Photo

So erm... I need to make money.

70 replies to this topic
Sckarface
  • Sckarface

Live life to the fullest.

• Members

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:27 PM

So I'm 16 years old. Soon to be 17. And I'm broke, lack any decent clothes and have no real income other than what my parents give me, and that's only about 30 a week confused.gif . I tried getting a part time job as I am still going high school, but I either get declined or don't get a call back... And I also did consider try making money illegally, but no one can be trusted when it comes to money made from crime. So i'm stuck in a moral dilemma, make money through illegal means and hate myself for it, or stay broke and go through high school hoping I get a call back from companies that I applied for jobs to. People around me, including my friends are making money illegally, such as fraud, robbing etc. and I try my best not to get involved, but at times I feel like giving in sad.gif .

What do you think I should do? And is there any real way to make money online? If there is a way, can someone please help me out. It would be greatly appreciated.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:31 PM Edited by GTA-King, 27 December 2012 - 07:34 PM.

When I was your age I would mow the neighbors grass for some extra cash. Also, me and my friends would donate plasma, and get like $50. You can only do that 12 times a year though.

WF the Hobgoblin
  • WF the Hobgoblin

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

Only 30 pocketmoney a week? That's terrible man, I really feel for you, I really do.

I know you don't want to do anything illegal but it's clear that you're trying to get a job and make money the honest way but it's clear that's not working out for you and what's a person to do? My advice would be to consider prostitution, I know it's still frowned upon in certain circles but it's a lesser crime than say mugging or dealing.

Sckarface
  • Sckarface

• Members

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:38 PM

QUOTE (WF the Hobgoblin @ Thursday, Dec 27 2012, 19:35)
Only 30 pocketmoney a week? That's terrible man, I really feel for you, I really do.

I know you don't want to do anything illegal but it's clear that you're trying to get a job and make money the honest way but it's clear that's not working out for you and what's a person to do? My advice would be to consider prostitution, I know it's still frowned upon in certain circles but it's a lesser crime than say mugging or dealing.

LOL lol.gif . I'm not busting no nuts inside a random woman for money. Hell nawww.

WF the Hobgoblin
  • WF the Hobgoblin

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:42 PM

QUOTE (Sckarface @ Thursday, Dec 27 2012, 20:38)

LOL lol.gif . I'm not busting no nuts inside a random woman for money. Hell nawww.

That's not exactly what I had in mind.

EscoLehGo
  • EscoLehGo

Ya Dingus

• Members

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

QUOTE (WF the Hobgoblin @ Thursday, Dec 27 2012, 19:42)
QUOTE (Sckarface @ Thursday, Dec 27 2012, 20:38)

That's not exactly what I had in mind.

Yea dude, women don't have to pay for dick. Gay men however are very willing to pay for anal and oral pleasure from another man, especially the uptight closeted ones. How old are you again? 16? Perfect. They'll even put you up for a while and buy you toys probably.

Cyberzone2
  • Cyberzone2

Zee's assistant and Resident Troll

• Members

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

Go to your rich neighbour/friends house,ask them if you wanna lawn mowing for them.

$100 easy money cool.gif

dice
  • dice

love_triangle

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

30 a week? What the f*ck are you complaining about?

Greasepalms
  • Greasepalms

Ya gon' dun goof'd up

• The Yardies
  • Portugal

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:57 PM

Rat your friends, I'm sure the cops will give you a nice compensation.

GreatGig
  • GreatGig

Ron Swanson, A Swan Song.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (^- Dice -> @ Thursday, Dec 27 2012, 20:56)
30 a week? What the f*ck are you complaining about?

My thoughts exactly.

Mister Pink
  • Mister Pink

Sax & Violins

• The Connection
  • None
  • Most Knowledgeable [Music] 2013
    Best Contributor [Music] 2012

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:02 PM

30 is not too shabby but I know the feeling. It's gone in seconds.

At your age, you'd be better off working in a bar as a lounge boy. You make tips so you can cover day-to-day costs then you'd have your basic wage. Any moron can do it and if you get a good bar, it can be fun getting chatted up by drunken women who fancy a bit of young! tounge.gif

Aside from that, you can try some manual labour jobs. Preferably family runned business. Maybe some light warehouse work, removals, stuff like that. They'll probably just pay you cash in hand. If you can work a little around school or college, that's good. You are only 16 and whatever you do get - try hold on to it for a decent length of time even if it's sh*t. It just shows your next employer that you wont just leave after 2 weeks and f*ck it up. Shows your loyal and you can stick something out.

Best of luck. icon14.gif

Sckarface
  • Sckarface

• Members

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

I finally understand why people turn to crime from such a young age. Especially growing up in an inner city neighbourhood, a lot of opportunities to make illegal money arise...

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

QUOTE (Sckarface @ Thursday, Dec 27 2012, 20:09)
I finally understand why people turn to crime from such a young age. Especially growing up in an inner city neighbourhood, a lot of opportunities to make illegal money arise...

If you are really considering illegal means, then sell drugs. It's alot less selfish, plus you actually EARN your money. icon14.gif

OchyGTA
  • OchyGTA

Rap game GTA forums

• Members

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:13 PM

Stop whining like a bitch. 30 a week at 16 should be more than enough, what the hell are you spending it on! Either go out and try to find a job or shut up and stop complaining.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Verrekte Mongol

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

Go into the landscaping industry. I'm in it and I get $10 an hour, and usually work about, on average, 7 hours a day

10 x 7 = 70

and assuming you work all 5 days of the week...

