Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Round 13
The 2013 Round
NEW STARTER SAVE: Made on December 31 2012, 12:00:00
Game Script Version: 1.0 + Version 1.1 Patch
Chain Game Code Version: 3.2
The Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game is free for anyone who wants to play along. It goes from Zero to Hero: from the very beginning to the very end and, eventually, 100%.
Please, read the Rules or the Quick Start Guide before you start to play. The Rules are designed so that the game can progress smoothly and everyone can have an enjoyable experience of contributing into bringing the game towards 100%.
Since in this Round a totally new Starter Save is used again, it is advised for ALL players to read the full Starter Save guide first before starting to play, so that everyone could be informed about every slightest detail of the new Save! The Starter Save Guide can be found in the Starter Save post.
New players are always welcome to join the Chain Game. If you're new and want to plunge right in, simply look through the Quick Start Guide and read the complete set of rules later. You're excused for now but eventually you'll have to do it. Otherwise, you'll spoil all the fun. And not only for the others, but for yourself as well!
Quick Start Guide
Supplement To The Rules
Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Personnel
Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Records Book
Liberty City Gangs Status
Hideout Items List
Unique Vehicles List
Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Hosted Mods
Quick Start Guide
- Take a turn by making a post in this topic.
- Download the save file from the last post.
- Complete one mission. If there are several missions available at the moment, choose the one you desire. Remember: DO NOT get busted or wasted, and DO NOT use any kind of cheats during your turn or it won't count!
- After you completed your turn, upload your save file on Samutz Save'N'Play or any other file sharing network.
- Post the link to your save file back in the topic within 3 hours. Edit your original post to do this.
- Do not use any kind of cheats, trainers, modifications or CLEO scripts. They can sometimes seriously mess up things in the game, so using them will not only spoil the fun for yourself, but for the other players as well. Although, unlike GTA San Andreas, there is no effect on a save after using cheats (several cheats are exception though), it is strongly recommended not to use them. See exceptions for this rule below.
- Take a turn by posting in this topic.
- Download the save file from the last post. In this game, the same save file is used throughout the whole game from the beginning to 100%.
- Complete ONE Named Mission only, save your game, upload your save file (see below) and post a link to it back in the topic (use the Edit button to edit your original post).
- The Named Mission is any mission that changes the save file name. Examples are "Luigi's Girls", "Chaperone" and "Waka-Gashira Wipeout!".
- Several Named Missions are exceptions from the 'One Named Mission Rule'. You will find all details about these exceptions in the Supplement To The Rules.
- Use Samutz's Save'N'Play Service to upload your save file (recommended uploader). If it is down, you can use any other file sharing network. Bear in mind, that this network must grant free download access to anybody using it.
- Use the preferred posting format (see below).
- Wait until 2 other turns have been completed before taking your turn again.
- If 4 hours pass without anybody completing a turn, then the '2-Mission Wait Rule' is reset and anyone can take a turn. This does NOT mean waiting 4 hours between personal turn completions.
- The time limit to complete the turn is 3 hours. The player's deadline is defined by the time of the post. The timer starts when the player has made a post indicating that he has taken a turn. If 3 hours pass and the player does not post back, his turn is declared 'Forfeit' and anyone else can take a turn.
- Any player can forfeit. The forfeiter should skip at least one next turn or wait until the '2-Mission Wait Rule' has been reset before he/she can take a turn again. The forfeited turn will not count towards the '2-Mission Wait Rule' and will not reset the 4 hour timer.
- In the event of two palyers taking a turn at the same time, the one who posted earlier has the turn.
- Mission strategy is solely up to the player - just don't use cheats, trainers, modifications or CLEO scripts (for exceptions see below).
- DO NOT save after getting busted or wasted.
- The player can purchase weapons, respray the vehicles, set up the bombs and have relations with prostitutes. Please, mention any of this stuff in the Notes section of your post.
- The player can do any available side missions, collections, deliveries in his/her 3 hours. Please, report any rewards received for completing side missions in the Notes section of your post.
