» «
Photo

Dowloaded saved games with weapon spawning

7 replies to this topic
siberianfox
  • siberianfox

UnFair L!F

• Members

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:59 PM Edited by siberianfox, 24 December 2012 - 02:16 AM.

Hi there. I downloaded a save game from gtaforums.com to play where I left off but the problem is weapons are spawning on the floor in places like Doherty garage and Ganton safehouse and I feel it's like a cheat which I don't like. Can I cancel this spawning act of the game?
Thanks.

Міro
  • Міro

Time Killa

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

Well, I don't know which weapons you're talking about. If it's those in the kitchen, than those are the results of collecting all Gang Tags, same going for the ones next to the Doherty garage, a result of collecting all Snap shots. I don't know if there's any way to cancel these spawnings, but an option would be to take a save game which doesn't have these collections completed. Take a look here. The save files from the first table (V1) don't have anything collected. But the V2 ones have. If you're using V1, take any save game from that list that you need and play it. If not, tell me.

If you're really wanting to remove those weapons on your save file, best would be to ask in the Modding Forums somewhere. icon14.gif

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:49 PM

The simplist method is to just post yourown save game in the Mission Help forum.
Using: Samutz's Uploader/Downloader: http://www.gtasnp.com/
When you have a problem.

siberianfox
  • siberianfox

UnFair L!F

• Members

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:18 AM Edited by siberianfox, 24 December 2012 - 02:21 AM.

QUOTE (miromiro @ Sunday, Dec 23 2012, 12:31)
Well, I don't know which weapons you're talking about. If it's those in the kitchen, than those are the results of collecting all Gang Tags, same going for the ones next to the Doherty garage, a result of collecting all Snap shots. I don't know if there's any way to cancel these spawnings, but an option would be to take a save game which doesn't have these collections completed. Take a look here. The save files from the first table (V1) don't have anything collected. But the V2 ones have. If you're using V1, take any save game from that list that you need and play it. If not, tell me.

If you're really wanting to remove those weapons on your save file, best would be to ask in the Modding Forums somewhere. icon14.gif

I'm using a v2 save game file and the game is a downgraded v2. I tried the same v1 save file but it didn't work. Thanks for help.

siberianfox
  • siberianfox

UnFair L!F

• Members

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:20 AM

QUOTE (lil weasel @ Sunday, Dec 23 2012, 16:49)
The simplist method is to just post yourown save game in the Mission Help forum.
Using: Samutz's Uploader/Downloader: http://www.gtasnp.com/
When you have a problem.

Thanks lil weasel. I'll try that when I get the chance.

siberianfox
  • siberianfox

UnFair L!F

• Members

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:25 AM

One more thing. All the ZERO missions are finished in the save file. I would like to play them, is there a way to cancel the missions completion since they're side missions? Here's the save file:
v2 save file #52
HERE

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:51 AM

Please, don't double/triple post. Use the EDIT feature to combine new text with old unanswered postings.

There is no way (easily without modding) to remove already completed activities. You should just play the game from the start and when or if you reach one that you cannot do then request help for that specific mission/task in the Mission Help Forum.

˸
  • ˸

KGB agent

• Members

Posted 24 December 2012 - 03:41 AM

You can download an archive of EVERY mission completed and load only the ones you want to play.

Mind you, this will take out most of the fun out of the game. Best thing to do it follo lil weasel's advice, pass the game and THEN download the archive.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users