• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic
Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 December 2012 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (SSMC General @ Saturday, Dec 22 2012, 18:25)
QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Saturday, Dec 22 2012, 17:06)
There are still a few legit gangs The Biancos, AoD and I'm pretty sure the legion don't have any. Saying 90% of the community just seems like an excuse for the hosting crew to use them. Just set down a no turbo rule. If a team is caught using one DQ them. It's not hard.

i thought legion was for awhile.... but gta changes...

What the f*ck are you on about?

SSMC General
  • SSMC General

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:31 PM Edited by SSMC General, 22 December 2012 - 08:33 PM.

QUOTE (Rofl50 @ Saturday, Dec 22 2012, 19:28)
There are still a few legit gangs The Biancos, AoD and I'm pretty sure the legion don't have any. Saying 90% of the community just seems like an excuse for the hosting crew to use them. Just set down a no turbo rule. If a team is caught using one DQ them. It's not hard.

In general a great percentage of gangs are now "unlegit" whether it is having one modder or turbo or bringing in an unlegit player in a TDM like amp energy or something however I'm in the holiday spirit so I am not here to argue just stating due to these past post of people stating whose legit or not legit all clans have their own way of being not legit. On that Happy Holidays everyone smile.gif

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (SSMC General @ Saturday, Dec 22 2012, 20:31)

In general a great percentage of gangs are now "unlegit" whether it is having one modder or turbo or bringing in an unlegit player in a TDM like amp energy or something however I'm in the holiday spirit so I am not here to argue just stating due to these past post of people stating whose legit or not legit all clans have their own way of being not legit. On that Happy Holidays everyone smile.gif

Please keep the flaming to PM or your respective topics.

Match 1: The Legion vs WOTN will begin tomorrow. Please add Tupac Colombo or Hidden Colombo (Hidden Productions managers) if you have not already. Thank you.

Sam97
  • Sam97

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:40 PM

I wasn't flaming I just want an actual answer as to why you don't just outlaw turbos.

SSMCxHavoc
  • SSMCxHavoc

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:17 AM

Cant wait for this! seems intense! Goodluck to everyone and Happy Holidays!!

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:14 AM

QUOTE (MERCYOVTHEDEVIL @ Saturday, Dec 22 2012, 21:30)
QUOTE (SSMC General @ Saturday, Dec 22 2012, 20:31)

Please keep the flaming to PM or your respective topics.

Match 1: The Legion vs WOTN will begin tomorrow. Please add Tupac Colombo or Hidden Colombo (Hidden Productions managers) if you have not already. Thank you.

PM me when we get set up for a clan match next time. Also how many people are we having in the TDM? 3v3, 4v4, etc.

Toke
  • Toke

Gonna cover you in sh*t like a ton of pigeons

• Angels of Death MC
  • NATO
  • Contribution Award [Gangs]

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

Make a rule saying that if you sign up and are caught on video using less than honorable means (ie mods & turbos) to win you're gangs thread is perma locked and all members banned. THEN you'll have the honor of playing against members of the AoD. Until then f*ck this event and f*ck its creator whom is a pox to the gta community.

I gotta get out of this thread before I get herpes, peace out kiddos.

Colombo Crime Famiglia
  • Colombo Crime Famiglia

There is only one king.

• Members

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:22 PM

QUOTE (Toke @ Sunday, Dec 23 2012, 14:35)
Make a rule saying that if you sign up and are caught on video using less than honorable means (ie mods & turbos) to win you're gangs thread is perma locked and all members banned. THEN you'll have the honor of playing against members of the AoD. Until then f*ck this event and f*ck its creator whom is a pox to the gta community.

I gotta get out of this thread before I get herpes, peace out kiddos.

Happy to do that, but gangs are closed. Matches start tomorrow. And mods need to agree to it..

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 23 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

Attention

The Denaro crime family has ended, leading us to continue the matches with 6 gangs.

Match 1: The Legion v. Warriors of The Night should begin Monday 03:00 EST. Any changes about time/scheduling, please contact Tupac Colombo on XBL or me through PM. Please also have at least 4 members ready for the match, no friends/allied forces.

Match 2: Bad Tempered Soldiers vs The Colombo Crime Family will begin after, time is TBA.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:40 PM

take us off your sh*tty event you modding cretin. you are the reason the gta 4 community is full of fa**ots. you are a f*cking scurge to gta forums.

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (Rofl50 @ Sunday, Dec 23 2012, 21:40)
take us off your sh*tty event you modding cretin. you are the reason the gta 4 community is full of fa**ots. you are a f*cking scurge to gta forums.

1. Nobody was modding, except for o Mr Punchy o, on your team.

2. Modding is not a scourge to GTAForums, there is an entire section dedicated to it, along with another site, GTAGarage.com where modding is expressed. (Ex-PC gamer)

3. Fine, we don't need corner glitching kids.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:45 AM

QUOTE (MERCYOVTHEDEVIL @ Sunday, Dec 23 2012, 21:45)

2. Modding is not a scourge to GTAForums, there is an entire section dedicated to it, along with another site, GTAGarage.com where modding is expressed. (Ex-PC gamer)

you even admitted to your teammate using turbo. and that section is dedicated to pc modding you f*cking moron, the kind that takes skill. go f*ck yourself.

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:56 AM

QUOTE (Rofl50 @ Monday, Dec 24 2012, 01:45)
QUOTE (MERCYOVTHEDEVIL @ Sunday, Dec 23 2012, 21:45)

you even admitted to your teammate using turbo. and that section is dedicated to pc modding you f*cking moron, the kind that takes skill. go f*ck yourself.

You always bring ivamp energy and o Mr Punchy o who have mods/turbo. Don't talk smack. And all modding is the same. It takes skill to write scripts and apply them. Stop talking smack. We didn't even have a modder on our team. You guys did, we kicked him. You refused to kick him, despite him having mods.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:03 AM

im going to stop talking to you now because your retarded, deluded and a straight up c*nt. good bye.

SSMC General
  • SSMC General

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:35 PM

Ok we need dates I prefer the dates for the days be on weekends maybe?

xaustinbnrx
  • xaustinbnrx

Hustler

• Members

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

Can clans that don't have a forum page, but a forum account join?

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:41 AM

QUOTE (xaustinbnrx @ Wednesday, Dec 26 2012, 22:02)
Can clans that don't have a forum page, but a forum account join?

No, aren't you legion?

Vilmundr
  • Vilmundr

Functioning Psychopath -13

• BUSTED!

Posted 28 December 2012 - 02:30 AM

QUOTE (MERCYOVTHEDEVIL @ Friday, Dec 21 2012, 12:51)
And I deleted my mods a couple of days ago. So yeah..

Seems to be trending, that... tounge2.gif

#latetotheparty moto_whistle.gif

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:18 AM

Event cancelled due to collapse of SSMC, the Denaro Crime Family, the inactive Mercy Crime Family. Maybe next year.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users