• This topic is locked This topic is locked
9 replies to this topic
Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:15 PM

I didn't really know where to post this, so I 'll post it here.

I recently started to replay SA on PS2 again, because I've never completed it 100% on PS2. Everything went well, I also didn't use any kind of cheats. But now the only mission I got left is end of the line, but my progress is only 98.93%. So I'm kinda stuck here because I've no idea what I missed. I purchased all save houses, I did all 100 tags, found all 50 oysters, snapshots, horseshous, I won all races, I did all asset missions, I passed all school (not all with gold though), Iwon all stadium events, I did BMX, NRG-500, The ChiliadChallenge, The Ammunation Challenge, I did viligante until level 12, pimping level 10, firefighter level 12, paramedic level 12 and I did all export lists.

Is there anything I missed?

Edit: I've also done the 50 fares thing.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:24 PM

Why not do the mission? I know it sound stupid, but the last mission may give you that 01.07% needed. If not, you ain't got nothing to lose.

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:27 PM

Have 98.93% + End of the Line means that you only missed one small thing. Check the following:
  • Check if you've done all the Trucking & Quarry missions
  • Make sure that you learned all GYM moves
  • Take a look at the map, press L and make sure that Green House (unlocked but not bought safehouse) doesn't appear
  • Remember that the Kickstart & Dirt Track take place at the same stadium but in different days (Dirt Track takes place only on Monday and Wednesday while Kickstart all the other days)
This would be everything for now. If none of these help, tell me and I'll try to give some more help.

QUOTE (The3MaN1 @ Sunday, Dec 16 2012, 21:24)
Why not do the mission? I know it sound stupid, but the last mission may give you that 01.07% needed. If not, you ain't got nothing to lose.

Nope, every storyline mission is only 0.53% or 0.54%, while he needs 1.07%.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:44 PM

Completing a 100% games? Now I have about 96%

Remember:
• The Chiliad Challenge Is worth 0.53%
• Learning new moves is worth 0.53% at each gym
• Freight Train Challenge Level 2 is worth 0.53%
• Dirt Track on Monday & Wednesdays
• Kickstart everyday except Monday & Wednesday.

QUOTE (EXERPT:)

There are 187 objectives in total in GTA San Andreas that are REQUIRED for 100% completion. There are various side missions and objectives which are not required, and there are various objectives included in some of the objectives listed below which are not required separately, but are required altogether. For example Chiliad Challenge 1 gives you no extra percent, neither does the second or third on their own, however after winning all three races you'll be awarded with the percentage. The same thing goes with the import export. You get no percent for each single car, but you do get percent for the fully completed list. If you wrote down your percentages after every single objective (as I did) you'll notice the percentage jumps from 0.53% for one objective to 0.54% for the next. This isn't programmed into the game though. What is programmed is that you receive 0.534759358% per objective that is then rounded up or down to two decimal places. If you're missing 0.53% when you come to the end of the game, it will be any one of the objectives listed below. One last note is that you receive no percent for the first three street races in Los Santos because you did them in missions and received the percentage there. It's rather confusing, but all you need to know is that you must have fully completed every objective below for 100%.

Stromae
  • Stromae

Mi Na Badman

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:05 PM

I checked all assets and gyms again, and I missed the LV gym moves. I really thought I allready learned those *facepalm* But thanks for your help miromiro and lil weasel smile.gif

yoshiandluigi3
  • yoshiandluigi3

modder.

• Members
  • Albania

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:18 PM

You need to get gold in all of the schools to get 100% completion as well.

Miro
  • Miro

Time Killa™

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:22 PM

No you don't. You just need to complete every single school test with at least 70% which is bronze. Gold ain't required.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 12:21 AM

If he has 1.07% remaining he needs to complete 2 objectives

Spider-Vice
  • Spider-Vice

Let's Bounce

• Zaibatsu
  • Portugal
  • Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 17 December 2012 - 02:17 AM

QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 00:21)

Which would be the missing LV gym moves and End of The Line.

H.I.M.
  • H.I.M.

☻The Steaked MC. ☺

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 06:05 AM

QUOTE (Spider-Vice @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 02:17)
QUOTE (AuSsIeThUnDeR36 @ Monday, Dec 17 2012, 00:21)

Which would be the missing LV gym moves and End of The Line.

True. The gym moves are very easy to forget. I too had this problem but luckily I checked my stats by saving 'em. It's awesome when you end the game 100% by ending End of The Line.....

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users