Gangs. Ever had trouble with any ?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
108 replies to this topic
SHOTIMITSU
  • SHOTIMITSU

Rat

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 11:57 AM

Nope!, fortunately we don't have gangs in my city just groups of youths that think their hardcore.

ryuclan
  • ryuclan

Maybe I'll Stay awhile

• Leone Family Mafia

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:17 PM

QUOTE (What!? @ Thursday, Apr 25 2013, 13:16)
QUOTE (Baseball @ Tuesday, Dec 18 2012, 13:39)
I kicked a New York chapter Hells Angels member's bike while he was at some sort of festival in Romania last summer. I made sure he didn't see me doing it though. I did it just for the thrill of it. I wanted to ask my friend to take a picture but I was afraid they'd see it somehow. I was really paranoid that summer.

You're a f*ckin' dick. You never kick a man's bike or key his car. You just don't do it. f*ck you dude, seriously.

Yeah...that's a dick move. You were just asking for it. Lucky you didn't get messed up.

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [Gen Chat]

Posted 28 April 2013 - 01:23 PM

QUOTE (ryuclan @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 09:17)
QUOTE (What!? @ Thursday, Apr 25 2013, 13:16)
QUOTE (Baseball @ Tuesday, Dec 18 2012, 13:39)
I kicked a New York chapter Hells Angels member's bike while he was at some sort of festival in Romania last summer. I made sure he didn't see me doing it though. I did it just for the thrill of it. I wanted to ask my friend to take a picture but I was afraid they'd see it somehow. I was really paranoid that summer.

You're a f*ckin' dick. You never kick a man's bike or key his car. You just don't do it. f*ck you dude, seriously.

Yeah...that's a dick move. You were just asking for it. Lucky you didn't get messed up.

Yeah...I would have f*cking killed you Mr. Baseball.

GunWrath
  • GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 28 April 2013 - 02:01 PM

Try kicking my bike, hardass.

nodont
  • nodont

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 28 April 2013 - 03:07 PM

QUOTE (TheTerminatorNY @ Tuesday, Dec 18 2012, 05:35)
QUOTE (EscoLehGo @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 22:40)
Sometimes they would tie one of their bandanas to a stairwell and claim that only people who were down with their gang could walk up and down it, it was pretty gay.

That's hilarious!!

Growing up in the Bronx, I've had to deal with gangs most of my life. When I was a kid about 10 to 12 years old the local teenage gang members would always steal my football or basketball when I was out playing with friends. I even had my bike stolen right from under me by those assholes. But I was never physically hurt or attacked, although I witnessed a few beatings. When I got to High School a lot of my friends joined gangs just to fit in and to be a part of something. I never officially joined any gang but I did hang out with them because that's where my friends where, but any time they planned to do anything stupid like jump a person or go steal, I'd find a way to get out of it and walk away.

I can't believe I am posting this horrifically embarrassing picture of myself with some friends back in the late 90s, but to prove a point:

user posted image

Two of those kids are dead; they never made it to 21 years old. One is in prison for homicide. Another has 5 kids from 4 different women, has been in and out of jail and doesn't work. The other is me, a crime-fighting superhero! One out of five of those inner-city kids actually made something of himself (not to toot my own horn but... *toot-toot*). It's sad.

That gang lifestyle may seem "cool" to young people in the inner city, but it does not pay off in the long run. I'm so glad I was able to walk away the times that I did and eventually just stopped hanging out with those kids and joined the baseball team. It saved my life! I tried to get my friends away from that stuff, but being a part of a gang was more important to them than their education and my friendship so I moved on and never really looked back. I feel bad for what happened to a lot of the kids I grew up with, so whenever I speak to kids about gangs I can give them my personal experience and hope they make the correct choices.

Your bike was stolen? typical bla---... jk.

I've had a few problems with the mafia, I borrowed a couple grand, never payed back; next thing you know my kneecaps got shot out and here I am in a wheelchair...

nah but in all seriousness, no, no gangs here in England. Except for those chav ones where they think they're all "hard" for stealing a pencil at school.. ahaha!

Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

Povke (my earlier nickname)

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 14 July 2013 - 07:34 PM

Nah. Because there aren't any gangs in my living district, but there are few in my living town.

BrownBear
  • BrownBear

I'm the cosmic gypsy, tipsy from plutonium whisky.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2013 - 10:00 PM

QUOTE (nodont @ Sunday, Apr 28 2013, 15:07)

nah but in all seriousness, no, no gangs here in England. Except for those chav ones where they think they're all "hard" for stealing a pencil at school.. ahaha!

What sort of bullsh*t is that?

I live in quite a rural area so I haven't had too much contact with gangs, although I was held at gun point when some guy from a local Turkish "gang" tried to rob my dealer's house.
My grandad was a member of the Turkish Mafia, he owned some gambling dens in Izmir which where shut down in a coup so he turned to Islam.
My brother hangs around with a few guys from Easton in Bristol one was stabbed in the head, another wa on tag for armed robbery and GBH.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:39 AM

Lets see, real gangs? Nah not in my neighborhood. My old neighborhood somehow managed to have Latin Kings, MS13, Blood and Crips. The Crips had a crackhouse around the corner that we passed by literally every day with no trouble. The MS13s, those dudes were no joke. A dude got stabbed on my lawn one time. My brother found the knife in the grass and we werre outta there. All those times I thought they were shooting off fireworks out there...

