» «
Photo

The Galante Crime Famiglia

181 replies to this topic
Galante Crime Famiglia
  • Galante Crime Famiglia

Galante Crime Famiglia

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:11 AM Edited by Galante Crime Famiglia, 02 June 2013 - 09:04 PM.

user posted image
user posted image
Born on June 2, 1980, Vincenzo Galante entered the world in Liberty City. The land of opportunity. His parents were immigrants from Italy and decided they wanted a new start for their young Vince. They lived in the slums and were poor to begin with. They wanted a better life for Vince, but they didn’t have a choice. Vince grew to the age 11 with his three closest friends; Raymon, Sonny and Santino. The four friends grew close to each other over the years. As Vince called all the shots between them, Santino was the one to strategize everything to make sure nothing went wrong and went according to plan. On the other hand, Raymon and Sonny were the two boys walking the walk. They were the muscle in the group. It doesn’t seem like much for 11 year olds to be acting like such grown-ups. All they did was go around the neighborhood as “protection” against all the bullies for the other kids. It was tough times for everybody and they had to do something. As children they got into trouble with the law, started fights, and of course, started running errands for the Mafia. They looked up to the Mafia with inspiration and had dreams and ambitions of becoming mobsters. The local family was the Lombardi Crime Family controlling a lot of Algonquin territory where the boys grew up. Little did they know, the Lombardi Family would soon turn into the Empire known as the Galante Crime Family.
Years go by as they age into men. 10 long years of running errands for the Lombardi Family and they decide they need to step up and make a name for themselves. Vince talks to his friends and they all come to an agreement. They all feel like they deserve to become a part of the family. Later that day, before Vince could get a chance on letting the family know about what they think, he was given a job to do by one of the Soldiers, Frank Lombardi, who was Don Lombardi’s nephew. Vince thought this would be a perfect time to discuss with Frank about the family but before he could say what he wanted to, Frank gave him a job to do. Frank told Vince, if you decide to do this job, the family is willing to accept him and his friends into the family. Vince was thrilled to hear about the job and let Frank continue. As Frank and Vince finished their conversation, Raymon, Santino and Sonny showed up to see if Vince did his part. Instead, Vince told them about their last job for the family and being accepted once it’s done. It wasn’t exactly what they were going for, but at least they had a chance. Santino asked what the job was about and Vince told them it was a small time deal with a gang doing business with the family. They all agreed it would be easy enough, but they are in for a shock.
As nighttime falls, they arrive in a back alley where the transaction is supposed to happen. An hour goes by and no one has shown up. Santino starts to worry something is wrong. Vince calms him down and tells him it’s nothing to worry about. Raymon and Sonny are just itching to get to business hoping something will go wrong with their thirst for blood. Sonny has grown into becoming a hothead and doesn’t know when to stop pulling the trigger. Raymon though, knows where to stop at the line. He’s patient and keeps control of his blood lust. As they are deciding to leave the alley, their customers finally arrive. They greet each other and continue on with the exchange. As the gang was checking the goods, Santino was scoping out the gang members for anything suspicious. He doesn’t see anything wrong with the deal, but feels like something isn’t right. After the members have finished up with the goods, Vince then ask to see the money. Silence then erupts the crowd. Santino then knew it was a setup.
The gang leader smirked at Vince and said “I don’t think so. Today isn’t your lucky day boys. You see, we have been told to hand the money to Frank instead. Frank told us; once we get the goods, dispose of the loose ends. Frank told me he knows how badly you boys want to get in the family, but he can’t risk four idiots into the family because of how much trouble you get in. One job, could hit the fan. Sorry gentlemen. Frank says to leave a message “Nothing personal, just business.” As soon as Raymon and Sonny hear the words, they both pull out their pistols and start shooting. The gang members return fire. As the bullets start going off, Santino dives to protect his dear friend, Vince. Santino takes a bullet to the shoulder as he rescued Vince. Vince asked if was alright and Santino told him he was fine and to help Raymon and Sonny. Once Sonny and Raymon pulled their guns, they went straight for the leader. They were outnumbered by at least 8 members. Once Sonny gets his bullets going, he can’t stop. He takes a shot at the leader and gets him right in the neck. He goes down. Raymon gets the other two men standing by the gang leader with shots to the head. As Vince recovers from his fall, he grabs his pistols and helps his friends. He starts shooting the car the gang arrived in to make sure they didn’t get away. He shot out two of the tires then goes for the two men in the car, successfully putting them out of their misery. Sonny then takes a clip out towards the last guy but doesn’t seem to be hitting him. As Sonny reloads his gun, Raymond steps out of cover to see where the last gang member was hiding. The man took a shot at Raymon and got him in his leg. Sonny screams for Raymon and then leaps out to finish the job. Sonny knew once he jumped out of cover he would have to take a bullet. The gang member shot at Sonny at the torso and the bullet hit him in the stomach. As Sonny was getting shot, Sonny shot the last of the clip hopefully getting lucky. As for him, he did get lucky; he shot the gang member 7 times in the chest. Santino finally arises from the ground and sees the bloodshed. He then announces, with distress, “Looks like we were setup.”
