[IV|REL] GTA Criminal Russia Rage

734 replies to this topic
nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 March 2013 - 11:58 PM

Will the next release be an add on for GTA IV, or will it be a new map replacing LC?

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 05 March 2013 - 07:02 PM

Blaster_nl, I draw a spline outlines from the drawing, then save as .AI file. Next is imported into 3ds max as regular splines and work with them there.

nkjellman, Well, as long as it is only missing parts of the city, which was not in the previous release. So I think it's best to leave until liberty than it would be a small town in the middle of a blank map. I'll be in a large area, then I will take away liberty.

folypers
  • folypers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 March 2013 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (MIXAZZZ @ Sunday, Mar 3 2013, 22:11)
lazlow555 , Stolen? LOL ?

made from scratch.

Don't listen to him. You and your team are by far the best custom modellers out there.

lazlow555
  • lazlow555

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 March 2013 - 01:12 PM Edited by lazlow555, 09 March 2013 - 01:22 PM.

QUOTE (MIXAZZZ @ Sunday, Mar 3 2013, 22:11)
, Stolen? LOL ?

made from scratch.

tubes maybe scratch made, its like 2 minutes work in 3dmax, but station looks exactly like in that sh*tty russian metro2 game, so you accidentally created same looking station? I don't think so. so please don't lie at least.

folypers
  • folypers

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 March 2013 - 03:09 PM

Have you even seen the 3dsmax screenshots of the modelling of the crossvault arches + lighting setup along those curves?

No you didn't. Who do you even think you are? Get out.

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:20 PM

Tomorrow, that is March 11 release.

user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image
user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image user posted image

Knight45
  • Knight45

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:32 PM

Detailed map. icon14.gif

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 March 2013 - 07:35 PM

Amazing! Is that Lenin in the 5th picture? colgate.gif I think I'll install the map and make the traffic as in the Soviet era biggrin.gif

axelvandyck
  • axelvandyck

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:58 AM

This is awesome! BTW, i got crashes on start up, idk what could be wrong, i have deleted my previous map and put my backups on their places etc. etc. But everytime game is crashing! I'm on 1.1.2.0

axelvandyck
  • axelvandyck

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 10:16 AM

Come on, you gotta tell me how to install it on EFLC! lol

I keep crashing, idk why

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 11 March 2013 - 11:32 AM Edited by MIXAZZZ, 11 March 2013 - 05:42 PM.

user posted image

DOWNLOAD 485 Mb

Features:
- Added the subway system
- Added 3 new urban areas (city completed)
- Added some optimizations
- Added auto parking lots of the city
- The way of pedestrians and car kit
- An alternative setting.

Note! For an alternate installation file must be read
ALT_README_EN.TXT and do all that is written there.
Alternative setting enables you to play on our map, without the main map GTA IV.

GTARandom
  • GTARandom

Unfortunate piece of meat

• Feroci
  • Croatia

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:41 PM

Nice work Mixxaz and the CR team - Looking forward to try it icon14.gif

Oh and @the guy claiming subway bits are stolen: i highly doubt that's the case because do you not see everything else they made?! Impossible to have been stolen and on top of that similarities don't neccessarily mean it's stolen, it may have just gotten inspiration from a different game.

axelvandyck
  • axelvandyck

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 March 2013 - 08:55 PM

Come on bros, i need a hand over here! It's the first map that i can't install. All the other ones were installed without issues but with this i just... can't do it....

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 12 March 2013 - 08:11 AM

What is your problem exactly?
Try removing other modes map as CRRage may conflict with them, so the game crash.

SpoonTheMan
  • SpoonTheMan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 13 March 2013 - 09:35 PM

Anything I can do to make this work (hopefully with other map mods)? my game (EFLC 1.1.2.0) won't load once there's about 200 MB of map mods let alone the 400+ this map mod takes. I tried installing this map with and without the other map mods installed. Is there some extra optimization I need to do or something? And could using memrestrict/availablevidmem commandlines be causing the issue of trying to get over 200 MB of map mods? Appreciate any help on the matter. Btw, I only installed the map mod itself, I didn't install the paths/radar modification (because I wanted to see if the map itself worked first), are those a vital part of having the game work with this mod?

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 13 March 2013 - 11:39 PM Edited by MIXAZZZ, 13 March 2013 - 11:45 PM.

It is advisable to install the CR on a clean game, no other modifications map.
CR is a limit on. WBD files, so in conjunction with other map game leads to an accident.

CR + ENB Photorealistic

user posted image

and more

Frank.s
  • Frank.s

PingPang

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:29 AM

Excellent.
Only suggestion is add glue + transparent dirt + unique weathering + more props.

SpoonTheMan
  • SpoonTheMan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 March 2013 - 01:05 AM Edited by SpoonTheMan, 14 March 2013 - 01:16 AM.

No other map mods? I said I tried that. I just also tried removing my vehicle mods and dotnet scripts, it still didn't work. Maybe my game is just too persistent...
My game should be able to play with this map *cough* Rockstar's bad coding *cough*, I'm able to play the game with ENB and nearly 200 MB of other map mods (totalling 7 map mods) (only minimal stuttering, most of the time not noticeable/nonexistant). The problem I'm sure is that my game doesn't seem to cooperate with more than 200 MB of map mods (crash on save load), anything I could do about that (Excluding doing the no-LC install of this map)?