- Nobody is forbidden to get to Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale by using any techniques possible to access these islands before they are open.
- It is highly essential not to trash this topic with unnecessary comments and replies. If you have something to say about the Chain Game, which is not related to taking turns, post in the Chain Game Lounge.
- Only modifications that do not involve tampering with main.scm, gta3.img, txd.img and default.ide files (which are the game's core files) are allowed to be used during turn completion.
- If you are looking for modifications to use during your turns and in your free gameplay, check out the Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Hosted Mods section - all of modifications there are authorized to be used.
- If you witness a violation of any kind of any of the above mentioned rules, DO NOT hesitate to report in a Personal Message to the Chain Game Chief or to any of the High Staff members. Noticing a violation at an early stage will help immeasurably in running the Chain Game smoothly.
Please, post the game completion percentage after you have completed your turn. This will help incredibly in assembling the statistics at the end of the Round. The completion percentage can be found in the first line of STATS menu.
- Try to keep the mission failures to minimum. If it is required to fail the mission in order to collect a special vehicle (BP/DP/EP/FP/unique color/unique vehicle), then you are free to do so. If a special vehicle has been collected, let us know about it in the Notes section.
If the mission failure was nothing more than a result of the player's bad luck, it is advised for him/her to restart the turn, unless loads of side missions have been completed up to the point of failure without the player saving a single time.
- Try to keep the safe house saves to minimum. If you have a game crash problem on your system multiple saves are alright. It is also advised to save when the player does not want to lose some significant progress. This is much helpful when the player fails a mission, gets busted or wasted - then it will not be necessary to redo all the stuff done up to the point of failure.
- Try to save with full health and armor. If you lost some during missions, take time to search for health or armor pickups, or just collect them from hideouts, if they are already available.
- It is always a good idea to have as much health points as possible. That's why the players are encouraged to use the Prostitute Trick to increase Claude's health to 125 points. Write down whether this trick has been performed and mention the quantity of money spent on hiring a hooker in the Notes section of your post.
- Save close to available missions when possible.
- It is good to be able to access all locked islands using a Dodo rather than special techniques. That's why the players are advised to fill the Portland Docks Garage as soon as possible.
- Let’s try to have the last save for 100% be "The Exchange", so try to get everything else done before that.
This supplement was designed to discuss some technical issues of the Chain Game's rules and of GTA III overall.
I. Abuse of the Chain Game method
Players are encouraged to understand the basic ethics of the Chain Game. One should only take a turn once the previous player has completed his/her turn and posted the new save. That's the basic idea of the chain: a new link can only be attached as long as the previous one is bound.
II. "Respect Is Everything"
All players should respect each other, no matter what their sex, age, nationality or position within the Chain Game is. New players are to be welcomed warmly, and are not to be harassed if they violated any of the Chain Game's rules - everyone has his first time, and everyone has a chance for mistake. The Chain Game Chief, the High Staff and the Regular Players are to be treated equally. The Chain Game's rules apply to everyone playing - including the Chief himself.
Everyone viciously violating the Chain Game's rules, flaming, hating any Chain Game player or showing intolerance to other players, the High Staff and the Chief will get a disqualification from the Chain Game for a period of time - ranging from one day to one year! During the trial period, this player's turns will be deemed 'invalid' even if they respond to every rule of the Chain Game.
III. High Priority Missions
In GTA III there are several missions that become unavailable after a certain mission is completed. If these missions were not completed up to the point of passing that specific mission, they can never again be accepted, and therefore, 100% Completion will become unachievable. That is why those missions are considered High Priority Missions, and are advised to be done as soon as they are unlocked, so they will not be getting in the way of achieving 100%.
Below you can find a complete list of the High Priority Missions.
