Paramedic mission tips?

7 replies to this topic
iTz i Makez HD
  • iTz i Makez HD

Homie

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:36 AM

Well... I am tryin' to reach level 12 in paramedic missions to get illimited sprint + % of the game... I tried a lot of times, and in most of those tries, the ambulance ended blowing up... Time is OK, but I can't get it...

Could someone give me some tips? If you want to TRY to get it, here you got my savegame: http://www.mediafire...kc2ucbny40lx028

Thanks for the tips, or for tryin' to do it smile.gif

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:45 AM

1. Try to coplete it in Ocean Beach.
2. Don't use sirens. It's not worth it and the other cars may hit you instead giving you free way.
3. Drive carefully. It's better to lose two seconds than hit something.
4. Try to pick up bigger groups of patients at once. They're usually standing not far from the other.

Good luck. I wanted to complete it for you, but I have some error during loading the save. Probably due to mods I am using.

iTz i Makez HD
  • iTz i Makez HD

Homie

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:01 AM

QUOTE (Tycek @ Friday, Dec 28 2012, 12:45)
2. Don't use sirens. It's not worth it and the other cars may hit you instead giving you free way.
4. Try to pick up bigger groups of patients at once. They're usually standing not far from the other.

Good luck. I wanted to complete it for you, but I have some error during loading the save. Probably due to mods I am using.

I'll try it, and i'll tell ya

iTz i Makez HD
  • iTz i Makez HD

Homie

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:37 PM

Got it! I finally got it, now i have left the taxi 100 fares, the unique stunts and the rampages for the 100% smile.gif

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 28 December 2012 - 08:43 PM

QUOTE (Tycek @ Friday, Dec 28 2012, 13:45)

I always thought Vice Point worked better due to generally easier access to places, but guess that's irrelevant now with the OP having completed this already. colgate.gif

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 28 December 2012 - 10:35 PM

Vice Point isn't bad, but the hospital has very narrow driveway and in addition half of it is taken by another parked ambulance. I've tried to complete it in VP, but it was always easier in Ocean Beach.

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

Anything 80's

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 28 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

What I find annoying about Ocean Beach is the amount of people who spawn on the actual beach itself. It can take a while to find them and the Ambulance is quite crappy in the sand so when you do, it takes a while to get to them. Doing it at the hospital in Little Havana is quite annoying at a lot of people spawn at the airport area but for some reason that's where I tend to do it anyway. If you do it early enough in the game so that the Haitans won't be chasing you down they won't be a problem either. For some reason I've never tried it either in Vice Point or Downtown, I really should some day.

Spuds725
  • Spuds725

Party Animal

• United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]

Posted 29 December 2012 - 12:13 AM Edited by Spuds725, 01 January 2013 - 04:18 PM.

Moved to gameplay

I will add that IMO-- do it on the first island and as early in the game as possible--- if you do in ocean beach you can get spawns on starfish island-- doing before the island opens up can save you from that.

I've read you can get some downtown spawns doing in vice point-- I've never done up there so can't confirm-- doing before 2nd island opens up should prevent this.

I've tried doing in downtown before and it can be a problem-- little haiti spawns are a bit of a haul to pickup and I had patients spawn inside the pizza place before that WOULD NOT get into the ambulance.

The little havana one can be a pain because of the airport spawns (why I avoid that one)

I've only done in ocean beach and I am comfortable doing down there-- I know all the alleyway short cuts and I just find it easier to do-- the majority of people will likely agree that vice point is the best place-- I do pizza boy up there and I will pretty much agree that navigating that area is probably the easiest for most players.

For a somewhat humorous paramedic guide.... http://www.gamefaqs....city/faqs/21777

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users