• None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:29 PM

• stilldre likes this

Arvis
  • Arvis

Li'l G Loc

• The Yardies

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:52 PM

Just tried the latest version, it's really amazing! I actually prefer this map over the original Liberty City.

Are missions planned too?

• 65536 likes this

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:06 PM

We would be happy, but there is no one to write .SCO scripts.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:46 AM

Downloading right now. It says its got 4 to 5 hours left lol.

Anyways, I hope we will get to see this map on GTA V. Now that we know that we can easily switch between snow in that game with out retexturing everything, it will be easily switchable between Summer and Winter.

Snitch

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:50 AM Edited by 65536, 03 January 2014 - 08:43 PM.

I tried your new version. It is awesome!  :colgate:

However I've found several issues on the last release. You can fix them for the next release?

1. On part of the map where are the three panel P-30 buildings with the enterable staircase, I get any weird black marks as a graphic errors outside. Below I attached a few screenshots about these errors. They doesn't appear anywhere else, only on that place around the three P-30 enterable buildings:

hzfz.jpg

ltnf.jpg

1y1r.jpg

3q63.jpg

2. The interior of the P-30 apartment building type also have a problem - when Niko looks through small staircase's windows on any of lowest floors - for example on Floor 2, landscape outside doesn't load properly:

f4q5.jpg

On all floors above Floor 4, landscape outside doesn't load at all. Below I attach a picture showing error while Niko is climbed on the small chair and standing on it look though the window near the elevators on Floor 6:

rxbh.jpg

3. Save feature doesn't work right. If Niko enter inside savegame marker, after saving exit (no mattter whether player was saved the game or not), then he will respawn far away from the savepoint, causing he to falls from a high height.

4. Inside the old save house on the city where Niko starts on previous release 1.3.1 the window in the room where is the house entrance have a problem with rendering landscape outside, like noted problem with P-30 Interior mentioned in Item 2.

y9gf.jpg

iwtj.jpg

5. All weapons placed in the small city should be put on the ground floor of the building for easier access. Currently some of them are too hard for reaching. For example, Rocket Launcher pickup is placed on roof of a building near the buidling with most of the other weapons lies which have a fireescape on its side, but for some reason, Niko can't catch it from the ground, and even if he is climbed on the roof of a car, he still can't climb that fireescape staircase to reach the Rocket Launcher pickup placed on the roof.

6. On the city, the Pay 'n' Spray garage (that has an icon on radar) is NOT working. If Niko drives a damaged vehicle and try to repair it, Pay 'n' Spray door won't open at all.

7. Also in the city, there is a 5-floor enterable building with panorama windows on its staircase, next to the high RUSSIA buidling. When Niko is inside interior and climbing stairs, some parts of the glasses of the large panorama window flickers:

e6bq.jpg

8. Similar to the issue above, most of the buildings inside Cancer City have a massive flickering that occurs sometimes, not all the time, but when the flickering occurs, it is massive.

9. For some reason there is a small bug in the metrostaion near the three enterable panel P-30 buildings, killed people inside the metrostation itself doesn't drops any money pickups. This occurs only on that metrostation, outside it and on other three working subway stations killed people drops the cash puckups normally.

10. In the abandoned electric power station, on the buidling closest to the railway, on it partially destroyed north part there are errors with collisions. There are few places where colisions doesn't match with surfaces of the ruins, and if Niko enter a similar one, he is embedded, like Niko is partially sunk into the ruins. Also, there is an area inside ruins that in not solid, and if Niko goes there, he will fall though entire map under it!

11. Again in the city with big RUSSIA building, there is a building located on its southern end shown on screenshot below. If Niko climb any of the stairs from any of both sides and stand exactly infront on the entrance door, he will unable to climb down stairs to get back on the sidewalk. When he tried to do this he is blocked from something like an invisible wall.

3ifh.jpg

I please @MIXAZZZ and other developers of the Criminal Russia's team to fix these issues if possible. I'm not going to say this mod is bad, I just want to see these fixed. :santa:

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:00 AM

I have no idea why there are dark reflections on shaders gta_normal_spec near P-30. This is what that bug game.

MLO Interiors I also will not change.

nkjellman
  • nkjellman

Boss

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 03:29 AM Edited by nkjellman, 03 January 2014 - 03:32 AM.

Do you think you can remove the liveless check? I have a different asi loader I'd prefer to use. I don't sign in to GFWL so I don't have to move saves back and forth.

Also I'd remove the no intro fix. Instead of seeing Rockstar logos for 5 seconds then having the menu pop up after, I got to sit in a black screen for 30 seconds before the main menu shows.

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 09:47 AM Edited by MIXAZZZ, 03 January 2014 - 05:05 PM.

>Also I'd remove the no intro fix...

I do not observe a problem with it, 3 seconds after launch and already menu.

>Do you think you can remove the liveless check?

This fad Alexander, and he makes only the right thing, so all as true. GWFL you still will not come in handy in mod.

----------------------------------------------

by KolinSasa

Limiter
  • Limiter

GTA Modder

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 04 January 2014 - 01:53 AM

I tried your new version. It is awesome!  :colgate:

However I've found several issues on the last release. You can fix them for the next release?

On all floors above Floor 4, landscape outside doesn't load at all. Below I attach a picture showing error while Niko is climbed on the small chair and standing on it look though the window near the elevators on Floor 6:

rxbh.jpg

I please @MIXAZZZ and other developers of the Criminal Russia's team to fix these issues if possible. I'm not going to say this mod is bad, I just want to see these fixed. :santa:

This is a result of a missing portal by that window, without that portal, the outside world cannot load from within the interior.

