Photo

GTAForums Annual Gang Tournament

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
48 replies to this topic
MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:12 PM Edited by MERCYOVTHEDEVIL, 23 December 2012 - 09:48 PM.

user posted image

user posted image

A new era has sprang. Many new clans are emerging on GTAForums and GTA MP preparing for GTA V. As an 02 groundsman (Vice City), want to start a new trend on GTAForums. For XBL gangs, I wish to create an annual event with help from some GFX artists, to organize a tournament. The winner should be given the title of the best clan for the year according to our event. Rewards will also given to leaders. The leaders may give the rewards to their members, based on their performance in the event or the overall gang. The event will span winter break and end before Christmas. Goodluck to all who participate.
user posted image

RewardRequirementsGiven To
MS Points 16001st PlaceLeader**
MS Points 800Runner UpLeader**
MS Points 400Best PlayerWinning Nominee
**Leaders may give the award to any member of their choosing or keep it themselves.

user posted image

ParticipantTagLeadersMembers
The Colombo Crime FamilyTCCFDon J ColomboTBA
The Mercy Crime FamilyTMCFMxicanSmugllerTBA
Shadow Striker Marine CoreSSMCSSMC GeneralTBA
The Denaro Crime FamilyTDCFDon DenaroTBA
Warriors Of The NightWOTNEvil Flyin kiwi (WOTN Kiwi)TBA
The Bad Tempered SoldiersTBTSBTS Lightning/BTS LightningTBA

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Minimize the use of turbos and corner glitching.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Any modding giving another team advantage (spawning weapons, juggernaut, etc) will lead to disqualification unless told otherwise.

Each gang must bring at least 2 members with name changed, if the gang requires gamertag to be changed.

If excess turbos are used against a weak team/gang without any turbos, it may call for disqualification. Turbo use will be judged in lobby before each match based on members and their extra accessories (turbos/mods/etc).

All matches must have a representative/spectator from Hidden Productions or Legacy Productions in order to record the game, which ensures exposure of cheaters.

No helicopters unless both teams can agree on use. This does not mean kamikaze attacks are permitted.

Rewards will be given out to tournament winners. Best player will be judged by kill-death average. Turbo users or modders may NOT recieve this award.

Gangs may only bring their own members. Any allies/friends are NOT permitted.

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:26 PM Edited by MERCYOVTHEDEVIL, 19 December 2012 - 10:57 PM.

Reserved for results.

Mazzerd
  • Mazzerd

08 Groundsman, 12 Pilot

• BUSTED!

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:45 PM

Take us off for now and read our topic last post.

MxicanSmugller
  • MxicanSmugller

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:15 PM

Gang Name-The Mercy Crime Family-
Gang Leader-MxicanSmugller-
Tag-MCF-
Do you agree to be mature and follow all rules when announced?-Yes-

Colombo Crime Famiglia
  • Colombo Crime Famiglia

There is only one king.

• Members

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

Can't wait..

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (MxicanSmugller @ Tuesday, Dec 18 2012, 21:15)
Gang Name-The Mercy Crime Family-
Gang Leader-MxicanSmugller-
Tag-MCF-
Do you agree to be mature and follow all rules when announced?-Yes-

You are added. biggrin.gif

SSMC General
  • SSMC General

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:21 AM

SSMC is down for the tourney cant wait!

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

Added! Need 5 more gangs, and then rules and dates will be announced..

Reset Tanq
  • Reset Tanq

Always a ground soldier.