70 x 5 = 350

In my job, you get about $350 a week. Now assuming you work all 5 days of the week...

250 x 5 = 1750

Boom.

The-King
  • The-King

[Rekt Intensifies]

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

When I was sixteen I had to beg for twenty bucks if I had made plans and needed money and gas. Quit whining or get a job you little sh*t.

Kuruma.
  • Kuruma.

turnt up

• The Yardies
  • Scotland

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:31 PM

Anyone who feels they need to turn to crime to make money despite getting 30 a week from their parents needs to get a grip on themselves.

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

When your 17, donate plasma. Easy money.

When you turn 18, you can donate sperm. Not sure how much money is in it anymore though. My friend use to donate sperm and get around like $50 per donation.

ClaudeSpeed1911
  • ClaudeSpeed1911

J.E.C.

• Members
  • Palestine

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

What's wrong with 30 a week?

Rebel
  • Rebel

Woop Woop!

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Olympics

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

I would like to know what you spend this 30 a week on. Because I barely got 10 a week to spend as I like. My advice, quit bitching and save the money you do get until you really want to buy something. Trust me, there's no point in wasting it on designer clothes, nobody seems to give a sh*t when you actually buy them and a generic tshirt and jeans are nothing to be upset about.

WF the Hobgoblin
  • WF the Hobgoblin

Gangsta

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:50 PM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Thursday, Dec 27 2012, 21:11)

If you are really considering illegal means, then sell drugs. It's alot less selfish, plus you actually EARN your money. icon14.gif

Nah man, he should defo be a rent-boy. It's even less selfish and it should be less damaging to the community.

Whiskey
  • Whiskey

Homie

• The Connection

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

My parents never gave me 30 quid a week. At 16 years of age that's plenty! That would of covered my food, weekend beer and I still would of had money to spare! I did as Pinkfloydsound said and got a job as a labourer and worked in a warehouse.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

QUOTE (WF the Hobgoblin @ Thursday, Dec 27 2012, 20:50)
QUOTE (GTA-King @ Thursday, Dec 27 2012, 21:11)

Nah man, he should defo be a rent-boy. It's even less selfish and it should be less damaging to the community.

Yeah I know. But if he is interested in illegal means of obtaining money, drug dealing would be his best bet in my opinion.

I was joking of course. lol.

Stinky12
  • Stinky12

No title

• Members

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:11 PM Edited by Stinky12, 27 December 2012 - 09:17 PM.

Talk to the school counselor or any school official like the principal and see if they are any school employment programs where large companies or government places that are hiring students and still get paid. If not, then talk to your parents and see if they can help you find a job.
I remember when I was 13 or so and I signed up with the school employment program. I worked in the summer for almost 2 months and
at the end of every 2 weeks, I get a paycheck of aprox. $250. For a 13 year old, $250 is a lot. Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Some jobs to consider
Fastfood restaurants
Book shops
Retail
Help neighbors, shoveling snow (if any) or walking their dogs.

Law0070
  • Law0070

Not Your God...

• Members

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:14 PM

30 a WEEK? when i was your age *nagnagnag*

naw really, i had 25/MONTH

what the fudge do you spend it on then?

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 27 December 2012 - 09:57 PM

No offence OP but you sound like a selfish prick.
You get 30 a week, which here in USA is $50. THATS ALOT.

Like seriously. If your not happy with $50 a week for doing absolutely nothing, i feel sorry for you.
What in the WORLD do you spend it on?

kj2022
  • kj2022

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

I'm 19 and barely get 30 quid left out of my own money a week, and you're complaining? jesus christ. get a job or something, times are tough but a paper route should be up your alley.

aStiffSausage
  • aStiffSausage

Formerly Oksu

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:12 PM

Heh, I got 180 per month for studying... From Kela. (How could I explain... Like social security funding...? biggrin.gif )
Just enough to pay the bus each weekend to home and back to the dorm (9,10 each journey), for food and cigarettes. I sometimes even have some money spared for drinks/games/something illegal that belong to 420-thread. Think about it. About 50 for a week, and 18,20 is getting cut from it straight away. 30 for a week. FOR SOMETHING IMPORTANT THAT KEEPS YOU ALIVE.

f*ck it, I'll edit this one tomorrow morning for mistakes.

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:52 PM

"I only get 120 a month. Now I understand why all me mates in the ghetto turn to a life of crime. 'Ard life in the British ghetto."

Holy sh*t, son. Are you spending your allowance on every type of drug you can find because I can't understand where you'd blow 30 in a week?
I used to get 50 a month when I was still in school and lived with my parents. I mean you don't pay rent, you don't have to buy your own groceries and you probably don't even pay any bills.

After the army I've only worked for 3 months and I've already saved up 5K. Personally I cannot understand how you spend so much money.

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 27 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

WTF 30 a week? that's a f*cking tonne!
I'm sixteen aswell, soon to be seventeen. My parents used to give me 5 a week until recently when I found a job. I make 27$ an hour, but only work 20%
frankly, if you're getting 30 a week and 'considering illegal means' you're a spoiled little sh*t - what are your expenses a week?

-NOTHING
-
-

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users