Before the night was out, Santino took a plan to take out Frank. They knew the risks of killing him but, they didn’t want to be made of fools. Santino knew once they whacked Frank, Don Lombardi would come for vengeance. Santino had it all planned out to the very last step. He knew what he was getting into. That night, they arrived at Franks house waiting and hoping he would be home. They heard the door unlock and Santino had Sonny and Raymon pull out their guns. They knew what to do. As soon as they saw Frank, send him a message. Frank opens the door and Vince says “Nothing personal Frank, just business.” And the guns went off in the silent night.
As Vince and Santino awake from getting a crack to the skull soon after taking out Frank, they were awoken by Don Lombardi, realizing they were kidnapped and being tortured. Their only hope was to lie in wait for Raymon and Sonny. Don Lombardi says to them “You two made a very big mistake. You shouldn’t have killed my nephew. Now, you will suffer a fate worse than death.” Santino reply's, “You shouldn’t have tried to have us killed. Maybe we wouldn’t be in this situation.” Lombardi replies "It was supposed to be a small price to pay. But, that is the past. Let’s focus, on your not so distant future, shall we?” As Don Lombardi finishes up his smirk look, Raymon and Sonny come barging in through the door. They are followed by many of their neighborhood friends with lots of weapons. Sonny and Raymon take out the guards in the room keeping Lombardi alive. Vince and Santino are cut down form their ropes. They couldn’t have been more happy to see them. They reunite each other and then they all turn towards Don Lombardi. His smirk has suddenly disappeared. Vince wanted to get rid of Lombardi right then and there, but Santino had a better idea. “Let’s make a deal, Lombardi. Let’s say, we force you to take a retirement from the family and then my good friend, Vincenzo, takes over for you. You then will call up all your contacts and men letting them know why you won’t be running the family business. You have decided to hand down the family name and all your important contacts to Vincenzo Galante. We also want you to setup a meeting with those contacts and every last member of your family to witness yourself signing over your business to us. We want a formal introduction, don’t you think?” Lombardi looks at Santino with a dumb look on his face. “You really think I’m just going to sign it over to you, just like that? You must have lost your mind.” Santino replies “No sir, weather you want to or not isn’t up to you. We’re going to take over the family no matter what you say or do. All it takes is persuasion, with a few bullets of course and maybe talking it through. Hey Sonny, you got rid of Lombardi's Underboss, right?” Sonny smiles and says "Peace of cake. He begged for his life, like a coward. And he was suppose to be taking over the family business? What a joke. Oh well, his wife will love the flowers." Santino gives a small laugh with a smirk then looking at Raymon, "How about his Consigliere, Raymon? Did you make him suffer?" Raymon disappointed, shook his head, "Sorry Santino, he aksed me to make it quick and painless. Especially for an old man like himself." "That's too bad," as Santino finishes, he finally looks toward Lombardi. "So, you see why? No one is able to run the family after you retire. Except for us, of course. It would seem that last phone call is your only and best option."
Don Lombardi didn’t seem to have a choice and he did what he was told. He called up his contacts and the family members arranging a meeting the next day. The meeting was set to be at Don Lombardi’s compound. They also made sure they had to keep Don Lombardi from calling for any help, so they held him hostage in his own home. Around one o'clock the next day, every person Lombardi contacted showed up. Vince then dragged out Lombardi in front of everybody and said, “Don Lombardi is no longer in commission.” Vince then shot the Don through the back of head in front of everybody at the meeting. “I am now taking over the family from Don Lombardi. If anybody seems to have a problem with that, you are welcome to talk to my friends, Raymon and Sonny. But, I will give you a fair warning; they don’t seem to like problems from others. I don’t see why you would have any problems with a new Don when the last one unfortunately moved on. The underboss and Consigliere are, as well, out of commission. We are here to take their places. We will lead this family into a greater era than Don Lombardi ever did. So, please come forward and let’s continue on with business as usual. Thank you for your time.”
It has been 10 years since the takeover from Don Lombardi. Don Galante then renamed the Lombardi Crime Family to the Galante Crime Family. Vince has lead the family into an Empire, into a greater era. Vince couldn’t have done what he did years ago if it wasn’t for his friends. Vince made Santino his Consigliere, insuring the family business runs smoothly, Raymon as his Underboss, choosing no one else better for the job, and Sonny into his Streetboss, controlling the streets, businesses and all contacts to make sure the family is safe.
As they have progressed and succeeded in Liberty City, they have thought to move their operations out West, to Los Angeles. They will still keep in touch with family members from Liberty City. As new opportunities approach them in Los Angeles, the Galante Crime Family plan to succeed more than ever…
user posted image
1. Respect the Don. He is the boss and has entire authority over the family.
2. Respect all members of the family.
3. Be active in the family and on the forums.
4. Talk one at a time, not all at once.
5. Listen to your superior family members.
6. Do not shoot at family members or Alliances.
7. Respect all family members unless they disrespect us or attack us and given permission by the Don to attack.
8. Make it to all family meetings. If you can’t make it, tell us a head of time.
9. New Members; “Associates”, are not allowed in meetings or to be given important information.
10. Respect the oath.
11. No Discrimination.
12. When asked for the truth, it must be the truth and only the truth.
13. Be a stand-up guy. Eyes and ears open and your mouth shut.

