Photo

- SOTW #54 -

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

Resigned As Chief of LSPD

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:40 AM Edited by Boss Falcone, 25 December 2012 - 09:46 PM.

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

Resigned As Chief of LSPD

• BUSTED!

Posted 25 December 2012 - 07:41 AM

- Entry's -

Sendes
  • Sendes

Zerreda Gollifa

• Members

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:20 PM

Can't you find something more interesting?And how can you make a SOTW about "Law" in a GTA forum?

WastedEngland
  • WastedEngland

Miscreant.

• Members

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:54 PM

You're only limited by your imagination wink.gif

'Law' is a broad term, so you have a fair amount of freedom to what you can do.
For example:

Police and crimanals
Famous lawyers/law people like Nelson Mandela, Abraham Lincoln, Lionel Hutz (lol) and Jack Thompson...
Famous and significant Laws that have passed such as Civil Rights and the actions that may have lead to them such as the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
Famous buildings of law such as The Palace of Westminster, United States Capitol/Capitol hill, The Central Criminal Court/Old Bailey in London
Iconic images of law such as the Lady Justice statue, The Statue of Liberty, Scales etc.
War crimes and criminals.
Controversial subjects such as euthanasia, gay marriage, gun policies.
Silly/outdated laws like "Any person found breaking a boiled egg at the sharp end will be sentenced to 24 hours in the village stocks (enacted by Edward VI)"

A few of them may lean more towards politics and government but seeing as they are closely related to law, I don't see how you could stray too far from the topic.

Sendes
  • Sendes

Zerreda Gollifa

• Members

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

QUOTE (WastedEngland @ Tuesday, Dec 25 2012, 13:54)
You're only limited by your imagination wink.gif

For example:

Police and crimanals
Famous lawyers/law people like Nelson Mandela, Abraham Lincoln, Lionel Hutz (lol) and Jack Thompson...
Famous and significant Laws that have passed such as Civil Rights and the actions that may have lead to them such as the Montgomery Bus Boycott.
Famous buildings of law such as The Palace of Westminster, United States Capitol/Capitol hill, The Central Criminal Court/Old Bailey in London
Iconic images of law such as the Lady Justice statue, The Statue of Liberty, Scales etc.
Silly/outdated laws like "Any person found breaking a boiled egg at the sharp end will be sentenced to 24 hours in the village stocks (enacted by Edward VI)"

A few of them may lean more towards politics and government but seeing as they are closely related to law, I don't see how you could stray too far from the topic.

Ah,you didn't understand me.I talk about fun at doing it.But sure it will be just me that can't get fun from that theme.

*MURDOC*
  • *MURDOC*

Relevant jorts intensify.

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 December 2012 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (Sendes @ Tuesday, Dec 25 2012, 11:06)
You're only limited by your imagination  wink.gif

For example:

Police and crimanals

Ah,you didn't understand me.I talk about fun at doing it.But sure it will be just me that can't get fun from that theme.

Yes, it will be just you.

If you don't care for the theme, don't complain, just don't enter.

Sendes
  • Sendes

Zerreda Gollifa

• Members

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:13 PM

QUOTE (*MURDOC* @ Tuesday, Dec 25 2012, 16:41)
QUOTE (Sendes @ Tuesday, Dec 25 2012, 11:06)
You're only limited by your imagination  wink.gif

For example:

Police and crimanals

Yes, it will be just you.

If you don't care for the theme, don't complain, just don't enter.

OK. confused.gif

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• Members
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:54 PM

Congrats, England. icon14.gif

Not my type of theme, so I'll stand on the sidelines this time. Good luck to all.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users