Photo

Replaying the game. Need some help please

3 replies to this topic
urrutiap
  • urrutiap

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:05 PM

I still have my main file which I still have alot to do including the High Wire mission.

I'm starting a second save file from the beginning to get back into the game. Im a bit rusty for this game and not usd to how fast the cars realy are in Vice City Stories and that you crash real easily

I've been so busy with Liberty City Stories for the 3rd time in years.

Its been a long time since I've played the very beginning of vice City stories and I was wondering if there are any of those red balloons around the barracks area or the any of the surrounding areas and what about the Taxi sidemissions? Do I have to wait until I'm kicked out of the barracks then start doing the side stuff like Taxis?

GTA Phreak
  • GTA Phreak

• Members

Posted 16 December 2012 - 08:24 PM

No, there's a lot of things that can be done from the very beginning.
You can read my notes for my master saves for a comprehensive list: http://www.gtagarage...how.php?id=5969
Beware that you'll need to jump the fence to the east island for some of the things, and not everything is easier early.

urrutiap
  • urrutiap

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:20 PM

Ok thanks. I'll look at your gtagarage thing later.

So far I've only done 20 Taxi fares and even in the very beginning I ran over some soldiers to get that rifle but lost it due the storyline of Vic getting kicked out. Nice gun too lol

so now I have the early shotgun, a police nightstick, some semiautomatic, and body armor for now. I'm trying to stay away from cheating where I had to start a new save file without cheating but the first 3-4 red balloons are hard to try to shoot at since i dont have a sniper rifle handy.

urrutiap
  • urrutiap

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:22 AM

Well I finally completed the High Wire mission in my main save file. Wasnt too hard this time.. Kind of figured out how to fly the helicopter and lower it and stuff. Then I completed the Lance V msision where you fly a helicopter while Lance had to shoot at the bikers.

So now I have a Lance Vance mission where I have to drive a hoverboat to catch the dropped stash of drugs and the annoying Rene the director's jet ski mission. Damn hovercraft is crazy to try to control lol

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users