• Members

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:49 PM

To apply:

Gang Name-Denaro Crime Family-
Gang Leader-Don Denaro-
Tag-DCF-
Do you agree to be mature and follow all rules when announced?-Yes, about time we went against legit players-

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (Triiqey @ Wednesday, Dec 19 2012, 21:49)
To apply:

Gang Name-Denaro Crime Family-
Gang Leader-Don Denaro-
Tag-DCF-
Do you agree to be mature and follow all rules when announced?-Yes, about time we went against legit players-

Accepted. 4 more, please spread the word.. smile.gif

PeterTheDon
  • PeterTheDon

The Deceitful

• Members

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:58 AM

this is dumb just cause you win a petty comp dosnt mean you good couf* Colombos

WOTN Fearless
  • WOTN Fearless

President Of WOTN

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:10 AM

Gang NameWarriors Of The Night
Gang LeaderEvil Flyin kiwi, soon to be WOTN Kiwi
TagWOTN
Do you agree to be mature and follow all rules when announced?Yep

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 21 December 2012 - 04:19 AM

QUOTE (WOTN Warlord @ Friday, Dec 21 2012, 04:10)
Gang NameWarriors Of The Night
Gang LeaderEvil Flyin kiwi, soon to be WOTN Kiwi
TagWOTN
Do you agree to be mature and follow all rules when announced?Yep

Accepted. I will add all leaders to announce the dates/rules..

SOTL General
  • SOTL General

Leader of SOTL. 08 Groundsmen

• BUSTED!

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:42 AM

A new era has sprang. Many new clans are emerging on GTAForums and GTA MP preparing for GTA V. As an 02 groundsman (Vice City), want to start a new trend on GTAForums. For XBL gangs,

Haha lol this is total BS mercy you can't cll yourself an "02 groundsman" just because you played vice city. I'am pretty sure everyone on gta fourms has played the originals. Plus you are a modder now so you are not considered "legit" anymore either.

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (SOTL General @ Friday, Dec 21 2012, 05:42)
A new era has sprang. Many new clans are emerging on GTAForums and GTA MP preparing for GTA V. As an 02 groundsman (Vice City), want to start a new trend on GTAForums. For XBL gangs,

Haha lol this is total BS mercy you can't cll yourself an "02 groundsman" just because you played vice city. I'am pretty sure everyone on gta fourms has played the originals. Plus you are a modder now so you are not considered "legit" anymore either.

Well I'm tired of 08 players coming up acting so fly when they're like 12. When I was 12, I hunted Forelli's with my minigun in 80's Miami. And I deleted my mods a couple of days ago. So yeah..

Dboi 420
  • Dboi 420

Playground Predator

• Angels of Death MC
  • None

Posted 21 December 2012 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (MERCYOVTHEDEVIL @ Friday, Dec 21 2012, 07:51)
I deleted my mods a couple of days ago. So yeah...

Because no one has heard that before confused.gif
also when you were 12 you were sitting on your couch playing video games, unaware of the sad life ahead of you.

I don't think the AoD will be participating. tounge.gif

SSMC General
  • SSMC General

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:14 PM

QUOTE (SOTL General @ Friday, Dec 21 2012, 05:42)

And General do not come here causing your little issues. Even though you show the maturity of a two year old. You can't call yourself an 08' groundsman as someone in 2008 did not call themself a groundman they just played the game and had fun.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 21 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

I know that I'm doing the Military Matches but I just REALLY want TDM's

Gang Name=The Legion=
Gang LeaderRofl50
Tag=L=
Do you agree to be mature and follow all rules when announced?I sure do!

MERCYOVTHEDEVIL
  • MERCYOVTHEDEVIL

Makaveli Trained

• Members

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:45 AM

QUOTE (Rofl50 @ Friday, Dec 21 2012, 22:18)
I know that I'm doing the Military Matches but I just REALLY want TDM's

Gang Name=The Legion=
Gang LeaderRofl50
Tag=L=
Do you agree to be mature and follow all rules when announced?I sure do!

Accepted. The event will start soon with the gangs we have. All other gangs have till tomorrow to sign up. Monday matches will begin.

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:45 PM

From a English Point of view;

There is completely no point in this, Simply because USers, Can't give us UKers Codes to MS Points as they don't work, Should have done your research! wink.gif

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:05 PM

When can we begin Round 1?