user posted image
RankGTAForum Name Gamertag
DonGalante Crime FamigliaPrivate
UnderbossFilledFilled
Streetboss --
Consigliere- -
Head of Security--
Chief Enforcer- -
Enforcer--
Enforcer--
Enforcer--
Head Capo--
Capo--
Capo--
Capo--
Top Soldier--
Top Soldier--
Top Soldier--
Top Soldier--
Top Soldier--
Top Soldier--
Soldier--
SoldierFilledFilled
SoldierFilledFilled
SoldierFilledFilled
Soldier--
Soldier--
Associate--
AssociateFilledFilled
Associate--
Associate--
Associate--
AssociateMr. RagerShakeablePants6
Driver--
user posted image
user posted image

Galante Crime Famiglia
  • Galante Crime Famiglia

Galante Crime Famiglia

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:12 AM Edited by Galante Crime Famiglia, 02 June 2013 - 01:29 PM.

user posted image
Alderney City is the biggest city in the State of Alderney and most likely its capital. It is located within the center of Alderney, bordered by Panhandle Rd in the north (Leftwood), the West River in the east (Varsity Heights & Middle Park West in Algonquin, Liberty City), Babbage Drive in the southwest (Berchem), and Roebuck Rd in the south (Normandy & Acter).
user posted image
Leftwood is a township in the State of Alderney . It is located in North Alderney, bordered by Flathead Rd in the North (Westdyke), the West River in the East (North Holland in Algonquin, Liberty City), and Panhandle Rd in the south (Alderney City).
user posted image
Port Tudor, along with Normandy, serves as Alderney's harbor/seaport city. It is used as the central port area of Alderney, where cranes offload cargo and load it onto cargo ships. Port Tudor makes up most of Alderney's Harbor, contains most of it's industrial offices, warehouses, docks, and cargo cranes.
user posted image
Westdyke is a large and sparse suburban neighborhood in Alderney and also Alderney's wealthiest township. North Westdyke is made up of large homes and mansions in a quiet suburbia, home to some of Alderney & Liberty's elite such as Vincenzo Galante, Don of Alderney's Galante Family, the celebutante socialite Cloe Parker and Bryce Dawkins, the Deputy Mayor of Liberty City. South Westdyke is more dense with population and services and close to where it starts to merge with Leftwood. Along the north and east coastlines of Westdyke makes up the Alderney Beach, which is a mix of beaches and cliffs.
user posted image

Profaci Crime Family

user posted image

Genovese Crime Family

user posted image
Montoya Crime Family

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

Galante Crime Famiglia
  • Galante Crime Famiglia

Galante Crime Famiglia

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:15 AM Edited by Galante Crime Famiglia, 31 May 2013 - 06:58 PM.