- "Pump-Action Pimp" (Luigi Goterelli) - must be completed before "Last Requests" (Salvatore Leone)
- "The Fuzz Ball" (Luigi Goterelli) - must be completed before "Last Requests" (Salvatore Leone)
- "Dead Skunk In The Trunk" (Joey Leone) - must be completed before "Last Requests" (Salvatore Leone)
- "The Getaway" (Joey Leone) - must be completed before "Last Requests" (Salvatore Leone)
- "Kanbu Bust-out" (Kenji Kasen) - must be completed before "Waka-Gashira Wipeout!" (Donald Love)
- "Grand Theft Auto" (Kenji Kasen) - must be completed before "Waka-Gashira Wipeout!" (Donald Love)
- "Deal Steal" (Kenji Kasen) - must be completed before "Waka-Gashira Wipeout!" (Donald Love)
- "Shima" (Kenji Kasen) - must be completed before "Waka-Gashira Wipeout!" (Donald Love)
- "Smack Down" (Kenji Kasen) - must be completed before "Waka-Gashira Wipeout!" (Donald Love)
- "Two-Faced Tanner" (Asuka Kasen) - must be completed before "Grand Theft Aero" (Donald Love)
Upon completion of certain missions, the gangs in Liberty City will start to hate Claude and attack him on sight, thus making it harder to complete other missions - both storyline and side missions - in their turfs. It is therefore advised for the players to complete as many storyline missions and side missions as possible before completing any of the Gang-Hating Missions. Namely, this concerns Paramedic and Taxi missions, which involve driving around the whole island, whichever one is chosen by the player, and passing through all the gangs' turfs.
Below you can find a complete list of Gang-Hating Missions.
- "Taking Out The Laundry" (Toni Cipriani) - Liberty City Triads start to hate Claude (if "Trial By Fire" hasn't yet been completed)
- "Trial By Fire" (El Burro) - Liberty City Triads start to hate Claude (if "Taking Out The Laundry" hasn't yet been completed)
- "Sayonara Salvatore" (Asuka Kasen) - Leone Family Mafia start to hate Claude
- "UZI Rider" (King Courtney) - Diablos start to hate Claude
- "Kingdom Come" (King Courtney) - Uptown Yardies start to hate Claude
Also note that the Colombian Drug Cartel hates Claude right from the beginning of the game - therefore Fort Staunton and Cedar Grove are dangerous right from the start.
V. Exceptions from the 'One Named Mission Rule'
1. "Luigi's Girls"
Anyone doing the "Give Me Liberty" mission will be forced to complete "Luigi's Girls" as well, because this mission is the direct continuation of the previous one. The player who completes this pair of missions is not required to mention both - just one of them will be enough. Note that after saving the game the save file name changes to "Luigi's Girls" though.
This is, in fact, a named cutscene finishing Asuka's "S.A.M" mission, and, therefore, will have to be completed along with "S.A.M". The player who completes the "S.A.M" mission can or cannot mention this cutscene - it won't be a major difference.
3. 'Idle Missions'
- "Bomb da Base: Act I"
- "Bomb da Base: Act II" (first cutscene)
- "Love's Disappearance"
- "Patriot Playground"
- "A Ride In The Park"
- "Multistorey Mayhem"
5. TOYZ missions
- "Mafia Massacre"
- "Diablo Destruction"
- "Casino Calamity"
- "Rumpo Rampage"
VI. Other things to keep in mind
1. Hidden Packages/Rampages/Unique Jumps
Feel free to get any amount of these during your turn, but remember: the 3 hour limit remains. Also, put any rewards received for Hidden Packages/Rampages/Unique Jumps into the Notes section of your post.
All players are allowed to participate in exporting vehicles, and this does not have to be done separately. Players can also help by storing vehicles needed for the lists beforehand when they come across them.
3. Securicar Cracker Garage
This thing is not needed for 100% Completion. But still, it is always good to have some extra money on account. That's why the players are encouraged to deliver Securicars to the Cracker Garage as soon as it becomes available, and this does not have to be done separately. Report the amount of Securicars delivered in the Notes section of your post.
Also note that the delivery will become much easier if the Portland Docks Garage will have been filled at that moment.
