Quantcast

» «
Photo

Which missions strip you of your weapons?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
4 replies to this topic
Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2012 - 04:55 PM

Anyways, I'm currently enjoying my recently downloaded GTA SA from the PSN store. The only problem is, I'm 1/4 into the game and I have a good selection of weapons, with tonnes of ammo for all of them.

I have a hoarding problem.

So I remember that you lose all of your weapons for a mission or two in GTA SA, and I want to be ready for when this happens so I can use up my ammo beforehand. But I forgot all of them... I know that one of them is called Da Nang Thang, but what are the others?

P.S I had no clue where toput this topic so move if neccesary. And yes, I did a search beforehand, not only on the forums but 60 minutes worth of searching on Google.

Міro
  • Міro

Time Killa

• Zaibatsu
  • None
  • GTANet Contribution Award [Newbie Guide]
    Most Improved 2010

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:09 PM

It's the mission called The Green Sabre - the one which unlocks the Badlands. You lose there your weapons because Carl is getting caught by the cops (Pulaski & Tempenny) who take away all his guns, and leave him in "the middle of nowhere"

This, along with The Da Nang Thang mission are the only ones I know to be taking away your weapons.

Durden
  • Durden

The annoying voice in your head

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:10 PM

Ok thanks a lot! biggrin.gif

ThatSpecialSomeone
  • ThatSpecialSomeone

• Members
  • Slovakia

Posted 15 December 2012 - 05:30 PM

I'll just add that some of the missions will replace your current weapon in specific slot with another one e.g. in Just Business game replaces any weapon in sub-machine gun slot with Uzi. Or in Freefall you will end up with small pistol ammo, no matter what weapon you had in pistol slot.

lil weasel
  • lil weasel

Shoot Looters, Hang Pirates!

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [San Andreas]

Posted 15 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

We have a Weapons Guide 2012. I expect everything you would need to know is in it.

Check my signature for the link.

Even though you lose your weapons you may be able to picku up more during a mission.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users