Boss Falcone
  • Boss Falcone

Resigned As Chief of LSPD

• BUSTED!

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (XxIrishBlizzardxX @ Saturday, Dec 22 2012, 14:45)

There is completely no point in this, Simply because USers, Can't give us UKers Codes to MS Points as they don't work, Should have done your research! wink.gif

Actually they work I have given Points to people in America and People in America Have given me points.

So you should have done your research.

XxIrishBlizzardxX
  • XxIrishBlizzardxX

[TSA] Remnant.

• Members

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:09 PM

Funny thing is, You claim you live in England when you don't.. And yes, I was offered them while I was in the Genovese and it was not allowed due to my Location being seprate from theirs, So go back making stupid ''Court Hearing'' topics and lick Don Bianco's Bum Hole you infected imbassile!

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

QUOTE (XxIrishBlizzardxX @ Saturday, Dec 22 2012, 15:09)
Funny thing is, You claim you live in England when you don't.. And yes, I was offered them while I was in the Genovese and it was not allowed due to my Location being seprate from theirs, So go back making stupid ''Court Hearing'' topics and like Don Bianco's Bum Hole you infected imbassile!

Now Now lads, Its Hanukkah we should be friendly and Pleasant. Oy!

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:33 PM

Quick question. You say that the winner will be crowned best gang of the year but in the rules you state that a team will only be disqualified if excess turbos are used which means a team can use one or two turbos against a non turbo gang and get away with it. Why dont you just say no turbos at all? In my eyes any gangs that resort to turbos should be disqualified from the start. Turbo users = Sh*t at the game no life bellends.

Commander Rofl
  • Commander Rofl

"Per Ardua Ad Astra"

• Members
  • England

Posted 22 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Saturday, Dec 22 2012, 15:33)
Quick question. You say that the winner will be crowned best gang of the year but in the rules you state that a team will only be disqualified if excess turbos are used which means a team can use one or two turbos against a non turbo gang and get away with it. Why dont you just say no turbos at all? In my eyes any gangs that resort to turbos should be disqualified from the start. Turbo users = Sh*t at the game no life bellends.

I agree, I will also Not change gamertag and neither will my members. I think you'd better remove or chnge those two rules a bit.

Colombo Crime Famiglia
  • Colombo Crime Famiglia

There is only one king.

• Members

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

QUOTE (XxIrishBlizzardxX @ Saturday, Dec 22 2012, 14:45)

To me it's for entertainment, not for money. But Hidden wanted to add rewards so I let him.

Colombo Crime Famiglia
  • Colombo Crime Famiglia

There is only one king.

• Members

Posted 22 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

QUOTE (Rofl50 @ Saturday, Dec 22 2012, 15:39)
QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Saturday, Dec 22 2012, 15:33)

I agree, I will also Not change gamertag and neither will my members. I think you'd better remove or chnge those two rules a bit.

As much as I hate turbos, 90% of the community now has one. The name changes are only if the gang requires changes.. But I'll take that off, but you cannot bring allies/friends in the gang while the event is active..

-Mercy

EDIT:Double post suicidal.gif

Artful.
  • Artful.

=AoD=

• Angels of Death MC
  • England

Posted 22 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

There are still a few legit gangs The Biancos, AoD and I'm pretty sure the legion don't have any. Saying 90% of the community just seems like an excuse for the hosting crew to use them. Just set down a no turbo rule. If a team is caught using one DQ them. It's not hard.

SSMC General
  • SSMC General

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 22 December 2012 - 06:25 PM

QUOTE (XxArtfullxX @ Saturday, Dec 22 2012, 17:06)
There are still a few legit gangs The Biancos, AoD and I'm pretty sure the legion don't have any. Saying 90% of the community just seems like an excuse for the hosting crew to use them. Just set down a no turbo rule. If a team is caught using one DQ them. It's not hard.

i thought legion was for awhile.... but gta changes...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users