VII. Late Edit
In a situation where a player completed a turn but forgot to mention something he/she did during his/her turn completion, this player is advised to edit that post. After that, the Original Edit Time line should be added at the bottom, showing the time when the turn was originally finished.
Note that you have to mention the Time Zone as well, so that other players won't get confused.
VIII. Version 1.1 Patch issues
All players using the Version 1.1 Patch are allowed to participate alongside the players owning the original Version 1.0 game. However, it should be brought to everyone's attention that using Version 1.1 Patch for GTA III will lead to different gameplay experience at certain points in the game. Namely, it concerns the "Under Surveillance" and "Kingdom Come" missions.
1. "Under Surveillance"
In the PC V 1.0 game, the Mafia members were replaced by the FBI, alongside the audio file and the text lines for the mission.
In the V 1.1 Patch, the Mafia and the text lines were restored to the PS2 Original ones, but the audio file remained unaltered - the same as in PC V 1.0, still mentioning the FBI.
2. "Kingdom Come"
In the PC V 1.0 game this mission won't become available until both "Gang Car Round-up" and "Grand Theft Aero" are completed.
In the V 1.1 Patch this mission is available right after completing "Gang Car Round-up", no matter whether "Grand Theft Aero" was passed or not.
There has been a number of issues regarding glitches that happen within the game. That is why all known glithces so far will be listed below.
1. The Purple Nines Glitch
The glitch is as follows: after completing "Rumble" and wiping out Purple Nines in any of the save files, the Purple Nines will not appear in any other newly-started game, thus making it impossible to complete the game 100%
Every save file that is being use by the Chain Game is free of this glitch, so nobody should worry about it!
2. The El Burro Glitch
The glitch is as follows: after completing "Big'N'Veiny" and leaving Portland, next time the player returns to Portland, the icon for El Burro's mission will permanently appear on the radar.
The only way to avoid this glitch is to finish "Big'N'Veiny" after all storyline missions and side missions in vicinities of Staunton Island and Shoreside Vale have been finished.
However, this glitch should not be concerned about, as it has no actual effect on the game apart from getting stuck with El Burro's missions icon on the radar. The players can still opt to leave "Big'N'Veiny" to be completed after everything else has been done though.
Mission: Use the mission name as it appears on the screen. Don't use mission descriptions like "that mission where you kill Salvatore".
Player: Use your GTAFourms account name.
Link: The link to your uploaded save file after you've completed your turn.
Completion: Game completion percentage from the STATS menu.
Notes: Rewards for storyline missions, side missions, collections, deliveries and other extra information.
A simple "I'll take a turn" is enough to take a turn, but please, use this posting format for your completed turns. Below you'll find a template that you can copy and paste. Feel free to change the colors to your liking.
- Arsen Vitiuk - GTA III Chain Game Chief (Active) [160/7]
- lol232 - GTA III Chain Game Second-In-Command (Active) [76/9]
- Th3MaN1 - GTA III Chain Game Assistant Chief (Active) [117/11]