user posted image
WeaponDescription
user posted imageName: Desert Eagle
Weapon Type: Combat Pistol
Damage: 30
Range: 60
Capacity: 9 Magazine - 1,500 Stock
Weight: Light
user posted imageName: SW MP-10 SMG
Weapon Type: SW SMG
Damage: 20
Range: 60
Capacity: 30 Magazine - 1,200 Stock
Weight: Light
user posted imageName: Remington 11-87 Combat Shotgun
Weapon Type: Combat Shotgun
Damage: 10 Per Projectile
Range: 40 with Projectile Spread
Capacity: 10 Barreled - 80 Stock
Weight: Heavy
user posted imageName: M4A1 Carbine
Weapon Type: Assault Rifle
Damage: 30
Range: 70
Capacity: 30 Magazine - 600 Stock
Weight: Medium
user posted image Name: H&K PSG-1
Weapon Type: Sniper Rifle
Damage: 75
Range: 1,500
Capacity: 10 Magazine - 50 Stock
Weight: Medium

user posted image

Date GTAForums Username Gamertag Designator Reasons Method Status
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------

user posted image
Coming Soon...

Galante Crime Famiglia
  • Galante Crime Famiglia

Galante Crime Famiglia

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:17 AM Edited by Galante Crime Famiglia, 31 May 2013 - 07:05 PM.

user posted image
QuestionsAnswers
Username(GTAF) Answer Here
Age (Optional) Answer Here
Xbox Live Gamertag Answer Here
Do you have a Headset? Answer Here
Time Zone Answer Here
What skills do you have? Answer Here
How often do you visit GTAForums? Answer Here
How Many gangs have you been in Answer Here
Anything else you might want to add Answer Here
CODE

[tableb]
[th][SIZE=5]Questions[/SIZE][/th]
[td][SIZE=5]Answers[/SIZE][/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Username(GTAF)[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Age (Optional)[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Xbox Live Gamertag[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Do you have a Headset?[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Time Zone[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]What skills do you have?[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]How often do you visit GTAForums?[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]How Many gangs have you been in[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[th]Anything else you might want to add[/th]
[td] Answer Here [/td]
[/tr]
[/tableb]

user posted image
user posted image
CODE
http://i.imgur.com/UnnZU.jpg

user posted image
CODE
http://i.imgur.com/0JrnX.jpg

user posted image
CODE
http://i.imgur.com/XpzeW.jpg

user posted image
CODE
http://i.imgur.com/M24Gf.jpg

user posted image
CODE
http://i.imgur.com/E1jso.gif

user posted image
CODE
http://i.imgur.com/TwESm.gif

user posted image
CODE
http://i.imgur.com/funRJ.gif

user posted image
CODE
http://i.imgur.com/Jsbpu.gif

Galante Crime Famiglia
  • Galante Crime Famiglia

Galante Crime Famiglia

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:21 AM Edited by Galante Crime Famiglia, 31 May 2013 - 07:05 PM.

Reserved

War Hero180
  • War Hero180

Hmmm

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:24 AM Edited by War Hero180, 01 January 2013 - 04:50 AM.

it looks good

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

Resigned As Chief of LSPD

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:27 AM

Good Luck - From The Federal Investigation Bureau - LA-

Loving the Page

War Hero180
  • War Hero180

Hmmm

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:32 AM

QUOTE (Boss Falcone @ Saturday, Dec 29 2012, 07:27)
Good Luck - From The Federal Investigation Bureau - LA-

Loving the Page

Thanking us for doing crime.
Lol
but anyway Thanks Boss Falcone.

Gatsby
  • Gatsby

Lupisella Mob.

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:34 AM

Jesus You Don't Need To f*cking Harass Me.. I Didn't Know.. I Thought 4 Was Enough.. And Stop PMing Me Calling Me A f*cking Idiot!

The Life Bandit
  • The Life Bandit

Family over friends.

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:36 AM

QUOTE (Gatsby @ Saturday, Dec 29 2012, 07:34)
Jesus You Don't Need To f*cking Harass Me.. I Didn't Know.. I Thought 4 Was Enough.. And Stop PMing Me Calling Me A f*cking Idiot!

Just like I said, they don't like you and you think saying something nice means it takes the rest away. Good luck to your next 5 clans.

