Photo

Did R* tweak cars on psn copy?

3 replies to this topic
burner12
  • burner12

GTA Series Forever!

• Members

Posted 16 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

I just downloaded the psn SA and am working on Catalina 's missions. My friend was playing and he noticed the cars, such as the quad and buffalo, are looser than the original copy. So he is thinking R* might have changed the physics for the cars because it's a port. I disagree but has anybody noticed a change in the cars being looser?

Massimo1997
  • Massimo1997

Rat

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:44 PM

I just finished her missions, Im going to do Are you going to San Fierro?
The Buffalo and the Quad felt like in the PS2 version, maybe you havenīt played the game in a while?

burner12
  • burner12

GTA Series Forever!

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (Massimo1997 @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 15:44)
I just finished her missions, Im going to do Are you going to San Fierro?
The Buffalo and the Quad felt like in the PS2 version, maybe you havenīt played the game in a while?

I disagree with him, but you are right i haven't and neither has he. So I think he doesn't remember the controls. Because they seem fine to me, but not to him.

Krawk
  • Krawk

Prankster

• Members

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:37 PM

QUOTE (burner12 @ Sunday, Dec 16 2012, 19:44)
I just downloaded the psn SA and am working on Catalina 's missions. My friend was playing and he noticed the cars, such as the quad and buffalo, are looser than the original copy. So he is thinking R* might have changed the physics for the cars because it's a port. I disagree but has anybody noticed a change in the cars being looser?

I doubt they changed anything. If anything it is the same symptoms you get with different PC setups. Frame Limiter is usually a compensation mechanism, I can't stand the game with it on. Much the same reason it is pretty much impossible to finish Wheelie-Weave in Driving school without damage unless Frame Limiter is on. Or why you can't get the Boxville in T-Bone Mendez by bumping it with a Firetruck unless Frame Limiter is on as well.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users