» «

4th character spot?

34 replies to this topic
  • djsinnema

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 January 2013 - 03:20 AM

My bet is that it is a custom character to use in multiplayer and they it should also appear when we simply roam about the world in single player

• Chukkles

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 03 January 2013 - 06:23 AM

Considering the avid fans here, one would think they'd read that article to death and fully understand what was said.

It's a space for something, it is subject to change. No 4th character.

• MrcTOtheJ

Ah yes 'Heists' we have dismissed these claims

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:01 AM

I’m personally an advocate of the multiplayer avatar theory.

I really don’t see their being a 4th playable protag, at that point it would get a bit…over whelming, Three’s Company, Four’s a Crowd you know. About a ''guest" charicter, I don't see us playing Chop or anything...he's a dog.

The custom player option to just run arround and basically do side missions and activities sound nice, maybe just have it be the person you use in MP, but now available offline, I may mess arround with that, but odds are I'd stick to the Story Charicters. Yeah but odds are he/she wouldn't even appear or be mentioned in cutscenes, they'd basically be a faceless no one, who really don't exist or aren't important to the world just a person.

Brimstone Quick-draw Champion

• Members

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:07 AM

Multiplayer. Any other answer is just flatly incorrect.

• djsinnema

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 03 January 2013 - 07:53 AM

Once the game comes out, we could find out that this 4th spot was just a section created but Rockstar simply did not use it, and would ore than likley be removed.

That said, i would love for some customisable character action

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users