BugReport Topic V7.0.1

153 replies to this topic
Alrry
  • Alrry

The Friendly Gangster.

• Members

Posted 17 August 2013 - 12:34 PM

Hi, I could use some help:

I'm using EU V1.00 of gta_sa.exe, and I've installed CLEO 3, as well as the latest version of DYOM. When I had just DYOM installed, my game would reach 'New Game - DYOM - Loading Screen' then crash.

However, since I've installed CLEO 3, the game won't load at all! Any assistance is appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Alrry.

Dude1
  • Dude1

*Boom!!!* -Headshot!!!

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 19 August 2013 - 07:10 PM

Ok, i just noticed something when making a mission, sometimes the objectives may mess up completly when the objective count is about 30. And that happends after player teleport objective does its thing. I advice the devs to check lines of code with teleport objective, maybe you'll find some mistakes .

SpockerLoquendero
  • SpockerLoquendero

Player Hater

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 04 October 2013 - 03:51 AM

Hello patrick, look at my problem happens when I want to put fire in a place where my mission is done, but by accepting where to put the game gives crash, this happens often with my friends and we like and treated with all hope and able to track the problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to use to ask permission and make the translation of the Spanish version 7 to official because many have asked me do it, for that first of all decided to ask permission.

-Andrey34

Revolver1
  • Revolver1

DYOM reviewer

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 04 October 2013 - 04:05 AM

Hello patrick, look at my problem happens when I want to put fire in a place where my mission is done, but by accepting where to put the game gives crash, this happens often with my friends and we like and treated with all hope and able to track the problem.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I want to use to ask permission and make the translation of the Spanish version 7 to official because many have asked me do it, for that first of all decided to ask permission.

-Andrey34

Yea fire object is very buggy, use it = crash. If you wish to make fire, use explosions and such.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users