Photo

Johnny Klebitz theory!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
63 replies to this topic
GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:59 AM Edited by GTA-King, 19 December 2012 - 09:43 AM.

user posted image

My theory is that Trevor is stomping Johnny in trailer 2. Ash is the biker chick, watching helplessly as this happens. Perhaps Johnny gets pulled into drugs with Ash after the LC chapter was destroyed. He does this because his life is now pointless, and he decides to go nomad, and takes Ash with him out onto the road. During their journey, Ash gets Johnny hooked on meth... and he doesn't care, because he feels he has no purpose anymore. They eventually arrive in Blaine County (a meth riddled place) and probably owe Trevor money or something... which is why he is beating Johnny up. Perhaps Johnny's "Los Santos" patch is an easter egg?

1:11

Just a theory I wanted to share! cool.gif
  • KevinDYOM account likes this

Staten
  • Staten

Big Homie

• Members
  • None
  • Poetic Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:05 AM

No major characters from IV are returning.

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:06 AM

Not a new theory, it's been discussed before back when the trailer first released.
Furthermote, I highly doubt R* would wanna kick the sh*t out of another player character. Imagine if CJ had kicked the sh*t out of Tommy Vercetti in GTA SA. It would make him look weak, which I'm sure R* doesn't wanna portray him as.

Big_Mitch_Baker
  • Big_Mitch_Baker

== Angels of Death - Founder

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:07 AM

I doubt it's them, but it would explain why thier colors (back patch) are blacked out if they're in San Andreas on the run from the AoD (although thier home state would be a sh*tty place to lie low)

Los Santos County Sheriff
  • Los Santos County Sheriff

Sheriff Mallory

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:11 AM

No. That wasn't a completely stupid theory.

dozingoff.gif

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

The Sound of Silence

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:12 AM

None of the protagonist of IV series are returning.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:14 AM

QUOTE (simonp92 @ Wednesday, Dec 19 2012, 09:06)
Not a new theory, it's been discussed before back when the trailer first released.
Furthermote, I highly doubt R* would wanna kick the sh*t out of another player character. Imagine if CJ had kicked the sh*t out of Tommy Vercetti in GTA SA. It would make him look weak, which I'm sure R* doesn't wanna portray him as.

Have you forgotten about Victor Vance? Plus... R* is going the realistic route nowadays.

@Big_Mitch_Baker: The way the border looks on the biker chick's patch is very similar to The Lost's patch. Alot could happen between 2008 and 2012. Like a meth addiction.

@Staten: Could be they are going to surprise us. monocle.gif

simonp92
  • simonp92

Whodunit?

• Members

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:18 AM

QUOTE (GTA-King @ Wednesday, Dec 19 2012, 09:14)

Have you forgotten about Victor Vance? Plus... R* is going the realistic route nowadays.

Victor Vance is an entirely different story. When R* first made the character he wasn't supposed to be a playable character later on. Afterall GTA VC was released 4 years before GTA VCS.

junkpile
  • junkpile

Liberty City, it's over! Next Stop. Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:20 AM

@Big_Mitch_Baker: The way the border looks on the biker chick's patch is very similar to The Lost's patch. Alot could happen between 2008 and 2012. Like a meth addiction.

I gotta say, even though I doubt it's Johnny and Ashley, it could still be possible. I haven't paid attention to the girl with the biker jacket. Clothes wise, the guy getting kicked and the girl could be members of the Lost. But as for Johnny, dunno. IF it is Ashley, I assume she's there with some other Meth-head from the Lost.

How about Terry's cousin...or was it his brother?

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:22 AM Edited by GTA-King, 19 December 2012 - 09:28 AM.

QUOTE (simonp92 @ Wednesday, Dec 19 2012, 09:18)

Victor Vance is an entirely different story. When R* first made the character he wasn't supposed to be a playable character later on. Afterall GTA VC was released 4 years before GTA VCS.

True, but they still made a GTA protagonist look weak. Out of all the characters they could have chose to be the protagonist of VCS, they chose Lance's brother... the guy that dies at the beginning of VC. That was R*'s choice, and in my opinion, they could make the same choice with Johnny.

@junkpile: Those other people could be part of Trevor's Enterprise, or just random meth heads.

