Photo

Lucid dreaming

95 replies to this topic
WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 10 January 2014 - 04:29 PM Edited by WinterEdit, 10 January 2014 - 04:29 PM.

Induce your own dreams with this.

http://www.kickstart...er?ref=category

LUCI - A Lucid Dream Inducer.

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:01 PM

It's a good way to vent some stress. I used to have lucid dreams all the time growing up, but nowadays it's really weird... I KNOW I'm in a dream in most of the dreams I remember but I don't wanna control it when I'm dreaming. I wanna see it play out, and I'm mostly controlling my body to not wake up rather than my dream. I don't know why but my gut reaction isn't to control it anymore, it's something I think is subconscious.

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Big Homie

• The Connection
  • Finland

Posted 10 January 2014 - 05:16 PM

I don't have lucid dreams at night in normal sleep, but I practice self-hypnosis. Great way to relax and get more energy.

Sometimes if I have not slept well, I make myself fall in public transport on a way to work.

Xboxless
  • Xboxless

Gangsta

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

I have been having a lot lately. Yet, I don't specifically control them, I stay within the bounds of the dream but make conscious decisions.

Though, I was having a dream where I was following a guys memory and realized I could walk around within it. I decided I would test the boundaries. So I walked to an area that I knew the guy had not been, I wanted to see how it would deal with that.

I walked into another room and everything was white with weird scribbles, but then the memory started dragging me back but it dragged me back into my bed, which upon realizing that I was in the exact same position in real life, I woke up. 

Weirdness.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

In love

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 January 2014 - 03:38 AM

I had this a few nights ago, but when I try to control my dreams I kind of lost control of it and my head hurts (in the dream) and my dream kind of show a static.

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:04 PM

Do the people in you guy's lucid dreams try to convince you it's not a dream? Was just thinking about that. Every time I'd tell someone in my dream that it's just a dream, they'd go out of their way to convince me it isn't.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users