» «
Photo

Tactical Risk

49 replies to this topic
RamiV2
  • RamiV2

DYOM Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:31 AM Edited by RamiV2, 02 March 2014 - 07:33 AM.

10mjt5e.png

"If you run from the enemy, you'll only die tired"

Story
Trailer
Characters
Missions
Reviews
Credits

Tactical Risk Main Theme

2zhgiu9.png

San Andreas has become an enemy wasteland, enslaving all it's residents. It's currently the beginning of 2018. Damon & the Recon Ops have been set into this never-ending battlefield owned by the foreigners with the objective to find out how to stop this. Damon & the team must go on various missions to collect information on the situation & rescue survivors being held hostage if possible.

While in these missions, B.A.S.E (Battle & Survival Entities) will attempt to drop packets of weapons, armor, medical supplies, or in rare occasions, soldiers to help you along special tasks.
You are equipped with the most advanced gear. This includes electronic visor, wrist panels, thermal vision, night vision, communication devices, scanners, database storage, etc.

1eb01x.png

Thank you to Target-13 for making the first official trailer.

23wa5b5.png

Damon Knight | Recon Ops: This is the protagonist of the series. His personality is one of a 'true warrior' as he sometimes lacks of emotion towards people. He left his wife & daughter in Liberty City, hasn't seen them since 2015. He's a specialized recruit of Recon Ops. Currently serving the most professional squad in the government as of yet.

Carlos Lo | Recon Ops: Highly trained in Sniping, Carlos has been rewarded several medals in his career as Sniper of Recon Ops. He graduated from the University of Michigan with a Law & Justice diploma. Before Recon Ops, he served in his town's police department as a Highway Patrol officer. Not long after, he was offered a spot in the squad.

Trey Arch | Recon OpsEvery squad needs a rookie, and unlike all of us, this one stands out for his unique approach towards every task. He may have his flaws in some classes, but somehow, he never fails to get the job done. Certainly one dedicated soldier that cannot be left out.

Silva Towers | B.A.S.E. Troops: Not long ago, she worked along side the guys at Recon Ops. However, due to a spinal injury that could have cost her the mobility of her legs, she has no other choice but to quit. Now she works as one of the pilots for B.A.S.E., supporting her former partners. She's charismatic & a hell of a spy.

Black Hood | B.A.S.E. Troops​: This spy does not engage in combat unless entirely forced to. He serves as a back-up trooper for Recon Ops in several missions, but does not directly attack an enemy. He simply advances before the squad to make sure everything is clear. He then sends an update to the Wrist Panel of the squad.

syrntu.png

CHAPTER 1: ASHES OF THE BROKEN

Mission 1: Arrival to Hell
Mission 2: Dust to Dust ([Audio Files])

• Mission 3Here Comes The Boom ([Audio Files])

• Mission 4: Downhill

5ca6o9.png

** No reviews submitted **

297xb9.png

Juan-R: Logo, Headers & Designer
Target 13: First Trailer
Treyarch: Inspiration for this missionpack
GTAForums: Thanks for supporting

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 28 December 2012 - 12:49 PM

Another good old mission designer back smile.gif . Welcome back. Shall try out the missions some time soon!

KaRzY6
  • KaRzY6

♧ Sick Kunt ♤

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:18 PM

I didn't think you were posting this so soon. Anyway, good luck dude. Can't wait to play it. smile.gif

NexusUndead
  • NexusUndead

Not Forum Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:20 PM

Good luck with this.

LFarmer
  • LFarmer

DYOM Mission Designer

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

An old designer is back on track! lol.gif Good luck on this.

RamiV2
  • RamiV2

DYOM Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

Thanks for all your support, guys! I'll try & release some missions as soon as I can.

RamiV2
  • RamiV2

DYOM Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 03:17 AM Edited by Juan-R, 29 December 2012 - 03:50 AM.

UPDATE - DEC. 28

Added file photo for: Bishop King III
Added screenshot for mission 1 (soon to be resized)
Uploaded Mission 1 - Arrival to Hell
Improvement to Willfar's (Now Carlos) & Trey Arch's descriptions

Yezz007
  • Yezz007

Name is Bond, James Bond

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:55 AM

I played the first mission and your mission is so cool cool.gif . I like the action.
And i see there are some text bug on your mission, you can fix it by decreasing the length of the description.
Good luck with this, fortunately my project never make me busy so i can play this anytime i want.

RamiV2
  • RamiV2

DYOM Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:12 AM

@Yezz007 - Thanks so much for your feedback. Also thanks for the tip, I never really knew how to fix it but I'll try your method. Glad you enjoyed! icon14.gif

Kaydee.
  • Kaydee.

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:47 AM

What can I say...It's hard to say something after playing something so fantastic like this.

The dialogues are what amazed me the most, couldn't be better.
Action is good, use the objects is great!.
You've made a mission exactly how I like, nothing is bad so far, for real.
Hope the story begins to be developed as soon as possible, but it's already good.

Needless to say that I'm looking forward to the remaining missions.

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:09 PM

Ill play the first mission as soon as possible tounge.gif

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:28 PM

Played the first mission! It was great man! Everything about it was perfect! You should use sounds though

Dude1
  • Dude1

*Boom!!!* -Headshot!!!

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 01:33 PM

What the.... in the first mission i'm stuck inside the plane. wow.gif Fix that, please.

Rytuklis
  • Rytuklis

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:45 PM

QUOTE (Dude1 @ Saturday, Dec 29 2012, 13:33)
What the.... in the first mission i'm stuck inside the plane. wow.gif Fix that, please.

That must be your PC, everything worked perfectly for me.