- fireguy109 - GTA III Chain Game Senior Executive (Inactive) [15/1]
- Cida Melo - GTA III Chain Game Veteran Player and a huge fan of Claude Speed and GTA III in the whole! (Inactive) [5/0]
- magneto - GTA III Chain Game Experienced Player (Active) [98/1]
- MrMateczko - GTA III Chain Game Experienced Player (Active) [58/2]
- miromiro - GTA III Chain Game Skilled Player (Active) [23/2]
- Filip454 - GTA III Chain Game Skilled Player (Inactive) [23/5]
- _____ - GTA III Chain Game Skilled Player (Inactive) [17/4]
- Andreaz1 - GTA III Chain Game Skilled Player (Inactive) [15/0]
- GTAKid667 - GTA III Chain Game Skilled Player (Active) [12/0]
- Rodrigowski - GTA III Chain Game Player (Active) [9/0]
- M.A.K - GTA III Chain Game Player (Inactive) [9/1]
- SatournFan - GTA III Chain Game Player (Inactive) [7/5]
- Dr. John13 - GTA III Chain Game Newbie Player (Inactive) [2/0]
- Stahli - GTA III Chain Game Newbie Player (Inactive) [2/0]
- TheLostBiker - GTA III Chain Game Newbie Player (Inactive) [2/2]
- shoumic - GTA III Chain Game Newbie Player (Active) [1/0]
- zacmobob - GTA III Chain Game Newbie Player (Active) [1/0]
- RyujinXKaizer - GTA III Chain Game Newbie Player (Inactive) [1/0]
- .Lycosa - GTA III Chain Game Newbie Player (Inactive) [1/0]
- Macavell - GTA III Chain Game Newbie Player (Inactive) [1/1]
- dingleman - GTA III Chain Game Retired Player (Inactive) [4/2]
Percentage complete: 100%
Player who did the missions
Give Me Liberty - MrMateczko
Luigi's Girls - MrMateczko
Don't Spank Ma Bitch Up - miromiro
Drive Misty For Me - Rodrigowski
Pump-Action Pimp - Th3MaN1
The Fuzz Ball - miromiro
Mike 'Lips' Last Lunch - MrMateczko
Farewell 'Chunky' Lee Chong - lol232
Van Heist - MrMateczko
Cipriani's Chauffeur - GTAKid667
Dead Skunk In The Trunk - MrMateczko
The Getaway - MrMateczko
The Crook - Arsen Vitiuk
The Thieves - GTAKid667
The Wife - GTAKid667
Her Lover - Th3MaN1
Taking Out The Laundry - Rodrigowski
The Pickup - MrMateczko
Salvatore's Called A Meeting - MrMateczko
Triads And Tribulations - magneto
Blow Fish - MrMateczko
Turismo - Th3MaN1
I Scream, You Scream - Th3MaN1
Trial By Fire - Th3MaN1
Big'N'Veiny - Th3MaN1
Chaperone - Rodrigowski
Cutting The Grass - GTAKid667
Bomb da Base: Act I - MrMateczko
Last Requests - magneto
Bomb da Base: Act II - MrMateczko
Sayonara Salvatore - Rodrigowski
Under Surveillance - GTAKid667
Paparazzi Purge - MrMateczko
Payday for Ray - Rodrigowski
Two-Faced Tanner - lol232
Bait - magneto
Espresso-2-Go! - GTAKid667
S.A.M - MrMateczko
Ransom - MrMateczko
Kanbu Bust-out - zacmobob
Grand Theft Auto - GTAKid667
Deal Steal - Th3MaN1
Shima - GTAKid667
Smack Down - MrMateczko
Silence The Sneak - magneto
Arms Shortage - Th3MaN1
Evidence Dash - GTAKid667
Gone Fishing - Th3MaN1
Plaster Blaster - MrMateczko
Marked Man - MrMateczko
Liberator - Arsen Vitiuk
Waka-Gashira Wipeout! - Arsen Vitiuk
A Drop In The Ocean - GTAKid667
Grand Theft Aero - lol232
Escort Service - MrMateczko
Decoy - GTAKid667
Love's Disappearance - Arsen Vitiuk
Bling-Bling Scramble - Rodrigowski
UZI Rider - Arsen Vitiuk
Gang Car Round-up - Rodrigowski
Kingdom Come - MrMateczko
UZI Money - Rodrigowski
Toyminator - Rodrigowski
Rigged To Blow - Arsen Vitiuk
Bullion Run - GTAKid667
Rumble - shoumic
The Exchange - MrMateczko
Hidden Packages: 100/100 - MrMateczko (1) ; Arsen Vitiuk (5) ; Th3MaN1 (31) ; GTAKid667 (63)
