» «
Photo

A Funny Glitch

No replies to this topic
Handsome Vulpine
  • Handsome Vulpine

The Unique Enigma

• Members

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:32 PM Edited by Handsome Vulpine, 25 December 2012 - 08:46 PM.

Okay this is not really that big a glitch...I just thought it was worth mentioning coz it's quite humourous.

So I'm playing "Final Destination" where you have to kill Lenny, "the guy who bought the coke, but didn't buy the pot" coz Mr Faustin thinks he's a snitch coz the cops are all over his operations.

So doo-doo-doo, I drive over to that overground tube station in Bohan where we find Lenny talking to one of his buddies. Niko tells him Faustin don't like him no more...then, when I take control of Niko, first I have Lenny's buddy take a shotgun round to the face coz otherwise his SMG is gonna riddle me dead pretty quickly coz it's so close range and I'm more or less out in the open...then I turn to chase Lenny...

He's been run over by the train stopped on the opposite platform... Every. Single. Time. I. Replay. The. Mission.

The train doesn't kill him coz it's either stopped or slowed right down to stop...but Lenny is pretty much helpless on the floor...I can take my pick on how I want to finish him...beat him a few times with a baseball bat...kill him with fire from a molotov...pop him in the head with a pistol, it don't matter, the job is done. No foot chase, no car chase, no drive-by-shooting.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users