Colombo Crime Famiglia
  • Colombo Crime Famiglia

There is only one king.

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:46 AM

The Colombo Crime Family sends love to the Grim Reaper xD

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:52 AM

Well Done Reaper. You've found out what Piece of worthless sh*t the Genovese are. Good Luck.

Colombo Crime Famiglia
  • Colombo Crime Famiglia

There is only one king.

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:07 AM

QUOTE (XxIrishBlizzardxX @ Saturday, Dec 29 2012, 07:52)
Well Done Reaper. You've found out what Piece of worthless sh*t the Genovese are. Good Luck.

Some strong ass feelings.. wow.gif

But I'm pretty sure he knew all along, I mean.. Vito Rosoto surely was waiting for the right moment.. wink.gif

War Hero180
  • War Hero180

Hmmm

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:16 AM

QUOTE (Gatsby @ Saturday, Dec 29 2012, 07:34)

i never PM You about that.

Colombo Crime Famiglia
  • Colombo Crime Famiglia

There is only one king.

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:23 AM

Hmmm wonder where you stole that roster from..

Inside joke wink.gif

Galante Crime Famiglia
  • Galante Crime Famiglia

Galante Crime Famiglia

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:54 AM

Got most done tonight. But I will be done tomorrow

THE R34P3R
  • THE R34P3R

十JR

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:59 AM

I'm likening the page. We just have to get everyone signed up

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:03 AM

Here you go Hit List

Date GTAForums Username Gamertag Designator Reasons Method Status
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------
-------

CODE
[tableb]
[tr]
[th][b]Date[/b] [/th]
[th][b]GTAForums Username[/b] [/th]
[th][b]Gamertag[/b] [/th]
[th][b] Designator [/b] [/th]
[th][b]Reasons[/b] [/th]
[th][b]Method[/b] [/th]
[th][b]Status[/b] [/th]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[/tr]
[tr]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[td]-[/td]
[/tr]
[/tableb]

Galante Crime Famiglia
  • Galante Crime Famiglia

Galante Crime Famiglia

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:45 AM

@Boss Falcone: Thanks for the Hitlist and Roster.

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:12 AM

It's Ok. If you need anything else you know where I am.

Gavino Satana
  • Gavino Satana

Waiting, just waiting.

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:35 PM

Just saying... On your "Enemies List" its "The Satana Cartel." Not family. smile.gif

WarHawk 420
  • WarHawk 420

Snitch

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:52 PM

Damn, Good job on the page Don.

Jamo.
  • Jamo.

Smoke 'em if you got 'em

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:46 PM

Nice job on the page.

zl Legend lz
  • zl Legend lz

I request a ban. Ps. xLs Devilzz got 10-0d LOL

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

You let warrior mancini in?? bad move 2 reasons

1.He will leave in a few days because his clan hopping instincts will tell him to

2.He starts sh*t with everyone example:he asked for 2 TDMs with ACE then afterwards he makes fun of my sister who has heart problems Sad isn't it?

Just a heads up he will Jew you over.

The Life Bandit
  • The Life Bandit

Family over friends.

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

QUOTE (zl Legend lz @ Saturday, Dec 29 2012, 18:27)

1.He will leave in a few days because his clan hopping instincts will tell him to

2.He starts sh*t with everyone example:he asked for 2 TDMs with ACE then afterwards he makes fun of my sister who has heart problems Sad isn't it?

Im pretty sure he isnt allowed on the forums anymore!

zl Legend lz
  • zl Legend lz

I request a ban. Ps. xLs Devilzz got 10-0d LOL

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:14 PM

QUOTE (The Life Bandit @ Saturday, Dec 29 2012, 19:13)

yeah me n deagle n leader always ban him everytime he comes on tounge.gif

The Life Bandit
  • The Life Bandit

Family over friends.

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

QUOTE (zl Legend lz @ Saturday, Dec 29 2012, 19:14)
QUOTE (The Life Bandit @ Saturday, Dec 29 2012, 19:13)

yeah me n deagle n leader always ban him everytime he comes on tounge.gif

He has already left Galante. Started his own clan again.

SocialistLemur
  • SocialistLemur

GFX Heroes

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:49 PM

good luck!!!!!!

Galante Crime Famiglia
  • Galante Crime Famiglia

Galante Crime Famiglia

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:42 PM

And Falcon is already asking to come back lol. Also thanks Lemur