Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why are the paramedic missions so tough ?

2 replies to this topic
Quagmire123
  • Quagmire123

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:32 PM

Today i was playing GTA Vice City and I decided to do the paramedic missions and when I was on level 11 I picked up 3 patients and dropped them off at the hospital and the game didn't add time to the time counter so i had 9 seconds to pick up the last 2 patients.
I mean why didn't the game add time when I dropped off the patients ?

miromiro
  • miromiro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None

Posted 01 January 2013 - 03:43 PM

This is a strange bug. It happened a few times to me when, if you picked in the course of 4-5 seconds two patients, the timer won't update with time in the same time, but the second added time will appear only after almost 10 seconds or so. I don't know if there's a slight chance it could be your case, but try to remove the gta_vc.set file located in the Vice City User Files folder. That's the only fix I believe it could help. However, the chances for something like what happened to you to happen again are one in a million probably. Just try again and tell if this issue happened the second time as well.

Also, do you use mods? And where do you have the game from? Are you playing with the DVD in your Drive?

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States

Posted 01 January 2013 - 04:08 PM

Yes-- paramedic is torture-- bug/glitch or not....

This guide illustrates it best (and is quite humorous IMO)-- http://www.gamefaqs....city/faqs/21777

If the clickable link does not work, copy and paste into your browser-- I believe (at least in the past) that the site blocked external links.

Spuds

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users