very ritzy. It makes Niko look very executive when he exits the car.

It is a superb car overall and it is an excellent grand tourer, even if it is a four-door:

+ It would almost be the perfect "baddy" car for an action movie that involved lots of car chases. It has the power, that stealthy and sophisticated look, and it sounds pretty fierce.
+ The car almost has a split personality: one minute it can as quiet and tranquil as possible and the next minute it can be a fierce sports car. This allows me to use it as a comfortable cruiser as well as an intense monster.
+ The exhaust note is quite badass, and I don't recall a lot of cars using it.
+ When not pressing on the gas 24/7, it can be really responsive and it'll go wherever you point it.

- Because of the fact that this car has a very powerful V12 yet it is only RWD, it is often difficult to put the power down when necessary. Sharp turns and/or speeding onto uneven surfaces often causes this car to slip and slide. Sometimes it even spins out.
- While it can be fun to drive, it isn't necessarily that quick. On top of that, the steering is somewhat dead feeling, the only fun factor about it is you have the ability to pull powerslides and drifts.
- This one is no surprise: The tranny absolutely sucks. It is sluggish, confused, and numerous times I had to tap the gas peddle to knock my my car into the next gear right after it made that god awful, "vravravravra" noise.
- The styling of the front fascia could've been a little more... realistic? I dunno'.

My overall score: 9.2/10
  • Nick likes this

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Ride or Die!

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 May 2014 - 02:42 PM

i like th 4x4 looking thing, the only decent thing about this game

The Byzantine Empire
  • The Byzantine Empire

Galan From Taa

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 June 2014 - 11:06 PM

Infernus and the second generation schafter.

alex1hw
  • alex1hw

MPMW

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 10 June 2014 - 03:53 PM

Senitel and the Dukes.

Testarossa
  • Testarossa

You can normalize, don't it make you feel alive?

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • Mexico
  • Best Concept DLC 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 11 June 2014 - 01:58 AM Edited by IanE55, 11 June 2014 - 01:59 AM.

Turismo

Dukes

Banshee

Comet

Infernus

F620

Rhapsody

Presidente (Korean Mob variant)

Sentinel

Peyote

Uranus

Cognoscenti

KBG
  • KBG

8-bit.

• Members
  • India

Posted 11 June 2014 - 04:17 AM

I prefer Sedans more in GTA IV. :) Some of them-
Merit
Primo
Intruder
Sultan
Esperanto
Just because they handle normally and have decent speed. Love to cruise LC with them like a normal civilian. :)

W2B
  • W2B

• Zaibatsu
  • South-Africa

Posted 12 June 2014 - 11:58 AM

I love most vehicles in the game, but my top 3 are:

The Contender
utf-8BQ29udCAoMikuanBn_zps5b274339.jpg

Turismo
utf-8BVHVyLmpwZw_zps45e2810b.jpg

Comet
utf-8BQ29tLmpwZw_zpsfce9d909.jpg

Others worth mentioning are the Intruder, Ruiner, Moonbeam, Oracle, Vigero, Bobcat, Presidente, Cavalcade (especially the gang variant) and so on. There are very few vehicles I don't like.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users