Unique Jumps: 20/20 - Arsen Vitiuk (1) ; MrMateczko (19)
Murder 30 Diablos in 120 seconds [M16] - MrMateczko
Kill 25 Triads in 120 seconds [UZI] - MrMateczko
Kill 20 Triads in 120 seconds [Shotgun] - MrMateczko
Kill 20 Mafia in 120 seconds [AK47] - Th3MaN1
Destroy 13 Vehicles in 120 seconds [Rocket Launcher] - MrMateczko
Destroy 10 Vehicles in 120 seconds [Grenades] - MrMateczko
Destroy 15 Vehicles in 120 seconds [M16] - Arsen Vitiuk
Destroy 8 Vehicles in 120 seconds [Shotgun] - Arsen Vitiuk
Explode 25 Yardies in 120 seconds [Grenades] - Arsen Vitiuk
Annihilate 30 Yardies in 120 seconds [Rocket Launcher] - Arsen Vitiuk
Pop 17 Yardie heads in 120 seconds [Sniper Rifle] - Arsen Vitiuk
Burn 25 Yakuza in 120 seconds [Flamethrower] - Arsen Vitiuk
Torch 16 Yakuza in 120 seconds [Molotovs] - Arsen Vitiuk
Destroy 15 Vehicles in 120 seconds Rocket Launcher - zacmobob
Drive-by and destroy 7 Vehicles in 120 seconds [UZI+Vehicle] - Rodrigowski
Run over 20 Colombians in 120 seconds [Vehicle] - Arsen Vitiuk
Remove 15 Colombian Heads in 120 seconds [Sniper Rifle] - zacmobob
Fry 20 Colombians in 120 seconds [Flamethrower] - Arsen Vitiuk
Splatter 20 Hoods in 120 seconds [Shotgun] - Rodrigowski
Behead 20 Hoods in 120 seconds [M16] - Rodrigowski
Paramedic - Rodrigowski
Taxi: 100/100 - Th3MaN1 (30) ; Rodrigowski (70)
Portland: 21/20 - Th3MaN1 (21)
Staunton Island: 20/20 - Arsen Vitiuk (20)
Shoreside Vale: 20/20 - MrMateczko (20)
Portland: 20/20 - Th3MaN1 (20)
Staunton Island: 20/20 - GTAKid667 (20)
Shoreside Vale: 20/20 - GTAKid667 (20)
Patriot Playground - lol232
A Ride In The Park - lol232
Gripped! - MrMateczko
Multistorey Mayhem - lol232
Mafia Massacre - Th3MaN1
Diablo Destruction - MrMateczko
Casino Calamity - lol232
Rumpo Rampage - MrMateczko
Portland Harbor Crane
Ambulance - lol232
Firetruck - lol232
Police - lol232
Enforcer - MrMateczko
FBI Car - lol232
Rhino - lol232
Barracks OL - lol232
Portland Docks Garage
Securicar - Th3MaN1
Moonbeam - lol232
Coach - lol232
Flatbed - lol232
Linerunner - lol232
Trashmaster - lol232
Patriot - lol232
Mr Whoopee - lol232
Blista - lol232
Mule - lol232
Yankee - lol232
Bobcat - lol232
Dodo - lol232
Bus - lol232
Rumpo - lol232
Pony - lol232
Pike Creek Import Garage
Sentinel - MrMateczko
Cheetah - MrMateczko
Banshee - MrMateczko
Idaho - MrMateczko
Infernus - MrMateczko
Taxi - MrMateczko
Kuruma - MrMateczko
Stretch - MrMateczko
Perennial - MrMateczko
Stinger - MrMateczko
Manana - MrMateczko
Landstalker - MrMateczko
Stallion - MrMateczko
BF Injection - MrMateczko
Cabbie - MrMateczko
Esperanto - MrMateczko
Missions not required for 100% Completion
Securicar Cracker Garage: 10/10 - Rodrigowski (10)
Patriot Playground in secs: 203 - lol232
A Ride In The Park in secs: 73 - lol232
Gripped! in secs: 263 - MrMateczko
Multistorey Mayhem in secs: 85 - lol232
Turismo time: 163 - Th3MaN1
Time for Bomb Defusal ("Rigged To Blow"): 126 - Arsen Vitiuk
Bling-Bling Scramble checkpoints: 13 - Rodrigowski
Mafia Massacre:6 - Th3MaN1
Diablo Destruction: 6 - MrMateczko
Casino Calamity: 4 - lol232
Rumpo Rampage: 5 - MrMateczko
Longest Flight in Dodo: 555 - Rodrigowski
ANY of these records can be improved at any time by any player. Note that improving results for "Patirot Playground", "A Ride In The Park", "Gripped!", "Multistorey Mayhem", "Turismo", "Bling-Bling Scramble" and Bomb Defusal will come at a cost of mission failure.
