Photo

Random Removal.

3 replies to this topic
Beemo
  • Beemo

King

• Members

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

I am not sure why but a thread got removed, I am not sure who to speak to, I've contacted some of the administrators, I thought it would help if left a thread here.

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

Well, ideally, it should have been locked but one of the moderators must have deemed it necessary to bin it. The reason being that we have a 41 page topic right here discussing the exact same thing.

Also, the GTA Series Chat forum is typically for discussing general topics relating to previous GTA games. Your topic was essentially discussing something that could be in a future GTA game and since we already have a forum dedicated to the next GTA game, you would have noticed the topic I linked you to if you had looked in there.

Anyways, no worries, don't get bothered that your topic got removed. You can discuss the subject in the existing topic.

Beemo
  • Beemo

King

• Members

Posted 17 December 2012 - 03:55 PM Edited by Beemo, 17 December 2012 - 04:38 PM.

I don't believe that I had a repeat topic (word for word) it included a survey (poll) but whatever, I will let it slide, thanks for helping my query. By the way what do you mean that the series chat is typically meant for discussing old versions of the game, I wasn't aware of that unwritten rule. After all the description of that particular forum mentioned that "this section can also be used to post concept threads for new GTAs".

It would be truly appreciated if the coward that removed my post happens to be reading this confrontes me about my post.

Girish
  • Girish

• India
  • Best Moderator 2011

Posted 17 December 2012 - 04:06 PM

Sorry, there's no record of it. But like I said, it's no big deal. In the future, just make sure that you use the search function so that you don't post a repeat topic.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users