Ash_735
  • Ash_735

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:27 AM

Not a new theory, hell I posted a detailed reason for this weeks back. tounge.gif But yeah, the reason i thought was because of the hidden patches, and more so because the brief glimpse we get of the guy being kicked to f*ck, he's wearing the same pants that default Johnny wears in TLAD as well as the same shoes.
  • Deadly Target likes this

rota
  • rota

Trick

• Members

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:29 AM

It could be johnny not all the protagonists have to get along, they're criminals after all not school yard chums.

I like your theory man it adds more depth to johnnys character seeing him 5 years after the events of IV all drugged out with no brothers just his junkie old lady feeding him the pipe, plus if he is addicted to meth trevor could easily stomp him to the ground, crack is whack.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:30 AM Edited by GTA-King, 19 December 2012 - 09:46 AM.

QUOTE (Ash_735 @ Wednesday, Dec 19 2012, 09:27)
Not a new theory, hell I posted a detailed reason for this weeks back. tounge.gif But yeah, the reason i thought was because of the hidden patches, and more so because the brief glimpse we get of the guy being kicked to f*ck, he's wearing the same pants that default Johnny wears in TLAD as well as the same shoes.

Oooooops! Sorry man! Guess great minds do think alike. icon14.gif

But yeah, I agree. The guy laying on the ground has the same kind of clothes Johnny does.

@rota: Great post man! Alot could change in 5 years. These are criminals, not fairy tale characters.

junkpile
  • junkpile

Liberty City, it's over! Next Stop. Los Santos.

• Members

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:51 AM

QUOTE (rota @ Wednesday, Dec 19 2012, 09:29)
It could be johnny not all the protagonists have to get along, they're criminals after all not school yard chums.

I like your theory man it adds more depth to johnnys character seeing him 5 years after the events of IV all drugged out with no brothers just his junkie old lady feeding him the pipe, plus if he is addicted to meth trevor could easily stomp him to the ground, crack is whack.

Once I thought of a "retired" Johnny Klebitz having a cameo in the desert around Los Santos. Grown some hair, wearing lumberjacks clothes.

He is a major character in IV's era but to me, the first option to have a cameo in GTA V.
It's already confirmed that Niko won't be in GTA V. And Luis, don't know, ... Johnny really has nothing left in LC so...

ccrogers15
  • ccrogers15

REQUESTED BAN

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:56 AM Edited by Adriaan, 19 December 2012 - 01:04 PM.

facedesk.gif facedesk.gif facedesk.gif

Rockstar has clearly said NO GTA IV major characters are returning.

Retard.

Next your gonna say Old Lady Gibson from Fallout New Vegas will be in the game married to the old man character because he is old.

user warned for this post

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:00 AM Edited by GTA-King, 19 December 2012 - 10:12 AM.

^ Plus he's been to Los Santos before!

As for GTA protagonists looking weak, there's a few actually. Vic of course, but also Claude getting called a mute asshole and a snake without a tongue. Plus, Toni is fat during III... so that's pretty weak. All I'm saying is that it's possible Johnny could be all cranked out during the events of V.

@ccrogers15: Could be they are trying to trick us. Afterall... Johnny wasn't a major character in IV. He was in TLaD though. icon14.gif

Dick f*cker

HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST
  • HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST

FREE ROAM PEST AND BUZZARD MASTER K/D 13.99

• Members
  • England

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:05 AM

good theory icon14.gif and to anyone saying rockstar said this rockstar said that blah blah blah.......SHUT UP NUMTY'S you don't work for rockstar so anything is possible they like to lie its a game to them icon14.gif

MikeMyth
  • MikeMyth

I'm lost at sea, don't bother me.

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2012 - 12:26 PM

Oh yeah, I remember talking about this in that thread! biggrin.gif
I think that the biker chick is Ashley, because they don't want you to find out who it is. If you look at her back you'll see the format for the outside of where it should say the MC she is in. Guessing that she is an old lady they didn't show you because they didn't want to spoil it. While replaying GTA The Lost & Damned last week there was a mission where Ashley was talking about leaving LC for a better life. In specific the mission was Coming Down. I honestly think that they did move out of LC to visit LS. Or maybe stay there.

Meekail
  • Meekail

Space Invader

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:18 PM

Looks like Ashley changed her hair from black to red, if that is true.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:29 PM

Her hair was red in TLAD.

Also i would consider your theory true if there was a good reason for Johnny to be in LS, there isn't really any reason for him to move from LC, even if his club died, he stayed friends with the surviving members. and at the end of the game its clear that Johnny broke up with ashley after he realized that shes a drug addict and always will be... so ashley convincing Johnny to move with her so they can start f*cking themselves up with meth doesn't make sense either. turn.gif

Not saying that the lost as a gang wont be there, just doubt Johnny and Ashley will be there...