Leone Family Mafia
Liberty City Triads
Liberty City Yakuza
Colombian Drug Cartel
Neutral to Claude
The following list was made to make players aware of which items are already available at hideouts and which are still not. The unavailable items will have the requirements on how to get them in the brackets next to the item's name.
Police bribes: 6/6
The following vehicles are unique, and therefore most of them can only be acquired once during the game. The GTA III Chain Game players are encouraged to add several of these vehicles to the garages, because some of them have unique properties, which may be very helpful during the course of the game.
- Pale Green Kuruma (UC) - During "Give Me Liberty"
- Payroll Van (BP/FP) - During "Van Heist"
- Manana with corpse in the trunk (UV) - during "Dead Skunk In The Trunk"
- Sentinel (LD) - during "The Thieves"
- Cheetah (BP/EP/FP) - during "Turismo"
- Leone Black Limo (BP/DP/EP/FP/UC) - during "Salvatore's Called A Meeting" [P]
- Leone Black Limo (UC) - during "Salvatore's Called A Meeting" & "Chaperone"
- Dust Cart (BP/FP/UC) - during "Blow Fish"
- FBI Black Rumpo (UC) - during "Under Surveillance"
- Dark-red Cheetah (UC) - during "Grand Theft Auto"
- Dark-red Stinger (UC) - during "Grand Theft Auto"
- Dark-red Infernus (UC) - during "Grand Theft Auto"
- Barracks OL (BP) - during "Arms Shortage" [S]
- Bobcat (BP/EP/FP) - during "Evidence Dash"
- Ray Machowski's Patriot (BP) - after "Marked Man" [S]
- Securicar with black trims (EP/UC) - during "Escort Service"
- Securicar with black trims (UC) - during "Decoy"
- D-Ice's Infernus (LD) - during "Rigged To Blow"
- Black FBI Car (UC) - get a 5-star wanted level
- Lightless Taxi [SS]
- Lightless Cabbie
- Lightless Borgnine
- Lightless Police Car
- Hoods Rumpo XL without graffitis [SS]
BP - Bulletproof
DP - Damageproof (Dent Proof)
EP - Explosion Proof
FP - Fireproof
LD - Locked Doors
UC - Unique Color
UV - Unique Vehicle
In Green - acquired vehicles
In Yellow - acquirable vehicles
In Red - unacquirable/temporarily obtainable only vehicles
In Bold - acquirable by glitching
Underlined - can be acquired more than once
[P] - in Portland garage
[S] - in Staunton Island garage
[SS] - In Shoreside Vale garage
This is the section for modifications created by the Chain Game players. If you play the GTA III Chain Game, and appear to have a brilliant mod you want to share with other players, send me a Personal Message, and if your mod is good enough, I will add it here so any player can utilize it.
- Weapon enhancements (made by Arsen Vitiuk and lol232)
- Euro 2012 paintjobs (made by Arsen Vitiuk)
- Cool Claude skin (made by lol232)
- Lowered Full-winged Dodo path (made by dingleman)
- PlayStation 2 Ghost Color Scheme (made by Arsen Vitiuk)
- Gang Vehicles Flag Colors (made by Arsen Vitiuk)
- Hooker City (made by Arsen Vitiuk)
- Infinite Clip/No Reload (made by Arsen Vitiuk)