Quantcast

» «
Photo

Steering the Vote - anyone else hate this mission?

13 replies to this topic
urrutiap
  • urrutiap

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:33 AM

It's the mission where you have to get 5 campaign spots driving around in a slow ass van and then after that you have to go shoot at the 2 rival vans.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:03 AM

I beat it first try. It's not that hard.

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:52 AM

Nah its not as bad as the mission you have to remote control some guys car into a gang meeting. I kept getting blown up. Had to use Code Breaker on PS2 to make the car invincible so i could pass it. Stupid mission.

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:41 AM

QUOTE (ccrogers15 @ Saturday, Dec 22 2012, 08:52)
Nah its not as bad as the mission you have to remote control some guys car into a gang meeting. I kept getting blown up. Had to use Code Breaker on PS2 to make the car invincible so i could pass it. Stupid mission.

That was insanely hard. By far the most frustrating storyline mission in game. Steering the Vote is piece of cake compared to this.

richard1997jones
  • richard1997jones

Homie

• Members

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

Yeah I never passed it got so p*ssed by the end I just gave up I really hope rockstar never ever so that stupid mission again. By the way doesn't putting in cheats currupt the save

Nudg3r
  • Nudg3r

Playa

• Members

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

oh yes! this mission is so frustrative that i hit my psp. but still i've manage to pass that mission without cheats.

iHydra
  • iHydra

Canadian

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:43 AM

Not a very bad mission. You need to have some patience. You should try it 1 or 2 times and then it'll seem easy.

Carbonox
  • Carbonox

Too weird to live but much too rare to die

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:28 PM

(It's the one where you drive a campaign van, right?) In that case, this mission gets surprisingly easy if you don't grab any zones in the south and instead go to the north, as that usually allows you to get enough zones without the rival vans even reaching the northern part of the island on time.

Gary-X
  • Gary-X

Introducing Bats to Faces since 2001

• Members

Posted 02 January 2013 - 01:31 AM

I used to hate it, but now it seems easier now I know a good way to do it.

Yeah...Taking the Peace is the worst mission.

Arsen Vitiuk
  • Arsen Vitiuk

Grand Theft Auto III Chain Game Former Chief

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 14 January 2013 - 09:05 AM

Not that bad for me... Took a few tries to pass - but that's only because I wanted to get all 9 zones - for a larger reward. But by following Carbonox's method I was able to do so in no time.

There is no reason for me to hate it. Even if O'Donovan gets some areas for himself, it's still easy to get the 5 areas required. All you need is quick reaction and good knowledge of the map.

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2013 - 04:44 PM

It was easy but I didn't really like the mission. I have never collected all 9 areas^ (I think) but that is something to do for the future tounge2.gif

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:24 PM

Ignore my first reply. I was thinking of a different mission, and got mistaken. I really don't even remember this mission. I will make sure to come back here and share what I thought on my next playthrough of LCS, though.

That shows you how dumb I was when I first joined. tounge.gif

GTAKid667
  • GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

QUOTE (DropThaSystem @ Saturday, Jul 13 2013, 17:24)
Ignore my first reply. I was thinking of a different mission, and got mistaken. I really don't even remember this mission. I will make sure to come back here and share what I thought on my next playthrough of LCS, though.

That shows you how dumb I was when I first joined. tounge.gif

Hey, don't worry about it, we were all dumb when we first joined icon14.gif
Anyway, you kind of had a point anyway biggrin.gif

TonyMontanaCDL
  • TonyMontanaCDL

Snitch

• Members

Posted 27 August 2013 - 04:58 AM

There is a trick that makes this mission relatively easy. The opposing vans, only go after the votes you take. Don't bother getting the ones when you first start the mission, go all the way to Newport and Fort Staunton. Collect the one at the college grounds, and the one in Fort Staunton, and then the one around Ammunation and close to the multi story car park, and you should have the mission wrapped up very easily.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users