Photo

GTA 5 Can we act as a passenger in planes

7 replies to this topic
SuperReBaL123
  • SuperReBaL123

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:11 PM

So maybe we could be passengers and use planes to get around rather then drive them like in Sanadreas maybe and even be a pilot and fly people around

Polenz357
  • Polenz357

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:47 PM

I believe that idea would be good, and it should apply for buses, trains and cars (it already does in a way with the cabs). After the story is complete and pretty much every side mission or activity is done, this could be a way of having fun. colgate.gif

REIGNofRAIN
  • REIGNofRAIN

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (SuperReBaL123 @ Friday, Dec 28 2012, 21:11)
So maybe we could be passengers and use planes to get around rather then drive them like in Sanadreas maybe and even be a pilot and fly people around

You could travel around cities as a passenger in SA if you went to a marker at the airport but you couldn't actually control yourself in the plane as it travelled. I think that being able to control yourself in the plane would be pretty cool though.

ThisIsHorosho
  • ThisIsHorosho

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:16 PM

WTF are you talking about op. ?!! you could be passenger in SA in the airplane... bored.gif turn.gif get your facts straight before making topics, becuase it makes you look dumb...

AlexJonesConspiracy
  • AlexJonesConspiracy

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:39 PM

yeah,. i just got done playing the demo and yes you can, but only during a mission. you can can look around freely and even move at certain points. your gonna love it! ;-)

Nem Wan
  • Nem Wan

The Artist Formerly Known As Magic_Al

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (REIGNofRAIN @ Friday, Dec 28 2012, 17:03)
QUOTE (SuperReBaL123 @ Friday, Dec 28 2012, 21:11)

You could travel around cities as a passenger in SA if you went to a marker at the airport but you couldn't actually control yourself in the plane as it travelled. I think that being able to control yourself in the plane would be pretty cool though.

The feature was minimally implemented, which makes it kind of cool since it seems like something maybe one programmer did in his spare time using what he had to work with. CJ actually sits in the pilot seat during the flights, consistent with the fact that GTASA lacked any NPC pilots in aircraft.

hellfury66
  • hellfury66

guns fun booze and bullets at ammunation buy a gun or get lost

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (AlexJonesConspiracy @ Friday, Dec 28 2012, 19:39)
yeah,. i just got done playing the demo and yes you can, but only during a mission. you can can look around freely and even move at certain points. your gonna love it! ;-)

yeah rite and how do you know this did you actaully play the gtav demo i doubt it! dozingoff.gif icon13.gif

Raynos
  • Raynos

GTA VET

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (ThisIsHorosho @ Friday, Dec 28 2012, 23:16)
WTF are you talking about op. ?!! you could be passenger in SA in the airplane... bored.gif turn.gif get your facts straight before making topics, becuase it makes you look dumb...

He wants it to be an interactive experience.

Probably so that he can hijack the plane if he wanted to.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users