NexusUndead
  • NexusUndead

Not Forum Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 29 December 2012 - 02:53 PM

The first mision was epic, waiting for more missions.

RamiV2
  • RamiV2

DYOM Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:03 PM

I really appreciate all your feedback. If all goes well, Mission 2 should be released later today!

@Rytuklis - Glad you enjoyed smile.gif About the sounds, I was meaning to throw a few songs from "Epic Score" in there, but since DYOM v7 is a bit buggy I still haven't got used to it.

@Kaydee - The story will be explained mission by mission. You can call this a "Prologue" since it explains how everything started. Thanks for the review by the way icon14.gif

@Dude1 - I'm not quite sure what you mean mercie_blink.gif when I tested the mission out several times, I never came across this issue. I'll look into it & see what I can do about it though.

Dude1
  • Dude1

*Boom!!!* -Headshot!!!

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

user posted image

Here - look! Im stuck i the friggin floor! mad.gif

I think it just spawns too slow for me. Well, i cheated and teleported. tounge.gif

RamiV2
  • RamiV2

DYOM Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

Ok then smile.gif Happy you could fix it, gives me more time to work on the rest of the missions.

Gorgonit
  • Gorgonit

Ol' crumpy bastard

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:30 PM

Looks promising! Keep it up!

PS: I see what you did with Trey's name wink.gif

RamiV2
  • RamiV2

DYOM Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

QUOTE (Gorgonit @ Saturday, Dec 29 2012, 23:30)
Looks promising! Keep it up!

PS: I see what you did with Trey's name wink.gif

Thanks! & I like adding little easter eggs in my mission packs. It makes it a bit more interesting. smile.gif

ItsAllAboutGTA
  • ItsAllAboutGTA

Project IV Staff

• Members

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:43 AM

Looks promising,Goodluck JR biggrin.gif

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 30 December 2012 - 02:04 AM

By far, the best "special opy" military mission-pack, you did a great job on making use of the goggles and various objects, stealth part was great, only thing bad about it is that you can skip it easily. Sniping was fun, it sometimes took some timing in order to get headshots on moving targets, which is great. I think you can also make use of the configurable ammo, it can make a difference. I can't wait for more!
And by the way, since the theme is advanced technology, have you ever thought of using the jetpack? It's propably the best time to use it. You can make us chase planes and destroy them with it, or escape like in "black project" mission, or even better, make actors drive it! I didn't test it, but it sure will be awesome if it works.

RamiV2
  • RamiV2

DYOM Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:02 AM

UPDATE - DEC. 29

Uploaded Mission #2 - Dust to Dust (Audio Files as well)

@ItsAllAboutGTA - Thanks a lot smile.gif

@Zizo008 - I actually haven't thought about using a Jetpack. I'll for sure use it in a future mission. Thanks for the tips by the way. Also in the first mission I tried giving the players a choice in going stealth or just running into combat. It was the player's choice. Thanks for the ideas icon14.gif

Vasu99
  • Vasu99

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:33 AM

Best missions ever, keep it up mate!

NexusUndead
  • NexusUndead

Not Forum Leader

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2012 - 11:53 AM Edited by NexusUndead, 30 December 2012 - 11:55 AM.

2 mission was epic, i lol'd whan Trey kicked the chair this is epic, waiting for more.

Edit: You could take a look at Black Ops 2, it's technology game too. They have some really nice ideas, would be nice to see it in DYOM.

Zizo.
  • Zizo.

DYOM Designer

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 30 December 2012 - 03:32 PM

Judging from the headers, i'm pretty sure he checked Black Ops 2 already, this is propably inspired from it.
Anyway, i played the 2nd mission Juan. It was good, but not as good as the first mission. It didn't have the "super technology" feel into it. The music was nice but was a little quite, you could've made it louder. Instead of a tank, i think a Hunter would've been better, since it's lethal. As for the fight, it was good, but could've been better if you added routepoints for your friends so that they help you alot more.
The mission was great, but could've been better. Can't wait for more smile.gif

RamiV2
  • RamiV2

DYOM Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 30 December 2012 - 08:20 PM

@Vazu99 - Happy to hear your feedback, it motivates me to keep making missions! colgate.gif

@NexusUndead - Black Ops 2 is kind of the whole reason I started this mission pack. I'm not too far into the far, so I'll pass a few more missions before releasing mission 3. smile.gif

@Zizo008 - Oh, I didn't really realize that. However, just like in almost every other Military based game, some missions will just amaze you with the amount of technology & some missions will just focus on getting the story out there. It's like explaining why everything happens in the next mission. Get me? Glad you liked it though icon14.gif

MadMarshMallow
  • MadMarshMallow

MMM

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:50 AM

Played the 1st & 2nd missions and wow, they're amazing. The words and dialogues are mostly perfect, fit for special ops mission. The actions were not bad at all. They're pretty good job. biggrin.gif

MrKatex
  • MrKatex

Multicultural Sa-Mp Fan

• Members

Posted 31 December 2012 - 07:58 PM Edited by MrKatex, 01 January 2013 - 03:45 PM.

Wow, this is amazing work, keep it up! I'll do a review on it in 2 days, it'll be up at http://www.youtube.c...ex?feature=mhee. Don't forget to check it out wink.gif

P .S: If you have any other Mission-Packs could you PM me them? I really enjoyed this one ;p.

RamiV2
  • RamiV2

DYOM Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:02 AM

UPDATE - JAN 11

Currently I am still in the process of completing the Black Ops II campaign & am collecting ideas from it. I have a lot of ideas & am in the creation of two missions; "Midair Assault" & "Funeral for a Friend". This is not canceled, however due to school, work & several other activities, it has been hard to work with DYOM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users