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 14 March 2013 - 08:34 AM

Try to disable the map LC, I do not know how you still help.

Blade3562
  • Blade3562

Resident Mopar Nut

• Members

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:08 PM

Going to try this out tonight! So is it EFLC compatible, or should I use IV? I just love the extra vehicles in EFLC lol

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 14 March 2013 - 03:21 PM

Try to install, but they say that only works with TLaD.

SpoonTheMan
  • SpoonTheMan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 March 2013 - 04:09 PM Edited by SpoonTheMan, 14 March 2013 - 04:27 PM.

QUOTE (MIXAZZZ @ Thursday, Mar 14 2013, 08:34)
Try to disable the map LC, I do not know how you still help.

I'm not going to do that -_-. That kind of thing sounds like it's just asking for an unstable game. And no Liberty City + a small map = No thanks. I'm trying to pack the game map as nicely as I can (not the only reason I want this mod, it does look like a great map mod). You could say my goal for this game is to make a compromise of awesomeness and stability until GTA V comes out.

Edit: What about disabling the TBOGT-exclusive map data? Is there a way to do that? And I don't care if doing so breaks the game's missions, I haven't played any missions for a long time, and if I ever do, I can just use a backup (I have PLENTY of them).

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

try to work with a file content.dat from a folder TBoGT or TLaD, there can be in GTA.DAT IMAGES.IDE or make a new map.

SpoonTheMan
  • SpoonTheMan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

Figured as much. Thanks, I'll try that.

SpoonTheMan
  • SpoonTheMan

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:53 PM

No luck. The game crashes on load when the lines for almost any of the tbogt map data are removed.

elMarcoPL
  • elMarcoPL

Tronco

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 01:37 PM

On TBoGT this mod crashes, but on TLaD works well. Really good job, guys!

Blade3562
  • Blade3562

Resident Mopar Nut

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 04:54 PM

Got it downloaded bur can't install til 10 tonight after work lol!

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci
  • None

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:32 PM

http://www.moddb.com...criminal-russia

On MODDB English users want to ride on the "Volga" and listen to the radio "Kino".

Guys, no one wants to help with the radio stations, replacing them with Russian and find a good package of Russian-made cars?.

Blade3562
  • Blade3562

Resident Mopar Nut

• Members

Posted 15 March 2013 - 08:21 PM

Tried to install on episodes with no luck. Trying on regular IV.

Also it seems my version of scripthook is no longer working? One of those days haha

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 March 2013 - 09:19 PM

TBoGT may be crashing for ether of the two reasons.
1. Object id breached. TBoGT has more objects on the normal map so object id's can be breached easier. I'm willing to bet that when the next beta comes out (if it includes LC) it may not work on TLAD. TLAD will stop working as more id's are added. After TLAD goes, IV will stop working as more objects are added. This will be the point where LC will have to be disabled, but the map will be big enough by then to be suitable as an independent map.
2. A file could be loading that is interfearing with one of the replaced files. Some things that episode files could interfere with in this mod are pause menu radar (wont make game crash), vehicle paths, and possibly ped paths.

To make it work on EFLC, you will need to turn it into a "EFLC IV" install. This basically makes the game be able to load into the original GTA on EFLC as it exists in EFLC, but doesn't have an option in the start menu. This is how IV SA Beta 3 EFLC version was able to play MP with the IV players. NOTE: If you have GTA IV, don't do this. Install on IV. Otherwise there is no point because technically your playing the map on Niko's story line, not the Episode.
So here is how to do this.
1. Make a copy of EFLC to install the mod on.

2. Install the mod using the read me. (Pretend like your installing it on IV.)

3. You will need to obtain the following files from GTA IV which are sounds.dat15, and game.dat16. These files go in the [Root of game directory]/pc/audio/config. These two files can be obtained from IV SA Beta 3.

4. Locate the initial install directory where you installed EFLC. Normally its located at:
[x86] C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\EFLC
[x64] C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockstar Games\EFLC
[x86 Steam] C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\EFLC
[x64 Steam] C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\EFLC
(It should be there for Steam. If its not, there should be a Rockstar Games Folder in common.)

5. Once you found it, rename it to another name. (Now EFLC won't be able to load the DLC. If you want to load the DLC, simply rename your initial install directory back to EFLC.)

6. Start LaunchEFLC.exe in the directory you installed the mod. Be sure you sign in, and have a save file for the Episode you pick.

7. Pick any episode. Does not matter which one, as long as you have a save file for it. The game should say that the Episodic Content has not been found and to press Enter/A to start a new game of Grand Theft Auto Episodes From Liberty City. (AKA: Grand Theft Auto IV)

8. It will start a new game of GTA IV. I would recommend skipping the cut scenes. Play through the first mission.
Things to concern yourself with in game:
-Don't change the radio station. The game will crash.
-You should install the trainer.ini and trainer.asi so you have a trainer on GTA IV (that is if you use the Simple Native Trainer.)
-I assume you have not played original GTA IV before if your following this tutorial, so you should open up the native trainer, go to options, and select unlock all islands. This is because if you go to Algonquin or Alderny you will get a 6 star wanted level because you haven't unlocked them yet in the game. The cops won't be blocking the bridges and you will be able to visit the whole map from the start like on the episodes.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users