Photo

Enterable Buildings

3 replies to this topic
GTASaVc3
  • GTASaVc3

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 January 2013 - 08:01 AM

I am wondering if there is a list with entable, and all enterable buildings/interiors (doors with yellow markers). I came past a Java map, but it didn't help much. I have looked and looked, and I really just wan't a map with markers for enterable buildings on Grand Theft Auto. Thanks.

I have also looked everywhere. biggrin.gif

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 04 January 2013 - 03:13 PM

Well for starters you won't find ALL the enterable locations, as a lot of locations were hidden by Rockstar Games, in Blue Hell and high up above the ceiling height. There was a heap of interiors, from the girlfriends apartments, to hooker joints with themed rooms. There is about 120 hidden rooms in SA, accessed by the jet pack flying in blue hell cheat, which I've never done, or by adding these location markers ingame by modding on pc.

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2013 - 12:22 AM

I never knew why Rockstar added so many rooms for, i think it was pointless and waste of space, and it's only good for the jetpack glitch and for PC only - samp

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 05 January 2013 - 02:34 AM

QUOTE (Radoonhagaydoon @ Saturday, Jan 5 2013, 00:22)
I never knew why Rockstar added so many rooms for, i think it was pointless and waste of space, and it's only good for the jetpack glitch and for PC only - samp

Well considering there was lots of brothel rooms I have the feeling San Andreas was to include a lot more sex but they were obviously deleted to tone down the rating of the game but Rockstar Games left them in, for 3 main reasons.
1) They were lazy to remove it or forgot
2) They thought no one would find the hidden interiors
3) They left them in so we could find them or use them for modding purposes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users