My current neighborhood is embarassing. Middle class suburban teenagers swear up and down that they're hard. Calling themselves "The Squad" and gay ass names like that. But then when they get into sh*t with kids who really are hard, they got nothing to say.

One of my dealers is actually in one of those "Squad" groups. I don't f*ck with his friends but he's cool. Dude got stabbed last week by some outta town kids. So much for hash...

K20
  • K20

suckmyrocket

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2013 - 10:27 AM Edited by kb2084, 15 July 2013 - 10:34 AM.

got a few Turkish and Albanian gangs around my area. there's a cafe down my road that's owned by one of the Turkish guys. Friday and Saturday night it gets packed with really big guys, nice cars parked outside. they have shot and killed rival Turkish gangs in the area or other known gangs... but they don't cause trouble to anyone else. they sell guns, cocaine and other hard stuff.

used to have small teenage somali "gangs" who tried to be big boys. they were horrid. graffiti everywhere and rude. littered everywhere. robbed folks going to work etc. but the Turkish lot moved in and things changed quickly.

murders have gone up but overall crime rates have gone down in the area. better then before. biggrin.gif

BTW this is in North London.

Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 19 August 2013 - 08:43 PM

In in one gang which steals mobile phones, money and do some other crimes. Unlike them, some of them, including me don't do any crimes. The good thing is they don't steal anything from their own homies because I know some gangs who do that.

PriestGoneWild
  • PriestGoneWild

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 19 August 2013 - 09:18 PM

Thieving bastard gypsies!

Blockboy831
  • Blockboy831

Live from the Hood

• Members
  • None

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:16 AM

Gangs are all over my town google Salinas Ca homicides 17 this year. I would kick it with the nortenos, my boys are facing murder charges and all that, I never actually came up from a gang but i know whats up with it all. but yeah gangs are a big part of my life devil.gif

Tommy Corelli
  • Tommy Corelli

somethin else

• Members

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:55 AM

QUOTE (Blockboy831 @ Tuesday, Aug 20 2013, 05:16)
Gangs are all over my town google Salinas Ca homicides 17 this year. I would kick it with the nortenos, my boys are facing murder charges and all that, I never actually came up from a gang but i know whats up with it all. but yeah gangs are a big part of my life devil.gif

I grew up not too far from Salinas and I can co-sign that Salinas' gang issue has gotten out of hand within the last 5-6 years and it's spreading across the whole county. I don't even like going home to visit family anymore.

Glenn.
  • Glenn.

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 20 August 2013 - 10:21 AM

I have members in my family that ae part of small gangs. Even some *RA affiliation.

golf wang
  • golf wang

Westside!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 August 2013 - 12:11 PM

QUOTE (Xylophobia @ Wednesday, Apr 24 2013, 09:53)
QUOTE (golf wang @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 21:26)
QUOTE (Xylophobia @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 13:19)
QUOTE (golf wang @ Monday, Apr 22 2013, 21:17)
Yeah, they're alright. Gangs are not really thing though, lol. Are you from LA?

Yep, I had some friends affiliated with Toonerville, but they dropped gang life and joined Army.

Ah, I see. I'm from Eagle Rock, so I've met a bunch of gang related people at some point. In my high school (Eagle Rock High) we had like a clash of gangs. AP from Glendale, Mexican sets from Elysian Park, and even some Filipino gangs (Temple Street and Satanas).

sh*t like that happens in almost every highschool in US.

Not really. There are plenty of high schools in America which are very safe and well-regarded with little to no gang presence. Not to mention schools in urban and suburban environments where gangs are not present. Also, there are many private high schools which filter out any gang members. So no, not all high schools have gang problems in the US. Just the ones near gang areas.

Quartercan American
  • Quartercan American

Maybe in the future

• BUSTED!

Posted 23 August 2013 - 02:43 AM

When I was younger I used to be interested in Joining the crips but I was dumb to think that way, They wouldnt accept me anyways lol

Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:34 PM

Did I ever have trouble with any gang? Stop joking! I'm from the gang! I've never had touble with any gang, people have trouble with us!

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 February 2014 - 06:55 PM

One time while working (in a bad part of town) I got out to make a dilevery and a sale to another buisness a fight broke out and a guy got stabbed, I can't say for sure if it was a gang thing but it most likely was. Thankfully I have never had issues with them I keep to my self so I don't have issues with anyone

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Empty Pleasures and Desperate Measures since 1994

• United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 15 February 2014 - 07:17 PM

Did I ever have trouble with any gang? Stop joking! I'm from the gang! I've never had touble with any gang, people have trouble with us!

Well that was a ridiculously pointless bump.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users