Photo

Sky Door

11 replies to this topic
Ne0nLiteZ
  • Ne0nLiteZ

Dealer

• Members

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:39 AM

Why do sky doors exist? Like most of the interiors and doors are in the abyss that yo uget to through the ganton gym, but why are theredoors in the sky above cluckin bell in the desert? I noticed these when doing the mission where you parachute out of the plane. I dont care so much as to whats even in them (burglary interiors) but why are they even in the sky?

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:45 AM Edited by lil weasel, 23 December 2012 - 08:54 AM.

I have never scene what you discribe... [edit] Ah now I've found it:
Carson City Sky Door:
San Andreas Sky Door –Tutorial Video
San Andreas – The ‘sky door’

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:50 AM

http://www.gtaforums...howtopic=514660 take a look here. smile.gif

Ne0nLiteZ
  • Ne0nLiteZ

Dealer

• Members

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:27 AM

I know how to get to them and what they contain, but like I just said, why are they even there? Like rockstar mainly just put interiors in the blue hell areas of the map, but why would they just decide to stick a few not so highabove the cluckin bell? Actually now that i think about it its even more weird that theyre not even interiors but just markers..

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:28 AM

They must have put it somewhere lol smile.gif . They choosed this place because it's unreachable in normal gameplay.

XTR3M0NSTER
  • XTR3M0NSTER

Awesome Monster

• Members

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:48 PM Edited by XTR3M0NSTER, 23 December 2012 - 04:00 PM.

I Also find that the liberty city (in saint mark bistro) is in the sky (above the sky limit). i use the Cheatmenu by UNRATED69 and use mission select. after getting to the saint mark bistro, i used time stopper so i can go outside the bistro, the interior only have a few parts of the liberty city. but when i walking around the street, i stepped on an unsolid road and i am falled from height (there is cloud too !) and i looked at the map and the map pointed to the center of the map (in the county) with no player cursor ( happy.gif yep, cause my position is outside the limit [sky]). one thing i knew that hidden universe interior is not hidden and can be access wherever you want, cuz it related. like the vagos gang house in LS, there is a hole (a wall that triggered to be ruins in the mission you save denise) that i can see a save icon (originally a safehouse interior) but the interior is invisible (except you are go inside the interior).

__mako
  • __mako

Proofed vehicles + Territory glitches

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:42 PM

interiors above Fort Carson (and save game icon in Burning Desire house) are invisible because the interior didnt load - its in different heaven. Certain heaven only loads when the game thinks you are in interior (like Ganton Gym)

Ne0nLiteZ
  • Ne0nLiteZ

Dealer

• Members

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:26 PM

Damn the way the interiors in GTA are set up is so mysterious and interesting..

Radoonhagaydoon
  • Radoonhagaydoon

Ignorance lives everywhere.

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 07:34 PM

It's cause people spend so much time looking for tricks, bug, glitches more than any other game besides the other mainstream games

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 23 December 2012 - 08:52 PM

They are little fun things for those who want to Explore the game.
Those of us who just play the game don't even know they exist until an Explorer announces their existence. smile.gif

GTASAddict
  • GTASAddict

0_0

• Awaiting Authorisation

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:28 PM

There are codes on this link that can enable more convenient access to hidden interiors:

http://www.gtaforums...c=350108&st=140

Fireman
  • Fireman

Cunning Stunter

• Members

Posted 27 January 2013 - 07:17 PM

It seems that particular marker shares the "heaven" number with the normal markers in the area.

The ones you cannot see in the normal outside heaven, have another heaven number in the .IPL's thus making them invisible. It's either a mistake from Rockstar or a limit to the amount of markers per heaven.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users