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:44 AM

The portal is available in the entire length of the interior (14 floors). This game is not drawn map of the portal, I can `t change anything in it.

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:14 AM

Choroshij mod! Will download as soon as possible! I hope you keep working on it and improvments. Perhaps, important Russian vehicles such as LADA , Moskvich? :)

TheVladonPro
  • TheVladonPro

GTA ViSA Developer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:42 PM

Choroshij mod! Will download as soon as possible! I hope you keep working on it and improvments. Perhaps, important Russian vehicles such as LADA , Moskvich? :)

https://disk.yandex....asNBfrZ6IW5Rpw=

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:04 PM Edited by MIXAZZZ, 04 January 2014 - 11:39 PM.

TheVladonPro, go away!, are you posting nonsense, stupid schoolchildren.

dragon20
  • dragon20

Rat

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:27 PM

TheVladonPro
  • TheVladonPro

GTA ViSA Developer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:19 PM

TheVladonPro, go away!, are you posting nonsense, stupid schoolchildren.

facepalm.jpg

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:47 PM

I've seen on the channel and Like, lightshaft great effect.

dragon20
  • dragon20

Rat

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 10:10 AM

I've seen on the channel and Like, lightshaft great effect.

Haloniels1997
  • Haloniels1997

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:23 PM

Download links are down, can place other links please?

TheVladonPro
  • TheVladonPro

GTA ViSA Developer

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:45 PM

Download links are down, can place other links please?

https://disk.yandex....asNBfrZ6IW5Rpw=  Version 1.4

Rob.Zombie
  • Rob.Zombie

Sgt.Kanyo

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 08:01 PM

Just tried v1.4, and it's amazing. I really never thought it'd have this much detail. It does act as a completely new map. However I couldn't get it to work with EFLC, even if I added it only as a map mod (modding gta.dat and images.txt myself, and ofcourse using the map files).

So in the next version, could you make this as a working map mod as well? Also above everything else, please disable xliveless, because if I could use this map with friends that'd be really great. I don't care if I spawn in the water or something.

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 11:40 PM Edited by MIXAZZZ, 11 January 2014 - 05:02 PM.

> please disable xliveless

You can switch off xliveless, copy gtacr files from replacing the original. Or by using a third-party site ASI loader c dev-c.com

Rob.Zombie
  • Rob.Zombie

Sgt.Kanyo

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:52 AM

If I use dsound.dll and my xliveless.dll is not present in my gta folder, then I get an error message saying:  "Please use xliveless.dll"

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:52 PM

Probably gtacr.asi checks the file, then you can not do.

louping0
  • louping0

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 19 January 2014 - 12:54 AM

i installed your map ,this is amazing , certainly the most beautiful replace LC.

Community GTA you say thank you for your work

Snitch

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:32 PM Edited by 65536, 02 February 2014 - 07:12 PM.

MIXAZZZ, I have a two questions for you:

1. You can add (include) the clothes shops from original GTA IV - Latest Fashion News, MODO and Perseus on your map? I suggest to put an one "MODO" and "Perseus" and 2 or 3 from "Latest Fashion News" shop (HOBИHКИ ПOCЛEДHИ MOДЬI) since it is typical Russian shop because labels inside that clothing shop are written in Russian exactly! So people playing your map will be still able to purchase clothes for Niko Bellic...  :p However, in this case you'll need to rework your savehouses to adding an wardrobe feature, but it will be nice... I ask because clothes shops are disabled and can't be accessed in GTA EFLC...

2. When you're planning to start working on building the new map territories for the next version of Criminal Russia?  :sly:

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 22 January 2014 - 06:37 PM Edited by MIXAZZZ, 22 January 2014 - 06:48 PM.

1) While I will not promise anything. 
2) There will be, but so far I'm doing the filling of vacant lots on site X-ZONE

------------------

Niko Bellic arranging harboring terrorist act at the former military base. All the forces of the state police thrown out to destroy Nico. But he did not give up and for a long time holding the defense of their asylum.

Snitch

• Members
  • Bulgaria

Posted 22 January 2014 - 08:01 PM Edited by 65536, 22 January 2014 - 08:36 PM.

1) While I will not promise anything. 
2) There will be, but so far I'm doing the filling of vacant lots on site X-ZONE

------------------

Niko Bellic arranging harboring terrorist act at the former military base. All the forces of the state police thrown out to destroy Nico. But he did not give up and for a long time holding the defense of their asylum.

Thanks anyway!

Seems you're actually already started making new parts of the map doing map already. On same place on map in my Criminal Russia 1.4 these buildings and panel roads from your video doesn't exist - there are only the fences, an antenna and a large empty place on this place on Criminal Russia 1.4...

louping0
  • louping0

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 25 January 2014 - 01:27 AM Edited by louping0, 25 January 2014 - 01:41 AM.

[yt][/yt]

• MIXAZZZ likes this

MIXAZZZ
  • MIXAZZZ

Prime Minister

• Feroci Racing
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:50 AM Edited by MIXAZZZ, 25 January 2014 - 08:51 AM.

louping0, nice movie

louping0
  • louping0

Player Hater

• Members
  • France

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:54 PM

thank you,

I wanted to install "sweetfx" for correcting aliasing, colors and refection, but error at startup, probably the scripthook.

It works on EFLC

Have you a solution?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users