[IV|REL] GTA Criminal Russia Rage
Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:58 PM
Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:02 PM
nkjellman, Well, as long as it is only missing parts of the city, which was not in the previous release. So I think it's best to leave until liberty than it would be a small town in the middle of a blank map. I'll be in a large area, then I will take away liberty.
Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:17 AM
|QUOTE (MIXAZZZ @ Sunday, Mar 3 2013, 22:11)|
| lazlow555 , Stolen? LOL ?|
made from scratch.
Don't listen to him. You and your team are by far the best custom modellers out there.
Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:12 PM Edited by lazlow555, 09 March 2013 - 01:22 PM.
|QUOTE (MIXAZZZ @ Sunday, Mar 3 2013, 22:11)|
| , Stolen? LOL ?|
made from scratch.
tubes maybe scratch made, its like 2 minutes work in 3dmax, but station looks exactly like in that sh*tty russian metro2 game, so you accidentally created same looking station? I don't think so. so please don't lie at least.
Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:09 PM
No you didn't. Who do you even think you are? Get out.
Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:35 PM
Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:58 AM
Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:16 AM
I keep crashing, idk why
Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:32 AM Edited by MIXAZZZ, 11 March 2013 - 05:42 PM.
DOWNLOAD 485 Mb
- Added the subway system
- Added 3 new urban areas (city completed)
- Added some optimizations
- Added auto parking lots of the city
- The way of pedestrians and car kit
- An alternative setting.
Note! For an alternate installation file must be read
ALT_README_EN.TXT and do all that is written there.
Alternative setting enables you to play on our map, without the main map GTA IV.
Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:41 PM
Oh and @the guy claiming subway bits are stolen: i highly doubt that's the case because do you not see everything else they made?! Impossible to have been stolen and on top of that similarities don't neccessarily mean it's stolen, it may have just gotten inspiration from a different game.
Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:55 PM
Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:11 AM
Try removing other modes map as CRRage may conflict with them, so the game crash.
Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:35 PM
Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:39 PM Edited by MIXAZZZ, 13 March 2013 - 11:45 PM.
CR is a limit on. WBD files, so in conjunction with other map game leads to an accident.
CR + ENB Photorealistic
Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:29 AM
Only suggestion is add glue + transparent dirt + unique weathering + more props.
Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:05 AM Edited by SpoonTheMan, 14 March 2013 - 01:16 AM.
My game should be able to play with this map *cough* Rockstar's bad coding *cough*, I'm able to play the game with ENB and nearly 200 MB of other map mods (totalling 7 map mods) (only minimal stuttering, most of the time not noticeable/nonexistant). The problem I'm sure is that my game doesn't seem to cooperate with more than 200 MB of map mods (crash on save load), anything I could do about that (Excluding doing the no-LC install of this map)?
Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:34 AM
Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:08 PM
Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:09 PM Edited by SpoonTheMan, 14 March 2013 - 04:27 PM.
|QUOTE (MIXAZZZ @ Thursday, Mar 14 2013, 08:34)|
|Try to disable the map LC, I do not know how you still help.|
I'm not going to do that -_-. That kind of thing sounds like it's just asking for an unstable game. And no Liberty City + a small map = No thanks. I'm trying to pack the game map as nicely as I can (not the only reason I want this mod, it does look like a great map mod). You could say my goal for this game is to make a compromise of awesomeness and stability until GTA V comes out.
Edit: What about disabling the TBOGT-exclusive map data? Is there a way to do that? And I don't care if doing so breaks the game's missions, I haven't played any missions for a long time, and if I ever do, I can just use a backup (I have PLENTY of them).
Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:06 PM
Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:53 PM
Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:37 PM
Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:54 PM
Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:21 PM
Also it seems my version of scripthook is no longer working? One of those days haha
Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:19 PM
1. Object id breached. TBoGT has more objects on the normal map so object id's can be breached easier. I'm willing to bet that when the next beta comes out (if it includes LC) it may not work on TLAD. TLAD will stop working as more id's are added. After TLAD goes, IV will stop working as more objects are added. This will be the point where LC will have to be disabled, but the map will be big enough by then to be suitable as an independent map.
2. A file could be loading that is interfearing with one of the replaced files. Some things that episode files could interfere with in this mod are pause menu radar (wont make game crash), vehicle paths, and possibly ped paths.
To make it work on EFLC, you will need to turn it into a "EFLC IV" install. This basically makes the game be able to load into the original GTA on EFLC as it exists in EFLC, but doesn't have an option in the start menu. This is how IV SA Beta 3 EFLC version was able to play MP with the IV players. NOTE: If you have GTA IV, don't do this. Install on IV. Otherwise there is no point because technically your playing the map on Niko's story line, not the Episode.
So here is how to do this.
1. Make a copy of EFLC to install the mod on.
2. Install the mod using the read me. (Pretend like your installing it on IV.)
3. You will need to obtain the following files from GTA IV which are sounds.dat15, and game.dat16. These files go in the [Root of game directory]/pc/audio/config. These two files can be obtained from IV SA Beta 3.
4. Locate the initial install directory where you installed EFLC. Normally its located at:
[x86] C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\EFLC
[x64] C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\EFLC
[x86 Steam] C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\EFLC
[x64 Steam] C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\EFLC
(It should be there for Steam. If its not, there should be a Rockstar Games Folder in common.)
5. Once you found it, rename it to another name. (Now EFLC won't be able to load the DLC. If you want to load the DLC, simply rename your initial install directory back to EFLC.)
6. Start LaunchEFLC.exe in the directory you installed the mod. Be sure you sign in, and have a save file for the Episode you pick.
7. Pick any episode. Does not matter which one, as long as you have a save file for it. The game should say that the Episodic Content has not been found and to press Enter/A to start a new game of Grand Theft Auto Episodes From Liberty City. (AKA: Grand Theft Auto IV)
8. It will start a new game of GTA IV. I would recommend skipping the cut scenes. Play through the first mission.
Things to concern yourself with in game:
-Don't change the radio station. The game will crash.
-You should install the trainer.ini and trainer.asi so you have a trainer on GTA IV (that is if you use the Simple Native Trainer.)
-I assume you have not played original GTA IV before if your following this tutorial, so you should open up the native trainer, go to options, and select unlock all islands. This is because if you go to Algonquin or Alderny you will get a 6 star wanted level because you haven't unlocked them yet in the game. The cops won't be blocking the bridges and you will be able to visit the whole map from the start like on the episodes.
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users