» «
Photo

Viper Designs

4 replies to this topic
IBI Legend ISI
  • IBI Legend ISI

VCF (My Current GFX Editor is down!&

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:23 PM Edited by IBI Legend ISI, 20 December 2012 - 08:07 PM.

Hi, I don't know if this is where you post this type of stuff but I am now starting up a GFX Business for all those artist out there looking for something big to look at. Can you imagine this? A world full of GFX Artist, a world where you can explore you custom GFX Designs? Well here you go! Our Motto is "You Imagine, We Design". If you are wondering whats going on, I can tell you a bit about what I'm doing. We need, right now 6 GFX artist for Youtube, and twitter backgrounds. We need 6 GFX Artist for Avatars and ETC

This GFX Community is getting better and better, So I have created a Custom GFX Designing World for you to explore.

We will have currently made a section for you to become an artist if you want. Most people are just starting out hoping to make something big, well we are looking for some good GFX Trainers to help out with that section.

user posted image

Narcis_speed6
  • Narcis_speed6

The Saint

• The Connection

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:29 PM

You should go into a little more detail, because so far I don't understand a thing on what are you trying to achieve.

IBI Legend ISI
  • IBI Legend ISI

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:56 PM

Alright, I did

Harley
  • Harley

Cyclop 9

• The Precinct
  • None

Posted 20 December 2012 - 07:59 PM

I know you think the edit helped, but it didn't. Stop being so cryptic and just explain what you are actually doing or offering.

IBI Legend ISI
  • IBI Legend ISI

• BUSTED!

Posted 20 December 2012 - 08:09 PM

I'm trying.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users