Meekail
  • Meekail

Space Invader

• Members
  • Maldives

Posted 19 December 2012 - 01:54 PM

QUOTE (Majestic81 @ Wednesday, Dec 19 2012, 13:29)

Not as red as it is now.

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

QUOTE (MetalisticMCena @ Wednesday, Dec 19 2012, 13:54)

Not as red as it is now.

More reason to think that it's not her. tounge.gif

AtomicPunk
  • AtomicPunk

I'm your huckleberry

• Members

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:29 PM

I always thought that Johnny Klebitz was the weakest, most boring character in any GTA. I could barely finish TLAD. It was just an unbelievable, and unlikely story. I hope that Johnny IS who Trevor is kicking the sh*t out of. Now that, I can believe!

Majestic81
  • Majestic81

Love For Sale

• The Lost MC
  • Unknown

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

QUOTE (AtomicPunk @ Wednesday, Dec 19 2012, 17:29)
I always thought that Johnny Klebitz was the weakest, most boring character in any GTA. I could barely finish TLAD. It was just an unbelievable, and unlikely story. I hope that Johnny IS who Trevor is kicking the sh*t out of. Now that, I can believe!

Johnny was meant to be a f*ck-sh*t up kinda guy, R* kinda f*cked that up a bit in TLAD, he was way too troubled and worried, but i guess he had to be cause of the events that happened in TLAD story. I wouldn't call him weak though... just merely running through a rough time with his gang and friends, I guess if we saw him in a more delightful events he would've been different.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:45 PM

Also i would consider your theory true if there was a good reason for Johnny to be in LS, there isn't really any reason for him to move from LC, even if his club died, he stayed friends with the surviving members. and at the end of the game its clear that Johnny broke up with ashley after he realized that shes a drug addict and always will be... so ashley convincing Johnny to move with her so they can start f*cking themselves up with meth doesn't make sense either. turn.gif

Not saying that the lost as a gang wont be there, just doubt Johnny and Ashley will be there...

Well, Victor Vance said he was going to get out of the drug trade, and look what happened to him. Just because Johnny said he's done with Ash doesn't mean he truly is. Again, alot could happen in 5 years.

As for the hair color, it does look like a brighter red than Ash's in TLaD. They did invent this thing called hair dye though.

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

FourTwoZero

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:43 PM

How do you know rockstar is going down the realistic route? We have only seen one GTA this gen. GTAIV wasnt even realistic.

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:44 PM

QUOTE (Red XIII @ Wednesday, Dec 19 2012, 21:43)

How do you know rockstar is going down the realistic route? We have only seen one GTA this gen. GTAIV wasnt even realistic.

Alot of people around here will not agree with you there. icon14.gif

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (Red XIII @ Wednesday, Dec 19 2012, 16:43)

Wasn't realistic? LOL!

You sure you wasn't playing Saints Row?

Red XIII
  • Red XIII

FourTwoZero

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:50 PM Edited by Red XIII, 19 December 2012 - 09:53 PM.

"But yeah, I agree. The guy laying on the ground has the same kind of clothes Johnny does.

@rota: Great post man! Alot could change in 5 years. These are criminals, not fairy tale characters."- gta-king

a lot can happen in 5 years but johnny keeps the same clothes on? lol

The only thing realistic about gtaiv is the physics, still doesnt mean there going down 'the realistic route'

voicesofthevoiceless: immortal technique and lowkey?

GTA-King
  • GTA-King

I was alive.

• BUSTED!

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (Red XIII @ Wednesday, Dec 19 2012, 21:50)
"But yeah, I agree. The guy laying on the ground has the same kind of clothes Johnny does.

@rota: Great post man! Alot could change in 5 years. These are criminals, not fairy tale characters."- gta-king

a lot can happen in 5 years but johnny keeps the same clothes on lol

The only thing realistic about gtaiv is the pyshics, still doesnt mean there going down 'the realistic route'

voicesofthevoiceless: immortal technique and lowkey?

lol, I knew somebody would bring that up. I mean, yeah it looks like he's wearing the same pants, but obviously he would still be wearing his cut. It's possible he's wearing a different undershirt. Also, the story in IV was the most realistic one we've had. So there's always that to consider.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users