Photo

PS3 Territory Glitch?

5 replies to this topic
black.y14
  • black.y14

Glitcher

• Members

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:59 PM

So I just got rid of my PS2 a while back but I bought GTA San Andreas for the PS3. I was really hooked on the ARmax territory codes and I loved the wonders it did for the game. Obviously, ARmax does not work for the PS3. Also, the territory glitch where you fly off the map for hours seems to not be working. So my question is, has anyone been able to do the glitch on the PS3 version? I downloaded it from the PSN.

reform
  • reform

Beaten, battered, bruised, Told to get down

• Members

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:28 PM

I think it's fixed on the PSN version and even on the later PS2 versions.

It was partly for this reason that I got a new PS2 just to play old games and use armax, as PS2's are really cheap now.

Or you could get the PC version as there are plenty of mods to achieve the same results as armax codes. You can even get a gamepad if you're not into board and mouse.

There are ways to "unlock" the PS3 to allow for ARMAX-style mods, but I've not heard of anyone that has botherd to design any mods for the PSN version of SA.

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:37 PM

keyboard and mouse are easy to use anyways

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:42 AM

Supposedly the PS3 has been altered to block glitches and mods. Ain't sure of the actual reality of that notion but it has sure halted me from buying the PS3 version.

black.y14
  • black.y14

Glitcher

• Members

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE (GTASAddict @ Wednesday, Jan 2 2013, 19:42)
Supposedly the PS3 has been altered to block glitches and mods. Ain't sure of the actual reality of that notion but it has sure halted me from buying the PS3 version.

That may be true, to some extent. the Territory Glitch which requires you put satchels on gang members that attack your hood, then detonating them in your desired location still works perfectly fine. The blue hell entrances, all there. Everything seems to be how it was in the PS2, well at least how it all was in the Greatest Hits version. There has to be a way to to transfer the territory customizations from a PS2 8MB memory card to the PS3 Version. We just need someone with the proper knowledge about this to help us out effectively.

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 03 January 2013 - 05:03 AM Edited by GTASAddict, 21 February 2013 - 04:51 AM.

That is good news if one glitch still functions. From my understanding, there are no PS3 cheat devices. You'd think Datel would seize upon the opportunity to make an Action Replay Max for the PS3, but I'm guessing they haven't because maybe they can't. Hopefully someone does find a way to implement territory features from the PS2 to the PS3. No one should be denied those features regardless of the system they use. The satchel cheat is tedious being that it takes so long for Ballas or Vagos to attack your territory and in my experience, I get the popup "You fled the fight. Poor show!" when I venture out to long without detonating. I've only played the original version, not the Greatest Hits. Nonetheless, good luck!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users