» «
Photo

Black Road and Textures

2 replies to this topic
JohnnyKush93
  • JohnnyKush93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:58 PM Edited by lil weasel, 17 December 2012 - 11:52 PM.

Hey guys, in these recent months I have been having an issue with my textures. I have a glitch known as "Black Road" and It is damn annoying. Apparently it's really hard to fix and everything I have tried so far has failed. If anyone at all can suggest any fixes to me, I would be forever in their debt.

Thank You

http://i1275.photobu...zpsf67fb029.jpg
http://i1275.photobu...zps28e7749b.jpg

Please … When POSTING PICTURES try to select 640x480 or smaller for “message boards and forums.” so as to not stretch the forum frame. Or just use a link.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:53 PM Edited by lil weasel, 17 December 2012 - 11:58 PM.

Did you apply ANY mods to the game? Well of course you did by the looks of the radar.
The fix is to remove all the mods.
Are you playing with the DVD in the drive?

The San Andreas Forum is for UN-modded game questions, and problems.

All we can say here is Remove all the mods, uninstall the game and reinstall it from your DVD.
Play the game to ensure it is running properly.
Then you can install your mods ONE AT A TIME and play the game to ensure it is running Before you install the next mod.
When you get to the one that causes problems Don't Use It. Or go to the Modding forums for help with it.

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

I know you've been complaining, but you weren't ready.

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

It looks like to me you're playing on 16 bit colour mode. Get to the advanced settings menu and try to set the resolution so the last value is "x32".

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users